[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually explore the planets in this game? Or do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 81Hy-YNEZAL._SL1500_.jpg (206KB, 1263x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81Hy-YNEZAL._SL1500_.jpg
206KB, 1263x1500px
Do people actually explore the planets in this game? Or do they just hop from one to the next and get bored easily?
>>
the only thing to explore on planets is finding the different aliens
>>
>>381553143
So people don't explore purely for the reason of exploring?
>>
>>381553219
There's really nothing to explore, just hover around the planet looking for buildings. It's not like there's ever a cave with a rare boss and a ton of loot in it or anything.
>>
>>381553219
>I like this arrangement of trees more than the near,y identical grouping behind me
>Good thing I went exploring!

The other anon isn't wrong, OP, nobody is missing anything.
>>
I havent really played it since release. So i'm not sure if it got better, but there really isn't a reason to explore since basically the only thing you do is mine materials to upgrade your gun/mining beam thing, ship or suit so you can mine more easily or fly further distances or survive longer in "hostile" enviroments. You could say the same thing about monster hunter or destiny as far as it being a treadmill to aquire better gear but at least the latter two are actually fun to play.
>>
>>381553058

I like to play minecraft autistically making large farms for various animals and crops and harvest again and again and again and again, would I enjoy No Man's Sky?
>>
>>381553219
Exploring carries the notion that you will make a discovery, something unexpected and unique. After exploring one or two planets in NMS you quickly realize you will find neither of those things.
>>
>>381554686
No, you can't exactly create like that. Do you see why this game was such a debacle?
>>
>>381554686
No because all you can do is mine and you can't actually build anythingat least not exactly the way you want it let alone farm.
>>
Is this the most hyped and subsequently disappointing indie game of all time?
>>
>>381555040
I felt that it lost its 'Indie' status years ago
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.