[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my favorite videogames memories is stalking a group of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1495062719422.jpg (2MB, 2971x1691px) Image search: [Google]
1495062719422.jpg
2MB, 2971x1691px
One of my favorite videogames memories is stalking a group of 5 people with my buddy on DayZ across the entire map, picking them off one at a time as they made their way north.
What are some other games I can get to this level of operating, especially against other players? I just wanna stalk people and clear buildings with my friend, potentially with a chance to pick people off from a distance with well placed shots. What should I pick up?
>>
Arma 3 heavily modified and Arma 2 is the only experience that comes close
>>
pubg
>>
what did you do to that poor m1a
>>
>>381524628
Don't worry, it's some other guy's fudded up rifle. Never understood the tacticool perspective
>>
File: pubg.jpg (611KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
pubg.jpg
611KB, 2560x1440px
>>381523512
That is what this game was made for, but instead of being 3 hours it's only 30 mins

Try out PUBG with a buddy, or you could try out modded Arma 3
>>
>>381523512
One of my favorite Gulf War memories is stalking a group of 5 Iraqi T-72s with my platoon across the desert, picking them off one at a time as they made their way north.
>>
>>381525356
Yeah? Well one of my favourite high school memories is stalking a group of 13 normies with my buddy across Columbine, picking them off one at a time as they hid in the library.
>>
>>381525356
>>381525490
One of my favourite feels is stalking my oneitus by myself across the entire internet, saving her pictures one at a time as I contemplated suicide.
>>
>>381523512
oh dayz was fun as fug. got some nice operating partners on here in its heyday.
pubg isn't the same, liked the slow burn dayz had. now it's just shoot your wad as fast as possible.
>>
>>381523512
downloading dayz for their beta.
Some fag here instisted that it had gotten better and changed, honestly been palying arma 3 exile this entire time.
>>
>>381527586
insisted*. wat the hell.
>>
>>381523512
My favorite memory of Dayz (arms 2 mod) with a friend from high school was lurking around the old castle while 8 people set up base. Whenever they would leave for supplies we would sneak in and steal shit then watch as they try to hunt us down when they realized half their shit was gone. When they found the truck that we were stashing their stuff in, we gunned down six of them and the remaining two ran off towards the river. It was a two hour persuit all the way to electro until they got picked off by snipers.
>>
>>381530145
They regrouped after at the castle and got their shit back but the hunt was so cash. Stormy weather at the dead of night made thing so much sketchier.
>>
>>381524628
>>381525042
>drop in stock for a fucking mini 14
>"fudded up"
>"poor rifle"
Fucking newfags trying to be /k/ommandos
>>
>>381530303
those moonless nights were great. not sure if you were headed the right way or not.
>>
>>381531181
They were heading west until they reached a road following a river, not a proper river per say since it was really broken up. But it lead a little to the south east until the road lead to the fire station and power plant I think.
>>
>>381531568
We were on the hill looking over the city
>>
>>381531568
good times were had in elektro
>>
>>381531753
I know, that run along was 7 hours
>>
>>381523512
i never played dayZ (arma 2) but i have played the new one . the old one looks so much better.
>>
>>381532136
Its riddled with hackers but it was indeed the best experience.
>>
>>381524628
There are many things about that rifle that should've told you it isn't an M1a like the lack of a stripper clip guide and the different safety.
>>
File: WhyThisHappen.png (242KB, 348x360px) Image search: [Google]
WhyThisHappen.png
242KB, 348x360px
>>381523512
DayZ fucking shitty Standalone eats huge ass, and whoever plays it should be ashamed of themselves for contributing to such stupidity.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.