[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Nintendo. Why does /v/ say these guys are the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6788.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6788.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
Redpill me on Nintendo. Why does /v/ say these guys are the most pro-consumer in the vidya industry?
>>
Cus your mama a fat bitch
>>
>>381501664
these guys WERE* the most pro-consumer in the vidya industry
>>
>>381502460
>these guys WERE* the most pro-consumer in the vidya industry
Care to elaborate? What did they do to deserve so much praise?
>>
>>381501664
where the hell did you see this on /v/?
what is the example of Nintendo being pro consumer?
Personally none of the companies are pro consumer
>>
File: 1487136463100.jpg (275KB, 2439x669px) Image search: [Google]
1487136463100.jpg
275KB, 2439x669px
Because they make good games.
>>
>>381502631
before the Wii, though this extends to the Wii by a lesser degree as well, their library of games along with support from so many third parties promoted strong selling points to their consoles. Along with fantastic first party games to boot, it was quality over quantity for many Nintendo consoles, though this was only for games with good ties to Nintendo themselves.

I'm missing many points, but there you go for now
>>
>>381502768
>90% of those games aren't out yet

Ohohohohohohoho
>>
its not that theyre pro-consumer, because they aren't
its just that everyone else is worse
>>
>>381502768
Oh shit ahahahahahahahah as much as I didn't enjoy it very much, you could at least add Horizon. That's a bad list anon.
>>
>>381502768
Cherrypicking
>>
>>381502768
>The only released game on the Switch side is fucking Zelda
you can't make this shit up
>>
File: Lyle.png (308KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lyle.png
308KB, 640x480px
>>381501664
No one who isn't a brainwashed idiot seriously says that.

There is no other console manufacturer in the industry today who

-Purposefully limits stock to drive the price and sales up
-Treats consoles like limited edition items, discontinuing popular products while demand is still high
-Props prices ridiculously high
-Requires you to use a separate third party service to achieve functionality not built into the console
-Withdraws products from the market to sell them at wildly varying prices later
-Intentionally cripples account linking systems to promote cross-buy on multiple nintendo platforms

Microsoft tried doing ONE of those things, which was the withdrawing products to sell them at higher prices later; They got crucified for it.

Yet Nintendo does all of those things, all at the same time, in a single console generation. But the Nintenbronies of /v/ will suck their dick even if their new game had a clause stating that Reggie could shit in their mouths at any time he pleased.

It's literally okay when Nintendo does it on /v/. Take off your thinking cap and put on your mario cap so you can give more money to the worst video game company in the industry. If they didn't make good games, no one would put up with their shit. If you put up with their shit just for a few good games (just a few, mind you. The Switch's library is still the smallest launch library of any console in history), then you're legitimately retarded.
>>
>>381502631
Nintendo tried something new with the Wii-U and even helped out developers and projects that would have never seen the light of day otherwise.

That goodwill ended with the switch and to a lesser extent the NES Classic. Two of the worst console launches in history. When you bring this up, the response is consistently the same:

>But we have Zelda :(
>>
>>381501664
>the most pro-consumer in the vidya industry?
Probably SEGA, now. Even Microsoft is more pro-consumer than Nintendo these days.
>>
>>381503347
>Ohohohohohohoho
Santa? A little early, don't you think?
>>
>>381502768
>look mom i posted the most BS easily called out image again
how pathetic do you have to be to pretend blazblue isnt on ps4 anyway?
>>
>>381504919
Bait images are meant to be disingenuous, anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.