[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Darkest Dungeon any good? It's on sale currently and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 20

File: dd1.jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dd1.jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
Is Darkest Dungeon any good? It's on sale currently and I'm just waiting for some Paypal funds to come off of hold here in a few minutes/hours and it looks like a good buy. What's enjoyable? What's to hate?
>>
>>381521932
Yes, although it's grindy and infuriating at times, so be advised.
>>
>>381521932
you're going to enjoy the game 1 of 5 times that you play it. if that sort of thing appeals to you, go ahead
>>
>>381521932
Its fun for the first few hours then its just a chore to play

Great game for the price though
>>
>>381522283
What's a few things that you would say are offputting/infuriating, if you care to list any
>>
>>381522423
RNG
>>
>>381522919
Saw people complaining about that in the Steam reviews as well, but I always take those with a grain of salt. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>381521932
It has many cool ideas but ends up as a tedious grindy rng fest. It's really disappointing but I wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>381522289
Once you figure out the management it gets easier.
>>
How long is this on sale for?
>>
>>381521932
I loved it so much, but once you stop playing it's because the game just started to turn into a grind. I thought people were joking about it being a grind-fest because you can level up the fodder pretty fast. It's just infuriating, plus the random event that destroys town upgrades.

>>381523314
You can prepare to mitigate some of the RNG, but nothing can prevent it from royally fucking you by making your debuff miss 4 times in a row and your DPS only landed one shot while the enemy crits 3 times.
>>
>>381524978
Until the end of the summer sale, July 5th

>>381525040
Hmm, that sounds pretty bad, but I might still take a crack at it. Is there any sort of save-scum style function, in case some sort of bullshit happens on the Richter scale that I don't want to put up with?
>>
>>381521932
Everyone will bitch about it being RNG-based and far too grindy.

Both points are bullshit. Fucking nearly flawless game that does not deal in holding your hand, and looks to keep you on your toes from beginning to end, never quite getting much easier in difficulty.
>>
File: Your favorite heros will die.jpg (90KB, 570x600px) Image search: [Google]
Your favorite heros will die.jpg
90KB, 570x600px
>>381521932
People who suck at games will hate it.
People who Play games at hard difficulties will probably Like/love it.
If you figure out how to play without a vestal you will enjoy it more.
Not because the vestal sucks, but because its rewarding to be good enough not to need one all the time.

The dlc makes the game better but it takes a back seat to the game. For the better to be honest it adds more depth.
>>
>>381526874
also the game will have a grind that will be unappealing to people with a short tension span.
Watch gameplay of it and see if you like it
>>
Grinding and RNG are the big problems
Radiant Mode alleviates some of the grind but RNG is too much for some people to deal with
Shit's fun if you can get past that though
>>
>>381527238
>tension span
>>
File: 1497902103050.jpg (77KB, 735x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497902103050.jpg
77KB, 735x480px
>>381528061
dont start
>>
>>381528260
>dont
>>
>>381528061
oh god
Im so so sorry
please
let me make this up to you
I must commit seppuku
good by 4chan
>>
>>381521932
I got 3 games on steam i cant stop playing, DD is one of them. The narrator, the setting, the punishment you have to endure and the feeling of accomplishment when you finish a darkest run.
>>
>>381529204
You're that dude that was in like two threads of /dadg/, then got laughed away, aren't you?
>>
>>381529204
Unironically being triggered by woman and black people lmao
>>
It's a 2D XCOM with more RNG. If you dont get angry easily, it's fun.
>>
>>381528910
call
>>
>>381529204
They're actually pretty sensible as far as awkwardly jamming women into combat scenarios in games goes:
>Plague Doctor
a bit odd that a woman would study medicine in what seems to be the 16th-18th century give or take but not impossible. She doesn't pull off any remarkable feats of strength or anything, she just knows stuff. (now that I think about it, what time-frame suits this game? It's kind of all over the place)
>Hellion
Closest to seeming ludicrous but they at least had the sense to make her a really unconventional fighter. Rather than being able to brute strength as hard as a man she needs to use weird high-risk/high-reward super-hype tactics to get anything done.
>grave-robber
Nothing impossible here, she knows stuff and throws things
>Arbalest
If a woman's going to be useful in an old-timey fight a crossbow is probably the best way to do it. Does she have any kind of backstory? She just seems to be a woman with a crossbow who's a mercenary or something.
>Man at Arms
Moor? Dumas-style half-KANG?
>>
File: 15844.jpg (19KB, 208x270px) Image search: [Google]
15844.jpg
19KB, 208x270px
>>381529675
>cuck detected
you are literally the male version of a feminist and you are just as bad as all those SJW's
>>
>>381529972
>le intelligent centrist face
the important thing is you're now superior to both sides
>>
Which way to buy Darkest Dungeon is the best right now? GoG or Steam? And is Crimson Court now essential?
>>
>>381529963
I think late 1800s is about the latest it could go, about. But either way, it's very clearly in the genre of fantasy. Gothic fantasy, really, and usually in gothic fantasy, women play a pretty big role in terms of atmosphere and whatnot. Both with monsters and normal characters.

Honestly, like Diablo really. At least 1 and 2, and in 2 there were several clans composed of nothing but women in the lore.
>>
>>381529204
>>381529675
>>381530101

I started this thread to talk about video games, please don't derail it.
>>
>>381530356
Just ran the numbers, in Australian dollarydoos GoG comes out slightly ahead.
>>
File: For_c3bb63_6209725.jpg (52KB, 505x480px) Image search: [Google]
For_c3bb63_6209725.jpg
52KB, 505x480px
>>381530632
>>
>>381530632
>hf;gjewpd redpill kscnnsasc cuck dmcsdlmvc sjws
oh hai /pol/yp
>>
>>381529091

bye bb :(
>>
>>381530837
>nigger hands on a European design
I don't want to see you ever reply to me again, filth. Begone from my sight.
>>
>>381530842
>Not /pol/smoker
>>
>>381530990
those are brown gloves you dip
>>
>>381531032
No matter the cause of the fecal colouring, the presence is offensive to the sight and reminiscent of repulsive brown skin
>>
>>381530651
Darkest Dungeon is one of my favorite games but it is not at all for everyone. It's more like an investment simulator than an action RPG in some ways, most of the time adventures are won and lost before you set out. It's a game that really rewards carefully agonizing over which items to bring on a journey, choosing what to throw out from your pack when you run out of space, and learning the class synergies.

If you just pick your favorite 4 heroes and try to make them work in every dungeon as a team, you'll end up leveling unevenly, grind too much, get bored, and not have fun. The game is supposed to be about having fun realizing how many possible viable team combinations there are and how to make their little synergies work to great effect (in fact, the end of the game requires 12 different characters to be leveled up to be successful, since heroes won't return to the darkest dungeon after succeeding there once and you need to finish 4 quests there).

If you're the kind of guy who likes to level up a ton of Pokemon and try out different teams, you'll like it. If you're the kind of guy who prefers to stick with his starter and never change up his team, you'll probably end up hating it for being too repetitive.
>>
>>381531136
At the cost of one of my valuable (you)'s, your baits are fucking awful, but hey, it made me write this, so maybe not. Try a little harder next time.
>>
>>381521932
Great game, shitty DLC.
>>
>>381531335
What's wrong with Crimson Court?
>>
>>381531487
Literally nothing, after all those patches. Go and play it.
>>
>>381531487
Shitters have been complaining about it because it's "too hard". One of the biggest reasons being the new status effect curse that can befall your adventurers, wherein you practically NEED to find blood vials for them to drink or they will for sure die to this curse.
>>
>>381531607
>>381531669
It's not a paid dlc is it?
>>
>>381531862
Not if you pirate it.
>>
>>381531862
It's 10 bucks, and with all that it gives and the price of it, it's more of a traditional expansion than a "DLC", they actually did it fucking right unlike most devs.
>>
File: Arb_final_logo[2].jpg (535KB, 1000x1768px) Image search: [Google]
Arb_final_logo[2].jpg
535KB, 1000x1768px
>>381529963
>Does she have any kind of backstory?

Dialogue in the game show that she's widely traveled.

>Moor? Dumas-style half-KANG?

Man-At-Arms's original incarnation was white, but the game introduced palate swaps, which allows you to select various of the heroes with different color to their clothes and skin.
>>
>>381531947
eat shit
>>
>>381521932

GRINDYYYYYYY GRIND GRIND GRINDYYY

It's fun, great art lore and atmosphere. It's NOT difficult.

It's LOOOOOONG, GRINDY AND BORING
>>
>>381533907
I thought I remembered the MaA being white. And her backstory seems kind of simple next to everyone else's .
>>
>>381533935
No, you.
>>
>>381534068
>I thought I remembered the MaA being white.

http://darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/Man-at-Arms#Customisation

Most of the heroes have a range of skin colors now, but this can be changed as soon as you hire.
>>
Seriously probably one of the my best hauls this sale.

I never fucking realized this shit was inspired by Lovecraft. I fucking love the art style and the voice narration. Biggest joy is that it's actually turn based. I thought it was going to be auto battles like other Roguelike games.
>>
>that bug where the WK40 faggot did 90% hp burst instead of 9% or some shit

Cool, I didn't like that champion crusader that I had since the beginning and took through the DD anyway.
>>
>>381530101
You're quoting a meme now and you think that makes you right. Just remember that.
>>
File: ct4nxcowcaa7v00.jpg (10KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
ct4nxcowcaa7v00.jpg
10KB, 452x523px
>>381533935
Yes goy buy more dlc
>>
>>381529204
Exactly, and this gives you some insight into the developer's minds. I can not trust a developer to deliver a bloody, gory and Lovecratian game if at the same time the fucking cuck is inserting stupid shit like nigger cunts into male fighting roles, or promoting "muh strong wymen".

Thankfully, you can mod it so that everyone is white and male.
>>
>>381533907
>muh nigger lynching backstory, boo hoo ;_;
Strong independent black female :^)
>>
The radiant mode makes the grinding easier for your first run
>>
Darkest Dungeon is a great mobile game that's not available on phones. The problem was they marketed to roguelike players, and it's hardly similar at all. It doesn't have the depth it needs to.
>>
File: Jester.gif (2MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Jester.gif
2MB, 720x540px
>>381521932
It's really fun , and with the new DLC you have more stuff do to . It's kinda grindy though so if you aren't into that i wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>381535664

True. This shit would be great on a phone. Too bad it would also mean i would be online only
>>
>>381535267
I hate the term 'lovecraftian' so much. Everyone seems to have their own memetastic idea on what it means.
>>
>>381536125

Not him but this game is definitely inspired on Lovecraft. The very verbose narration, the emphasis on decaying lineage destroyed by madness, venturing down into the deep to unearth blasphemous and unholy knowledge and inhuman things, shares a lot of identity to most of Lovecraft's work back in the 1920s.
>>
>>381526874
The difficulty doesn't come from the game being hard. It's a grindy shitfest and a great example of why indie gaming is bad. All the great ideas of the game are ruined by extremely slow combat with animations you're forced to sit through hundreds of times that make the grind even worse.
>>
>>381536340
I can see that much, but the other anon's emphasis on blood and gore seemed odd. Lovecraft's protagonists didn't so often meet grisly ends as they'd go mad,
>>
Daily reminder that Leper and Highwayman are the best.
>>
>>381536421

Yeah that much is true. I hate how Lovecraft is associated with anything gory when he barely wrote about it or glorified it. Most of his horrors came on a psychological level.
>>
>>381521932

If you're worried about RNG and Grinding just play Radiant mode. All it literally does is speed certain mechanics like XP and remove limitations that forced you to have a much larger roster to manage.

It doesn't make the end game any easier, just speeds up the process getting there, any hardcore players who say otherwise are just ass -blasted they wasted so many hours before Radiant mode existed.
>>
>>381533935

He doesn't need to, he can afford quality food because he pirates games.
>>
Who is the most essential 4th row unit?

I've a nice line up of Grave Robber>Highway Man>Leper at the moment.
>>
It's a shitty half-polished version of X-Com. The "depth" people are talking about is just you running through your recruits like popcorn in order to get the most loot and gold out of their run. If the game had half as much grind and half as much danger from stress/combat you could actually build a team you enjoy and grow to love them.

Instead it's like a weird version of Rimworld where you get 5 colonists a month but 4 are absolutely guaranteed to die. There's so many small things wrong with this game, it bugs me.
If there was less of a focus on making money you could focus more on unlocking new dungeon areas.
>>
>>381537287

Depends on the mission.
Seeing that you don't have any healing, Vestal. But if you're doing easy/short missions you can get away with a Antiquarian or an Arbalist.
>>
Right now with the Flagellant, the Occultist, the Antiquarian and the Arbalest are even more powerfull.

But with your team a Vestal for pure heals, Arbalest for marking, damage and healing or Occultist for healbombs, debuffs and marking
>>
>>381523314
Its not RNG that make game harder or unfait. Its RNG that can whipe your party at first fight and just make your life miserable, leaving scar your party for life.
But game is great even with that.
>>
>>381537287
>>381537545
>>
>>381537481

>If the game had half as much grind and half as much danger from stress/combat

Hmm, almost as if they need to create a new mode for less hardcore players..... oh wait, they fucking did, it's called Radiant Mode.

Also, DD is amazingly polished, did you play the fucking game once during it's early access, get wrecked and give up? Go shit post somewhere else.
>>
>>381537550

That much is true.

There will alwasy be that jackass group of spiders that will be happy to ruin your day just when you thought everything is going smoothly.
>>
About to start, Radiant or normal? I'm not playing for achievements or the knowledge that I've won so the idea of the game taking longer doesn't bother me. More value for money.
>>
Good atmosphere but it's a grindy and repetitive game. Wouldn't recommend it unless you're some soulless korean. And the DLC for it is straight up cancer.
>>
>>381537870
Normal.

Radiant is quite boring
>>
>>381533907
Yeah im pirating
>>
File: comical toe hoe.jpg (114KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
comical toe hoe.jpg
114KB, 336x442px
>>381526060
>>
>>381537674
GOOD LORD IN HEAVEN THAT IS SOME OLD COPYPASTA

You are confusing the difference between retards and hardcore players. See, retards think anything is good and will just play whatever without any kind of standards. That's you.

A "hardcore" player is expecting and enjoys a challenge but is not autistic and knows when he is being ass-raped. You don't understand the difference, and it's been explained a few times in this thread, radiant mode doesn't do anything except speed up your playthrough.
>>
>>381537674
>Darkest Dungeon is amazingly polished!!! Le SooOOooo Amazing!!

I like how you are distracted from the gaping design problems this game has by the fancy voice acting and artstyle.

LE SO HARDCORE
>>
>>381537870
Normal. I mean, if you play for achievements you could try stygian, but I wouldn't recommend it for first run.
>>
>>381537674
The Art is polished but the gameplay and balance is a clusterfuck like you'd expect from a indie early access game
>>
>>381521932

It's fun for a couple hours then you learn how to play the game and realize you're just playing the sikkdarkkk version of KanColle

without the art it's just a really shallow grind simulator which occasionally makes you grind extra thanks to RNG (inb4 le git gud, like there's a way to git gud getting crit two times then falling to the first crit's bleed, or simply having your best dude get klepto at the end of a perfect run)
>>
>>381521932
Play Radiant mode to not get burned.
Game doesn't get much easier but it reduces amount of grind.
>>
File: 1495410352806.jpg (117KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
1495410352806.jpg
117KB, 850x680px
Darkest Dungeon is a tactical game that involves a lot of planning and good decision making. If you are good, "RNG" is not a problem anymore. Good players know when to retreat as well without losing heroes. Good players know how to avoid getting stress and afflictions, good players know how to make viable parties and good players know how to use fucking stuns.

t. Good player who finished Stygian with 0 deaths.
>>
File: 1497300486153.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497300486153.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>381541047
>>
>>381531669
>Mfw hear people whining about the new miniboss and blood
>People dont realise that you can just retreat and come with better setup if the miniboss is a problem to you
>"not enough blood :("
>Literally sitting on pile of 40 vials even tho half my rooster is cursed when i kill the baron
Are people playing this game stupid or what? I almost wanna watch someone play it on youtube to see if everyone is playing it like shit.
>>
This thread is cancer. Reeks of summer babs coming in here and pretending it's /pol/

>>381521932
Have you ever played any of the xcom games? This feels like if you got a traditional turn-based rpg (think final fantasy 4 to 7) and mixed it with xcom. 93% of the time you'll land the hit, but the 7% you miss will be the part that pisses you off and kills you. Also a bit grindy. Atmosphere is 10/10 though.
>>
File: 312.jpg (53KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
312.jpg
53KB, 562x437px
Did you know that Darkest Dungeon sold over 1 million copies? Pretty good success for indie game of that genre.
Still amazing how only 1% managed to finish on NORMAL difficulty and like 0,1% on Stygian.
>>
>>381537287
>Who is the most essential 4th row unit?
All heroes are good.
You can have Jester from position 1 here after Finale.
You can have PD for stuns or double blight on 3-4 positions.
You can have Arbalest for bosses.
You can have GR with lunge or just sniping.
You can have double HM with Vestal position 2.
>>
>>381541047
Dont even bother, people on /v/ dont know how to play games and just do runs whitout food and torches and then whine here when their group "randomly" died while walking.
>>
>>381541468
>Are people playing this game stupid or what?

Whiners are all scrubs that need to git gud
>>
File: 1484339860485.png (394KB, 1183x608px) Image search: [Google]
1484339860485.png
394KB, 1183x608px
>Tfw like to field Abom so barely use Leper, Vestal and Sader outside of fodder parties and the achievement
>Tfw DLC adds another anti-abom hero
Goddamit is the rest of the DLC worth it? I doubt I'll be using the new guy outside of maybe as part of a 3rd or 4th choice party of actually-managed-to-survive and-not-suck former fodder dudes
>>
>>381541724
>Have jester on the first row to finale and do a 50+ crit
>Then he goes full banjomode and reduces everyones stress to 0
Best char ingame tbqh
>>
>>381529204
>people responded to this bait
jesus christ
>>
>>381541880
>Tfw DLC adds another anti-abom hero

If it makes you feel better, they're planning on reworking that anti-abomination trait, and will most likely be changed in the next big update.
>>
>>381541608
>Still amazing how only 1% managed to finish on NORMAL difficulty and like 0,1% on Stygian.

Because only turbo autists will be able to endure the grind and slow as fuck animations
>>
File: 1484339574146.jpg (375KB, 1277x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484339574146.jpg
375KB, 1277x1280px
>>381542031
You know what it kinda does, currently the trait is inconvenient at best. I know theres mods to remove the trait entirely but it makes enough sense to me lorewise that there should be a penalty at least for fielding them together
>>
>>381542278
>the grind

How is doing dungeons and leveling up can be called as "the grind"?

>animations

You can mod it to work way faster.
>>
>>381541880
>>381542278
>>381542559

There was a suggestion from the community that rather than arbitrarily locking out the man cursed with an affliction he didn't ask for while allowing the man that freely summons from the void and heals via demonic rituals to join all teams, the abom should just give a bigger stress penalty to religious people. Have the religious people being more unsettled because of the risk the abom might transform [and look] demonic fits in the theme too.
>>
>>381542591
>How is doing dungeons and leveling up can be called as "the grind"?

>how is doing the exact same thing over and over for no other purpose to increase some numbers be called "grinding"

I don't know autist-sama, I really don't know
>>
>>381543109
>5 different dungeons
>different curios
>different enemies
>different bosses
>different heroes and trinkets
>different missions and rewards
>same thing

I don't know, maybe you are just retarded.
>>
File: darkest.png (13KB, 799x67px) Image search: [Google]
darkest.png
13KB, 799x67px
>>381543270
>I'm 12 and darkest dungeon was my fist "hardcore" game: the post
>>
>>381538716
This. The DLC finds new ways to punish the player without making anything easier for him. Let alone the lack of proper explanation of how the Curse works

>>381541047
So did I
>>
>>381543424
4chan is 18+, sorry.
>>
>>381521932

Go get it. If you find that the game is inherently too punishing then there are mods to nudge things more in your favor, such as removing the negative effects of trinkets, making quest items stackable, and enabling any hero of any level to enter any dungeon. Contrariwise, if the game is too easy for you then you could try installing the PBD mod...

Warning: Don't start a new game with the DLC enabled. Don't attempt the DLC dungeon until you are absolutely confident that you are prepared. Fear the Crimson Curse...
>>
I love my highway man so much. I hope nothing happens to him.
>>
File: 1495715934047.png (157KB, 330x346px) Image search: [Google]
1495715934047.png
157KB, 330x346px
>yfw its another trash mobs get straight crits in a row

Also, what determines who goes first to attack?
>>
>>381545481

And then he was snatched up and stuffed into the Wizened Hags gaping cauldron whereupon he was boiled alive...
>>
>>381545576

I'd image that it would be die rolls with each entity's SPD stat added on as a modifier...
>>
File: 20170622214349_1.jpg (243KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170622214349_1.jpg
243KB, 1366x768px
I feel like I fucked up when I traded in my crests/deeds/etc... just to speed to get the "2 free blood a week" upgrade.

I am on week 30ish and still only have level 2 weapons/armors/sills for level 3-4 heroes and a roster size of 16

on the other hand, the Shambler gets fucked big time.
>>
>>381531202
>investment simulator
Some older review called it a eugenics simulator and I sign by that. You breed best combinations of heroes with best perks to maximum level.
>>
A moment of valor burns brightest against the backdrop of despair
>>
>>381545693

This game really reminds me of past D&D sessions.
>>
Flagellant is great, which 4 skills are people using with him?
>>
>>381546283

It's pretty much how every session of warhammer fantasy roleplay turns out. If the monsters dont get you then the insanity/mutations will.
>>
File: 20170621233010_1.jpg (217KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170621233010_1.jpg
217KB, 1366x768px
>>381546380
I like his basic melee attack, the "wreck and enemy and heal yourself" move, and "heal yourself and an ally" move.

have not decided on a 4th. Maybe that "transfer mark/bleed/blight" move
>>
File: p04211tjlni.jpg (10KB, 200x306px) Image search: [Google]
p04211tjlni.jpg
10KB, 200x306px
It's good for 4-5 hours tops. Then you wake up to the fact you need the grind exactly same dungeons with exactly same bosses way too many times.
This game is why i put "indie" excluded on my steam list. Fuck these fucking talentless fucks trying to make a game anymore.
Triple A HO!! Even though that shit sucks, you are less likely to get this game level of retarded design levels by amateurs.
>>
>>381546380
Haven't had a chance to try him out(waiting a bit for feedback on the DLC) whats his schtick anyway?
>>
>start playing the game
>narrator sounds swedish
immersion ruined, game sucks
>>
>>381546805

Bleed attacks, attack below 50% that heals him, another heal and can transfer dots and marks from allies to him. Pretty much a punching bag that can self heal and bleed dots.
>>
It has nice atmosphere, the actual gameplay itself is a bit on the shallow side once you have it figured out. Mostly a grinding/risk management game rather than an indepth tactical RPG. Definitely the sort of game to pick up on sale rather than full price.
>>
One of those games that can fuck you up without you actually making a mistake, it is not for scrubs who are used to things going their way once they make the 'correct' choice.

Teaches great lessons on how to force yourself to not care about any particular unit since they can die in an instant, how to manage personal stress and how to over-prepare for an event. Usually find myself with too many supplies on missions, but Im always happy because I know what the alternative looks like.
>>
>>381546805
he has some nice moves and a passive buff that kicks in at low HP.

but his basic melee move is the tits. It does like 3-4 damage, causes 5 points of bleed for 3 rounds and lowers bleed resistance

problem is that he is religious
>>
It´s a fun game, trying to get good party setups and stuff..rest is just you grinding heroes up to max level. Fun for a day or two.
>>
This ended up becoming the first game I refunded. I need to stop falling for these "challenging roguelike" games, because past evidence clearly suggests I don't even like them.
>>
Is the DLC worth the asking price?
>>
>>381521932
It's grindy and RNG heavy to the point where there's sometimes little that you can do to prevent something going wrong on harder quests, but it can be exciting and fun. Also, the game is embarrassingly easy to mod, I've made it to where all destress activities are <20 gold, my crusaders have 3x damage multipliers, and my trinkets are hilariously broken. The game's still kinda hard after all that, so yeah.
>>
>>381548281
meh unless you like a more brutal difficulty mode of DD
>>
File: unnamed-4.jpg (80KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-4.jpg
80KB, 734x950px
>>381546983

>problem is that he is religious

All abominations must hang.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.