[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bought all of the nep games on steam because the sale >launch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1493831923296.jpg (62KB, 627x607px) Image search: [Google]
1493831923296.jpg
62KB, 627x607px
>bought all of the nep games on steam because the sale
>launch rebirth 1 on steam
>forgot to appear offline
>3 steam friends who i know irl instantly message me with "dude wtf is that shit ur playing??"

ended up telling them i'm just idling in some shit games i had in my library for cards. one of them even said if i was actually playing "weeabooshit" he was going to stop talking to me. i insta-refunded the games
>>
>>381519256
Get less judgmental friends
>>
Get less phobic friends my dude
>>
You should kill yourself, hopefuly in a way that permanently harms your friends.
>>
>things that never happened
Never gets old.
>>
>>381519256
BASED
>>
Cool blog OP.
>>
Good thing I don't have any friends so nobody can tell me what do I have to do in my free time
>>
>>381522781
I don't even remember the people on my list. Just randoms who sent friend invites after fighting game matches. I usually don't even notice the invite until several days later, so we never even talked.
>>
That's what you get for buying lewd games on steam. Now go make a thread in the suggestion forum asking for better privacy features so someone can reply "why would you want that? :^)"
>>
>>381520496
judgemental friends and family are what keeps men honest and away from disgusting degeneracy.
>>
>>381519256
I thought you were talking about that fat fuck Ryan for a second
>>
>>381523198
Psh, nothin' personal, kid...
>>
>>381519256
Just respond "Neptunia" and let them sperg out about it. Or look up how to set custom names for steam games and change it to "100% certified str8 alpha"
>>
>>381519256
Most weebshit is trash but that doesn't really matter here. Your friends are faggots. I'm not friends with anyone like that. If I started playing Sakura Clicker or something I'd probably get a decent ribbing but it's because it's an opportunity to make fun of me and not because they're genuinely judgmental
>>
>>381519256

If your friends are legitimately such fucking faggots that they'll insta-judge you for playing a weeb game then you should get better friends.
>>
Thanks for the info bitch boy.
>>
File: 1429482335403.jpg (971KB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1429482335403.jpg
971KB, 1280x2160px
>being that insecure and having such shitty 'friends'
>>
File: 1473853035106.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473853035106.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>381519256
>not buying it on a seperate account
>caring about what they say and not busting nuts to lewd weeb games
What did you think would happen? Even if you did go offline they could still see your recent purchases and notice that you're a weeaboo. If not that they could also see what you've played on your recent activity, even if you're "offline".
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.