[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>500 korok seeds >all shrines >11 memories >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: botw.jpg (788KB, 1170x1903px) Image search: [Google]
botw.jpg
788KB, 1170x1903px
>500 korok seeds
>all shrines
>11 memories
>can't bring myself to fight Ganon
I honestly don't want this game to end, what do I do?
>>
>>381527083
You kill yourself.

That's what you do.
>>
Are there genuinely that many Moron seeds? I've only got half a dozen and I'm disappointed that the cool thing I found turns out to be a seed.

How do I get better at this game? Like how am I supposed to get gear to kill some of the enemies? I absolutely hate the constant weapon discard system.

I think I'm trying to fight Lynel, atop a mountain for some shock arrows.
>>
Wait for the DLC?
>>
Game doesnt end after you beat Ganon fyi. It just puts a stupid star next to your save.
>>
>>381527237
Don't fight the Lynel, just use stealth armor to get the arrows.

Anyways, as you naturally progress you'll get stronger and more durable weapons.
>>
>>381527304
Maybe it's my autism but I don't really feel the need to explore after fighting Ganon. There isn't really any big goal to work towards meaning no motivation to play the game. Same thing happened with MGSV.
>>
>>381527304
This.

Kill Ganon and then go speak to Kilton afterwards if you want something to do in your retirement.
>>
>>381527237

Uhh the guy specifically tells you not to fight the Lionel. You are supposed to sneak around him to get the arrows.

You get better by upping your heart containers, using fairy fountains to upgrade your gear, and generally learning the rhythyms of the enemies and world.

I beat the game without ever killing a lionel
>>
>>381527237
>Are there genuinely that many Moron seeds?
>that many
There's 900 of them.
>>
hows the CEMU build going?
>>
I've got every shrine done, but only 70 seeds, they are pretty well hidden.
>>
>>381527410
>>381527083
I fell in the same boat. I know I wouldn't be feeling this way if Nintendo just let you have multiple save files like they did in literally every other Zelda game.

Just goof around the castle and don't save. Fi
>>
>>381527491
>>381527410
But my favourite parts of Zelda games were always the bosses, and I'm supposed to not to that of all things? The thing I dint want to do is all the travelling. I want to do the fighting.
>>
>>381527237
>How do I get better at this game? Like how am I supposed to get gear to kill some of the enemies? I absolutely hate the constant weapon discard system.

The deliberately puts you at a disadvantage. You're supposed to feel underpowered and constantly on the backfoot. You slowly become more powerful as you play - you'll learn new abilities, gain access to more powerful weapons and the more you explore, the more items and armour you'll find (which you can upgrade at the fairy fountains once you find them). There's no shame in just sneaking around early game.

Don't try and fight the Lynel, the NPCs specifically tell you NOT to. Just sneak around and collect the arrows. You can always come back later when you feel more powerful.
>>
>>381527237
That lynel is a hard one at first but he's doable. Dodge at the right moment / shoot him in de head with arrows, it will stun him.
>>
>>381527578
Just get a Switch, cheapass
>>
>>381527083
End it now. Save the replay for hard mode later.
>>
>>381527671
Multiple save files are a thing; change your signed in user.
>>
File: event_image-57.jpg (31KB, 440x370px) Image search: [Google]
event_image-57.jpg
31KB, 440x370px
>>381527491
>I beat the game without ever killing a lionel
>>
>>381527887
Multiple saves as in copying saves to different slots.
>>
>>381527491
Just wondering, how many hours did it take you to beat the main quest? (including the divine beasts)
>>
>>381527083

Eh, just beat it.

Though it's certainly more about the journey than the destination; pretty much all other Zeldas have much better final bosses.
>>
>>381527237
>Like how am I supposed to get gear to kill some of the enemies? I absolutely hate the constant weapon discard system.

Don't worry about weapons. You may feel autistic and won't want to use the cooler ones out of fear of breaking them. Just blast through your weapons, you wi always find new ones. If you find one you really like, put a little marker on your map where you found it and you can return every blood moon and find it again.
>>
>>381527948
Kek.
>>
>>381527578
It works fine now but nobody cares anymore
>>
>>381527756
The Lynel isn't a boss per se. The only true bosses in the game are in the devine beasts.

You'll find plenty of more powerful enemies in the game like Lynels, the stone talus, the hinox and many more. The can be worth fighting them for the loot they drop but they'll be respawned every blood moon.

I definitely wouldn't try to fight the Lynel early on, you'll become more powerful as you play.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.