[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good god, this shit is terrible. What the fuck were they thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: kh-gummi-ship.png (37KB, 382x252px) Image search: [Google]
kh-gummi-ship.png
37KB, 382x252px
Good god, this shit is terrible. What the fuck were they thinking when they added this to the game? I just got the Kingdom Hearts PS4 re-release because I'd never had the chance to get into the series. Everything else in the game tends to be okay, but holy hell do I hate the gummi ships.The tutorial for them sucked, and the traveling between worlds shoot 'em up is not what I'm here for at all. Do I actually need to build up a good ship to progress through the game, or is this just optional? I want to ignore it.
>>
>>381519787
you can ignore it 100%
>>
>>381519787
While you can't technically ignore the thing as a whole, you certainly don't have to upgrade or any stupid shit like that, just use the newest ship whenever you get new ones and you'll be fine, same thing with kh2 as well, and kh2's gummi ship battles are certainly more tolerable then the 1st games, much more fluent controls, better enemies and bosses and overall more aesthetically pleasing
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.