[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got any good legit vidya stories? I don't got much but here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: gmod-logo-big.jpg (22KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
gmod-logo-big.jpg
22KB, 1024x768px
Got any good legit vidya stories? I don't got much but here's mine

>be playing with a friend several years ago on an RP server
>just fucking around having a good time
>suddenly this creepy dude who sounds like he's in his 60's starts trying to ERP with us over voice chat
>Has some wacky-ass voice like he's a nasally russian or something
>Try to ignore him but he keeps coming back
>Keeps going on about taking off our clothes and something about his pet lizard spitting on us
>he gets banned, we forget about it
>few weeks later on another RP server, hear his distinct voice again but he doesn't see me
>he begins rapping about how his lizard spits on people
>suddenly he RDMs a dude he was talking to for no reason
>I confront him
>says that the guy was trying to suck his dick, says he had no choice

another time in WoW
>Be running rando dungeons
>spamming as hard as possible to get to 90 as fast as possible, me and a friend rushing through scholomance
>suddenly this tauren pally shows up spamming "AGGRO FOR THE AGGRO GOD," and rushing far ahead of us, pulling every mob in the goddamn universe
>doesn't even take a dent, we end up doing the dungeon so fast it it was over in almost seconds aside from the annoying boss dialogue
>we run dungeons like this for a while, find out he's a really cool guy
>friend him up, we pst to each other
>Is absolutely awesome, gives us free gold and gear and shit, totally most bro-tier guy ever met
>one day disappears and never hear from him again

I hope he's doing well.
>>
File: 1479914973416.png (24KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1479914973416.png
24KB, 128x128px
>Play Minecraft very shortly after Alpha
>Join a cool looking server and start building my basic house
>Guy called "smealy" starts pressing his stupid face up to my window every 5 minutes asking to come in
>Part of my house hasn't been protected yet because I extended it after the blocks were protected
>Thought he was going to mess my things up so I kept telling him to fuck off
>Skip past a week or two and there's a guy building a gigantic vault under the sea made of diamond blocks
>I stay and chat with him for a while then he says he needs to go for food and tells me to protect his vault whilst he's gone because it's not protected
>Proceed to steal every single block and mine vertically upwards and completely flood the crater where his vault used to be
>Guy comes back and asks what the fuck happened
>Blame it on smealy
>smealy gets permabanned
>I build a house made of diamond blocks a few days later
>Nobody asks where the blocks came from
>>
File: images (8).jpg (11KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
11KB, 211x239px
>>381571203

devilish, anon
>>
>What's the button to talk on voice?
>F10
>Player has disconnected
That's my favorite.
BUT
>Which button makes me use X weapon?
>Tell them button to jump out of vehicle
>Player has fell
>>
File: peperotten.png (15KB, 544x603px) Image search: [Google]
peperotten.png
15KB, 544x603px
>>381570184
>around 2012
>senior year in high school
>dad totaled my car in an accident so I have to take the school bus
>notice some kids (around 12-14 years old) always bring their nintendo DS on the bus to play Mario Kart DS with each other
>be master at the game as I bought it the day it came out, beat all cups 3 star and destroyed the Nintendo staff ghosts over the years
>decide one day to bring my DS with a copy of Mario Kart
>rename myself to "The Pro" to fuck with them
>join their game, they are spooked as shit
>trying to look around the bus for me, but I'm way the fuck away from them in stealth mode
>snaking and hopping everywhere, fucking KILLING them
>kids are losing their shit
>never do it again
>over the next year they would speak of me as an enigmatic legend, a super hard CPU or even a ghost
>they never found out it was me
>>
File: 1487554803036.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1487554803036.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>381572585
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.