[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so killing floor is free on humble bundle have you already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (28KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
28KB, 460x215px
so killing floor is free on humble bundle

have you already got your copy ?
>>
>>381530689
Just did, thanks for the heads up.
>>
Fantastic game, but playerbase is pretty dead. KF2 was pretty disappointing
>>
>>381531065
>KF2 was pretty disappointing

Only thing worse about KF2 is that the Berserker is now terrible.
>>
>>381531156
Guns just don't feel like they have the same impact as they did in the original
Also, some of its charm came from running on an old as fuck engine
>>
>>381531229
So one factually wrong complaint and then a shit-tier one? Cool got it.
>>
>>381530689
so i activated it on steam and i said that i go the "retail version"

what about the guest passes ?
>>
>>381531156
Literally the same shit but with a parry
>>
>>381531346
Well there's also the micro-transactions when it was still in early access
3 months between content updates killed any hope for a playerbase
Wasting resources on a VS mode that they polled and nobody wanted
But keep shilling
>>
File: doYa5dc.gif (2MB, 258x316px) Image search: [Google]
doYa5dc.gif
2MB, 258x316px
>>381531346
Killing Floor 1 was a pretty good Game. The leveling was fun and the engine felt like Resident Evil. I played it for maybe a good 300 hours on Steam.

Killing Floor 2 came out early release and sat in early release for I think a few years? Jesus christ I dont remember, it was bad though. They slowly started releasing content and perks, and then they fucked it up and made it into a Team Fortress 2 Money Grab with goofy hats and skins and such. They integrated the Steam Market with it and voila. TF2's retarded cousin.

All in all, Killing Floor 2 isnt HORRIBLE. The Graphics are nice and the Perks and Leveling is kind of fun, but it's nothing I would play long term. I tbought it years ago and only have 170 hours in it.
>>
>>381530689
yes, in 2009
>>
>>381530689
>cant gift myself a spare copy
>>
>>381530689
AH AM WEWDIN DIS DOAH
>>
Consolefag here. This is my second FPS on PC. Why is there no reticle? Anything I should know to avoid pissing off my teammates?
>>
>>381531631
>DURR HURR KF2 IS MONEY GRAB SKINS SKINS HATS
>But KF1 is pretty good. Ignore how there are a fuck ton of DLC packs and weapons you can't get without paying money
And post discarded. Retard. Learn to actually think before blindly spouting opinions you read on /v/. You're the problem with this board.
>>
>>381531065
I love KF, but haven't played KF2. It's on sale, but I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger.
KF is basically dead so it'd be nice to play again.
>>
>>381531156
>>381531393
What? Berzerker is the most over powered class.
>>
>>381530689
Yeah I got my copy 8 years ago thanks bro.
>>
>>381534854
KF1 prime > KF2 > KF1 post 2012
>>
File: Killing Floor servers.jpg (144KB, 660x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Killing Floor servers.jpg
144KB, 660x1114px
>>381535749
>KF1 prime
;_;
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.