[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Worst vidya-related things you've ever done Giving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1365598954886.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1365598954886.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
ITT: Worst vidya-related things you've ever done
Giving away my Pokemon Firered to some faggot because I was a naive idiot
>>
did jiggly puff roll off a ledge in a tournament when the cute girl i had a crush on was watchign me.

beat that. Please.
>>
File: 1490950349480.png (67KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1490950349480.png
67KB, 449x1197px
>>381530269
i got a mr. mime that playthrough and deleted your charizard save you nimble bitch
>>
I was young and I stole super monkey ball from a church. I ended up apologizing and giving back a whole extra gamecube.
>>
>>381530269
I sold my copy of Melee to some fag for 15 bucks
I fucking hate smash but it now goes for 60 - 70 bucks complete.
>>
When I was like 9 I took my copy of melee and scraped it across the ground like I was cleaning the floor with a towel. Then I proceeded to cut the disc in half with scissors. I shit you not I did this. I really hated that game.
>>
File: PmpgXHW.jpg (22KB, 404x462px) Image search: [Google]
PmpgXHW.jpg
22KB, 404x462px
>>381530269
I purposely dropped -from standing height- a classmate's N64 controller onto the tiled floor because he invited me over to play games with him, picked some fighting game I don't know (had samurai in it and rounds ended in an instant) , and he wouldn't tell me the controls. Given how fast rounds ended, there was no time to learn, and he kept saying 'just figure it out'.

While I feel I was justified, I still feel bad that 10 year-old me took it out on his controller
>>
>>381530784
nigga there's six buttons, press them and figure them out.
>>
File: efd.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>381530394
You fucking piece of shit faggot, the only reason I lent you my Firered was because I wanted to show you all the hard work I put in my save you fucking idiot. As fucking retarded as that sounds, I thought you'd tell me how cool that was. If I knew you were gonna delete my save and throw it out a window I would have decked you in the face. You're lucky kid me was such a naive, innocent child.
>>
>>381530852
What part of 'rounds ended in an instant' did you not get? I'm barely exaggerating. I'd get to press a few buttons before I'd get killed again and again.
>>
File: Eric_Sparrow.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Eric_Sparrow.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>381530269
>mfw I look back and see my self giving away an snes with 12+ games and 2 controllers for a ps2 with Tony hawks underground and a controller.

Didnt even have a memory card /v/
>>
>>381531116
Then just say "I don't want to play", instead of being a faggot?
>>
>>381531172
Doesn't sound bad to me.
>>
>>381531225
I tried. Went from optimistically trying to cope, to begging to play anything else. He refused. Eventually after dozens of losses, I dropped his controller and walked out, doing just that.

I think he just wanted to win again and again because he was a foot shorter than everyone else
>>
>>381530269
Killed as many NPCs as i could in Fallout New Vegas and saved my game after on my main character before dead money was released
>>
>>381530269
>>381531172
>gave away not only my NES stuff but also my cousins who gave a ton of stuff to me, to another cousin because according to her aunt "it would help fix her eye problems."
>figured she was just borrowing it
>I got an N64 and that made me forget completely.
>few years later, learn that was a bunch of bullshit, she sold like 30 games, a Zapper and the system for 20 bucks.
>>
>gave my SNES to my younger cousin when my dad got me a n64

>traded my n64 for some warhammer 40k models that I never used

>randomly threw my copy of pokemon gold in a field because I was done with it

I was a dumb kid,
>>
who here /neverlostagame/
Maybe I'm just lucky but I kept all my childhood games, never broke or scratched any of them either.
>>
>>381530269
Threw away the box for my Zelda GBA SP and didn't realise it came with Minish Cap because I was too excited for Pokémon Leafgreen and Superstar Saga.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.