[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's pretty fun. Are you still playing Phantom Dust /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: C_5lPa7V0AE9UFn.0.jpg (197KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
C_5lPa7V0AE9UFn.0.jpg
197KB, 1200x800px
It's pretty fun. Are you still playing Phantom Dust /v/?

Did you even pick it up in the first place?
>>
>>381550053
Got distracted by other stuff
Is bretty gud, need to get back to it soon
>>
Oh, that happened
>>
>>381550053
The only problem with the game is that the default random card setup is better than anything you could possibly buy, so if you try to make a custom setup and you aren't a mega autist you're gonna get fucked because the setup you thought was decent is actually worse than the piss poor default setup that you can't switch back to because you own a custom set already, you literally pay money to lose. Other than that it's good.
>>
>>381550053
Yea, I grabbed it on an account but haven't had the chance to play it, mainly because I don't want to get windows 10, but the Windows 8.1 the Laptop gave me sucks so I might soon. Though I'll give it some time since recently KI was announced for steam so I'm having a little hope.
>>
>>381550053
Got it for free on xbox but assumed it was bad because why else would they give it for free? It wasn't on games with gold, just became free for some reason.
>>
>>381550053
I played it for a bit but I stopped playing because I had to work on my backlog. I should get back to it by August
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.