[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/, will there ever be another FPS like the Timesplitters series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: timesplitters.jpg (446KB, 950x1024px) Image search: [Google]
timesplitters.jpg
446KB, 950x1024px
/v/, will there ever be another FPS like the Timesplitters series? I don't mean Timesplitters Rewind, but a new FPS with:

>Tons of unique weapons with little to no copycat clones
>Challenges
>Tons of unlockable characters/maps
>Fun cheat codes
>Memorable OST and level based campaign
>Map editor with ability to make custom singleplayer challenges/missions
>Full customizable multiplayer from powerups, music, weapon spawns, maps, gameplay modes, etc.
>The ability to play multiplayer mode with bots or splitscreen on local/offline

Everyone and their mom wants to either make a "suber ebic" singleplayer story, randomized rogue-lite indie shit, or competitive multiplayer game instead of something actually fun.
>>
>>381549769
Still waiting on the full port, Homefront has spoiled me
>>
>>381549769
I liked Future Perfect better than 2. Fight me.
>>
>>381549843
Future Perfect WAS perfect, man
>>
No, since I'd imagine making a game that feature packed today would be expensive as fuck to make.
>>
>>381549769
FPS was the best genre ever in the 90s. A few games after that kept with the classic spirit, but not many.

What the fuck happened? FPSes have been 99% GARBAGE since Halo.
>>
>Don't play dumb with me, Crow! I know everything! I know you used the crystals to travel back to 1994 to tell your younger self to carry on your twisted genetic experiments, using the power of the time crystals!
>>
>>381550625
How did that part even work?
>Older Crow gives young Crow the time device outside the mansion
>Younger Crow gives older Crow the time device at U-Genix
Where did the device originally come from? Slightly-older Crow? What happened to one of the Crows after the other became a cyborg?
Time travel shenanigans confuse me.
>>
It's time to split!
>>
Daily reminder that there will NEVER be true blue sequels to these games:

-Perfect Dark (no 360 memeshit)
-Timesplitters
-X-Wing alliance
-Swiv
-Chip's Challeng
-Beetle Adventure Racing
-Lego Island
>>
>>381550259
timesplitters 2 came out a year after halo
>>
File: 1497981471364.jpg (93KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497981471364.jpg
93KB, 600x540px
Do any of you think Rewind will be good or should I just give up hope already?
>>
>>381550254
This.
Graphicswhoring ruined videogames.
>>
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlT_8GbTQfo
>>
I am convinced 100% there will never ever be a game with bro-op or multiplayer in general as good as TS2.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.