[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me or is this sincerely the worst sack of shit excuse for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: header.jpg (101KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
101KB, 460x215px
Is it me or is this sincerely the worst sack of shit excuse for a game ever made taking out one counselor is enough of a chore with them stunning you and you walking like a fucking turtle with even on good Jason's the longest cool down I've ever fucking seen in any game leaving you spending 10 minutes trying to kill just one counselor and god forbid they hide in a cabin get ready to play door breaking simulator 2017 and then waiting on cool down simulator 2017 the counselors seem far overpowered compared to Jason to the point it makes me honestly think they should be hunting you and the fact there is no fix to the whole fuck you Jason I'm gunna play ring around the rosie and run around this car or table is astounding how un scary it is for either player it's basically become a game of hey let's fuck with this guy cause no one can play any game without heavy autism taking control of every single action they make and don't get me started on the one good Jason skin being locked and only for people that stroked the ego of a company nobody thought at all would even finish the game let alone publish it good job rewarding sheep for dumping hard earned money on something that's not even in development yet the fact people like this garbage or support the devs just cause they gave you a faggoty retro skin is just retarded that's my honest review.
>>
I think you just suck at playing Jason my dude
>>
File: 20170601161123_1.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170601161123_1.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
>>381518935

Sounds like you need to git gud my dude.
>>
sounds like you suck ass at being Jason OP. Git gud faggo, being Jason is easy as fuck if you even only have a basic understanding of the game.
>>
>>381519672
Cute!
>>
>>381518935
This game is specifically catered to Jason being op as fuck. I think you may just suck, my dude
>>
OP, you need to look up some stats. most Jason players kill 5 counselors.

you just suck.
>>
File: stallno.jpg (62KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
stallno.jpg
62KB, 690x460px
>>381518935
>this unreadable autismblock
did your teacher never teach you about paragraphs or gittin' gud
>>
>>381518935
Learn to block
Trap objectives
Trap obvious window escapes
USE STALK YOU FUCK
USE YOUR DAMN KNIVES
M1 until they are limping before you grab
Shift should be used to ambush not shiftgrab
Don't let players gang up
DONT LET PLAYERS WORK ON OBJECTIVES

Git gud.

Stop being salty that you suck.
>>
File: 1344137452504.jpg (115KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1344137452504.jpg
115KB, 500x405px
>>381520770

>Don't want to be a scumbag and trap objectives
>But if I don't trap the objectives, counselors rush to victory in less than a minute
>Don't want to M1 everyone into a limping state
>But if I don't, every single person has 2 pocket knives in their inventory and the health spray + perk so that they can keep healing with 1 health spray
>Don't want to shift grab or teleport out of cabins if a counselor dove out of it, I want to keep the chase interesting
>But if I don't,t he fuckers will just go back through the same window when I come around, and use their health spray

The only way I can enjoy this game is if I play like scumbag
>>
>>381521365
Trapping, m1 until limping, and shifting out of buildings, are all intended parts of Jason gameplay. Just because counselors are salty fags that cant handle loosing doesn't mean you should feel bad.

As long as you give people a fair chance there is nothing wrong with using your abilities.

Unless they try to gang up on you or pull shitty jukes on you, in which case fuck 'em, use shiftgrab and m1 them to death.
>>
>>381521365
playing jason is all about being a douche so you can kill people. playing as a counselor is all about being a douche to Jason/ other counselors so you can escape. Everybody in the game is a douche whos in it to win it, so when you're Jason you gotta be a tryhard if you wanna beat down those bitch ass counselors because you can be they're tryharding too.
>>
>>381518935
If you think playing as Jason is bad never try dead by daylight. You'd have a fucking stroke.
>>
>>381522012
>Trapping, m1 until limping, and shifting out of buildings, are all intended parts of Jason gameplay. J

Doing it the intended way is fucking boring and lacking in depth. You go through a flow chart and move on to the next target.
>>
>bad
non LaChappa main detected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5T8kWpFd0
>>
>>381522165
theres only so much you can do in the game famalam. gotta play jason as intended or you're gonna get your shit pushed in every time. Ive killed 2 jasons because they were being dipshits and let me escape, even though I was tommy and their masks were off. If i lose my mask as jason i go full panic mode and hunt down all the women first so nobody can get my sweater
>>
They should patch in a mode where everyone is jason or a counselor deathmatch mode.
>>
>>381522279
LaChappa is great if you aren't surrounded by retards who are sprinting around everywhere. In my experience, once Eric gets seen by Jason hes pretty fucked. Hes so goddamn slow
>>
>>381522632
I think you need to see this

https://gyazo.com/3a30c03ffa0d0af8e9d3f3d7ed80a94d
>>
OP sucks and is mad as fuck.
>>
>>381522632
Lachappa is just a discount Deborah.
>>
>>381523161
other way around fagit
>>
>>381522972
/thread
>>
>>381523365
Lachappa is slower, has less stamina, and is less stealthy with a lower stealth and composure stat. His only advantage is slightly higher luck and strength, which is still too low and wouldn't matter for his role anyway.
>>
>>381523671
LaChappa with the right perks is basically a Deb who can defend themselves.

He can actually be insanely useful if you have a Buggzy or Adam back you up. But that would require team work which is too much to ask from randoms in this game.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.