[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is neptunia series fun? I love anime-style rpgs and visual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2979.jpg (89KB, 670x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2979.jpg
89KB, 670x366px
Is neptunia series fun?

I love anime-style rpgs and visual novels. Is this a quality game series in both those aspects?
>>
it's got tons of naked loli so basically it's one of the best series i've ever played

highly recommend it
>>
Play Rebirth 1 and then play the spin-offs. All the core RPGs play the same.
>>
>>381530787
I'm sold
>>
File: bt3837_Neptune_Nepgear.png (530KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
bt3837_Neptune_Nepgear.png
530KB, 640x617px
>>381530302
As RPGs, they're mostly subpar, with V-II being the only one with any depth

As a VN, I love it to bits. You wont find much i the way of deep story telling, rather the plot serves the characters

but stay the fuck away from HDN1
>>
>>381531071
Is HDN1 rebirth 1? As well as I am interested in the quality of the games, I'm also confused about the chronology of this series. Where do I start?
>>
>>381531538
rebirths are re-releases of the games
RB1 and HDN1 are basically different games
>>
They're really shit but I love them all so much
>>
>>381531538
Rebirth 1 is a remake of HDN1 using the battle system/assets of the 3rd game. The chronological order is Rebirth 1,2,3, and V-II. You can play the spin-offs in any order
>>
>>381530302
They're not fun from a gameplay perspective, but if you're a memelord I guess they're kind of fun.

Stick to the mainline games, none of the spinoffs are worth it. None.
>>
>>381531538
HDN1 is the PS3 version. The rebirth games are remakes from the first three games in the series.

As for the series, I recommend it if you don't mind ludicrous amounts of moe and cutesy characters.

I would advice to play the rebirths and VII before trying the spinoffs.
>>
File: 1471850480741.jpg (4MB, 4080x6077px) Image search: [Google]
1471850480741.jpg
4MB, 4080x6077px
It's really fun. The characters are as charming as their shrill voices are grating.
>>
4GO can't come soon enough to PC.

Winter can't come slow enough for me to 100% all the mainline games in order before 4GO hits.
>>
Is the original Nep on the PS3 worth playing?
>>
>>381532323
>shrill
Precise word, started Rebirth 1 today but only got to the fight against the old lady. I don't know if I'll be able to keep hearing Compa any longer before going crazy.
>>
>>381532815
Just keep a hand on your dick when you are watching cutscenes. They can be quite long.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.