[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this game look like it has more depth and less restrictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: MVCI.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MVCI.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Why does this game look like it has more depth and less restrictions than Dragonball Fighter Z despite looking like complete ass?
>>
>>381510484
Because for once Capcom screwed up in a good way, they failed to actually casualize the game and arguably made it deeper whereas Arc System Works will probably manage to successfully casualize Dragon Ball as they are competent developers who can actually do what they set out to do.
>>
Daily reminder

https://youtu.be/H8Koy021veA
>>
File: Haruhi.jpg (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhi.jpg
150KB, 640x480px
>>381511070
So did Capcom unintentionally make a good game?
>>
>>381511638
Capcom can't make a good game on purpose now, their success causes mistakes and their mistakes cause success
>>
>>381511070
now that you say that, Capcom literally invented combos by accident with SF2, now combos are a standard mechanic across all games. In fact, people don't even think of combos as a mechanic but a essential part of what makes fighting games fighting games.

Although I don't think MVCi will be near as deep as MvC3 considering the game's already built on broken mechanics, so the casuls can take advantage of stuff like free wall bounces with power gem or one button infinites with time gem that can be canceled into a free lvl3 because you don't even need bars during the gem storm.
>>
>>381511294
Thanks r/kappa I needed that
>>
>>381510484
Because this game is nearly finished and FighterZ isn't even close yet? What the fuck kind of dumb ass question is this?
>>
Nice hidden agenda.

Real subtle. Next I'd like to hear about how much of a stellar review jwong gives it.

You know, because he loves marvel and is an appeal to authority as well as being the best distinguishing figure to endorse it.
>>
>>381510484
Because they actually focused on gameplay and shoehorned in the story mode they promised us 6 years ago? They'll fix the faces and shit , give it time. There's no way they won't.
>>
>>381510484
I don't want to play MVCI Combofiend go away
>>
>>381512393
The game is coming out in 3 months. It's fucked
>>
File: cammyfacecomp7olsew26kh[1].png (2MB, 1886x965px) Image search: [Google]
cammyfacecomp7olsew26kh[1].png
2MB, 1886x965px
>>381512393
>>
File: m7yeBLn.png (575KB, 1108x878px) Image search: [Google]
m7yeBLn.png
575KB, 1108x878px
>>381512095
I'm just saying DBZF looks extremely restrictive so far with everyone having the same launcher combos, not to mention the ability to not combo off incoming characters seems fair at first but it's going to severely kill the momentum of the game with the constant cutscenes interrupting gameplay. It's like they wanted to make a cuhrayzee game but decided not to go all the way out anyway. Why not just play Guilty Gear instead then?

>>381512181
Whatever you say
>>
>>381512501
You really think they're not gonna patch it in? Remember KoF14? Those fuckers did it to their entire game.

>>381512582
What are we looking at here? She's always been a whore. Who cares.
>>
Reminder that it's been confirmed that Capcom is highly encouraging pro fg players and their followers to promote this game and shit on DBZ as well
>>
>>381512810
>not to mention the ability to not combo off incoming characters
Game has incomings though. Dragon Rush in the air causes snapback.
>>
where's the upvote button here? just wanna raise my dongers for a good MvC:I thread
>>
>>381512821
They never bothered to fix Ken and Alex, why would they fix MVCI after launch
>>
>>381511294
>go in expecting shitty techno and faux actors
>get real DB instead
Surprising.
>>
Put Vile, Axl, Iris, Alia, Lumine, Boomer Kuwanger, Magma Centipede, Gravity Beetle, Web Spider, Duff McWhalen, Commander Yammark, Flame Hyenard, Optic Sunflower, Anubis Necromancess, Fairy Leviathan, Omega, and Sol Titanion in the game.
>>
>>381510484
it does atm. which is why i'm glad it's coming to pc.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.