[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Some kid tells me to end my own life over a video game >He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: GoodnightPizza.jpg (24KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
GoodnightPizza.jpg
24KB, 480x362px
>Some kid tells me to end my own life over a video game
>He gets to go on with his day like nothing is wrong

You guys wanna bitch about "why is this allowed"?

I'm just trying to enjoy a team game with some friends, what did I do that warranted harassment and "banter"?
>>
>>381546589
Grow a spine you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1487995668592.jpg (45KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1487995668592.jpg
45KB, 550x397px
>Some guy calls me a durrie-munching meth-head dropkick because I support Port Power.
>He gets to go on with his day like nothing is wrong.

You guys wanna bitch about "why is this allowed"?

I'm just trying to enjoy a few spoons of meth while watching the game, what did I do that warranted harassment and "banter"?
>>
Bad bait. Watch all the mongs reply tho
>>
>>381546589
banter is good but the guys telling you to kill yourself and spewing memes are just a buncha internet boys that don't know how to interact with real people
>>
File: 1497694013590.jpg (41KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
1497694013590.jpg
41KB, 763x757px
>co-worker who i have on stream only plays FOTM trash
>tells me the game i was playing is shit
>it was JSR
>he never played it
>"i watched some trailers, so i know its shit"
he wasnt even baiting or trying to get a reaction and legitimatley though CSGO was better
>>
>>381546790
So what do you say to "kys"? Do you just ignore it?

Or do I respond? What do I say as a response to it?

>>381546849
Not bait. I legitimately want to know what I'm supposed to say or do to this shit.
It seems like the only logic of these sort of assholes is to be the first one to say "kys" because there is no hard counter to being "such a hardcore asshole XD!"
>>
>>381547145
You ignore it and focus on whatever it was that caused them to say it in the first place.
>>
>>381547145
ya laugh it off bud.
"bb-b-but that internet guy told me to kill myself"
stop being such a scaredy cat
>>
>>381546589
kys
>>
>>381546589
People are starting to get arrested for saying mean things online in games (though its not that common and only true with actual threats) so there's hope
for your super ultra hugbox vision of the world. But seriously
>letting what others say to you affect you ever
Mute them dude, it takes like what 5 seconds.
>>
>>381547145
just close your eyes nigga lmao
>>
File: 1408382354162.png (14KB, 464x212px) Image search: [Google]
1408382354162.png
14KB, 464x212px
>>381547435
>>
Immediately mute anyone who starts spouting retarded memes and flaming their team mates. Video games are incredibly popular, and thus they are filled with retarded, mentally broken sub-normies. They are barely human, don't speak to them. It's like yelling at a deer or a rat.
>>
>>381546589
get off the internet you fucking pussy, if you can't deal with a random stranger getting mad at you, the internet is the wrong place to be. I hate people like you, who just sperge out the moment someone says something mean to them. fucking kill yourself
>>
>>381547145
No sense trying to start a big internet fight with someone telling me "kys"

If someone is getting annoying and they're stuck on my team or in my game, I just mute them. If it's a dumb comment they make at the end of a game just try and get under my skin, just focus on the next game/round.

There's no point in taking what some rando says to heart or trying to start a pissing match when you get matched with hundreds of anonymous strangers on the internet just to play some retarded videogames.
>>
>people being "toxic" towards me
>just reply with LOL or actual laughing
>they shut up or lose their shit
>mute their rants so they are bitching to themselves

That's how ya do it.
>>
>>381547331
>>381547287
>>381547262
>>381546915
>>381546790
>>381547480
>>381547519
>>381547549

Okay, that's fine and all. But I usually mute these people. But what ends up happening is that I spend more time muting people that actually communicating with people.
>Game is supposed to be a team game
>Person on the other end is some nasally twenty-something breathing in his mic
>Screaming his cookie-cutter strategy as the match is going on
>Completely silent when things are going good. As soon as the match goes south, he starts getting whiney and pointing fingers
>end up muting him
>Then someone else in chat is like, "This is a team game, you really need to learn how to communicate. Are you not even in voice chat anymore?"

>>381547549
AND YOU. Why don't you have any communication skills? Why can't you converse like a normal human being?
Can't you play a damn game without spouting shit you learned from some youtube channel?

All of you watch a couple episodes of Idubbbz and suddenly you're really hardcore comedy niggas now.
>>
>>381547930
That has less to do with people getting under your skin and more to do with the fact that you're gonna get paired with drooling retards in basically multiplayer game. You're probably not going to solve that problem unless you want to try and defuse every situation and argument that ever arises. Not worth your time.

If you don't want to deal with that garbage, go find players outside of the game to form a team with. It doesn't even have to be a full team, just enough people to minimize the amount of retards that matchmaking pairs you with.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.