[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this fun? I don't really give a shit that the MC is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: mafia3.jpg (37KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
mafia3.jpg
37KB, 460x215px
Is this fun? I don't really give a shit that the MC is a nigger, I just want a fun game
>>
Not really.

The gameplay gets stale very fast, and the story isn't that interesting. I like the setting, cars and soundtrack, but everything else just isn't very fun.
>>
>>381502007
It's incredibly repetitive. There isn't shit to do outside of the story, except racing (which they had to patch in, due to complaints).

I don't know how they still had the balls to release paid DLC. That shit should've been free.
>>
>>381502125
damn
>>
No
A lot of mechanics were cut from the game because muh black pipol
For example, in prior games you could get arrested for minor crimes and bribe the police in the scene. Now the racyst and mean police shoot in sight.
The list goes on and on. The game lacks love and time.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixlszwKVVP0
>>
>>381502007

>sneaking mission in broad daylight
>screech up to parking lot with enemies patroling
>they're 30 feet away and don't care
>walk towards enemy, he sees you and starts walking to you to kill you
>crouch...in daylight...with nothing to break the line of sight...while enemy is 10 feet away
>you become magically invisible to him
>choke him to death as he turns around
>npc woman screams and runs away knocking over another enemy guard, he doesn't care
>crouch and walk right up to him without obstacles and kill him from the front

Yeah, great game. I can't figure out why it was in the bargain bin a month after release, must have been all those racist drumpf supporters and /pol/ boogeymen's doing.
>>
The devs clearly spent more time "researching" on Blacked than actually making a game. I remember watching a clip of that shill wigger theradbrad playing it pre-release and even he was having trouble hyping himself up and pretending it was fun.
>>
>>381502217
Even Ubishit isn't this bad. They patched the microtransaction chests out of Unity and gave away Dead Kings. Too bad Syndicate ended up being even worse.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.