[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chris and jill/maybe sheva? >leon and ashley/ada(although

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>chris and jill/maybe sheva?
>leon and ashley/ada(although I read this happens in a movie)/maybe claire?
>rebecca and billy
>sherry and jake

Why doesn't anyone fuck in these games?
Why are they all so afraid of a intimate relationship? The biggest offender being these two where they shove in your face throughout the game their puppy love
>>
File: Varg-Vikernes-July-2013.jpg (43KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Varg-Vikernes-July-2013.jpg
43KB, 720x480px
>>381554085
This post is cringey
>>
Capcom keeps them pure for you dumb ass waifu faggots.

Chun Li still hasn't even sniffed a dick for the same reaon.
>>
I never got the impression Sherry was romantically into Jake. Besides I don't want Sherry anywhere near that shitty fanfic character.
>>
>>381554643
>>381554794
>muh purity
They're all in their 40s though now. Just fuck already

>>381554840
>I never got the impression Sherry was romantically into Jake.
m8 they beat you over the head with it. It's some gay will they or won't they bullshit story.
>>
File: deeppenetration.jpg (44KB, 814x452px) Image search: [Google]
deeppenetration.jpg
44KB, 814x452px
>>381554085
Most BSAA operations have a 90% casualty rate, so they don't risk forming any kind of attachment.
>>
>>381554085
Quite simply, would you want to get into a loving relationship with someone who could be turned into a zombie tomorrow?
>>
File: 0327a.png (124KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
0327a.png
124KB, 500x471px
>>381554085
How... can anyone call Chris and Sheva an "intimate" relationship? Like the entire game he was kind of a jerk to her and completely focused on Jill after three years of searching for her and willing to let the world burn and ignore Wesker until she shoved him into going after him. Revelations was literally just "they sure like each other, they're each others weaknesses let's use this against them".

Either way, I don't get it. Like they're supposed to be super close, best partnerfriends. Just because they catch each other when they fall and even if they were married wouldn't mean it would have to be just about romance and if you can't write drama or action and horror because of romance, you're probably not a good writer.

I just want them to rely on each other and visibly, on screen, actually get to work together. They're the best of the best and I want them to high five, play off each other's size/strengths and weaknesses, and just make dumb jokes while shooting shit. I don't need them making out.

It's 2017 and Claire and Jill still haven't done something together, there's no Barry and Jill bumbling detective reunion, and Jill hasn't done anything but non-canon with Leon. Chris hasn't done anything with Claire or Barry even though Revelations 2 told us that he trained Barry to get back into shape (and he stuck around after RE5 close to home for Jill) .I want to see Chris and Claire clash but ultimately noogie each other mutually. I want to see a retroactive retcon with Jill and Claire looking outside of Edonia for Chris because why the heck would they not go after him when Jill literally jumped to her death for him (and all of Revelations was just hint hint, here's a hint, gosh they like each other!) and Claire would break into a French Umbrella lab for him and not turn around when she saw Raccoon go to shit for him - and he'd do anything for them.

I just. I don't get it.
>>
>>381554085
Because their friendship is all platonic
>>
no way fag
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.