[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>error: you need a GamePak (TM) (R) (C) to save. Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: n64.jpg (20KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
n64.jpg
20KB, 466x466px
>error: you need a GamePak (TM) (R) (C) to save.

Does anyone remember this?
>>
Didn't only like two games ever need them? Or maybe I only ever had games that didn't need them.
>>
>>381494965
Mystical Ninja 64 needed one I think because of all the damn full audio songs that they didn't even bother to translate.
>>
>game pak
do you mean the controller pak? the game pak were the cartridges.
>>381494965
Most of the 3rd party games (Turok, Rayman 2, Konami games, etc..) used it.
>>
>>381495264
yeah this was the game I had to buy it for too

worth it though
really hope it comes to VC one day, I mean if the SNES game can
>>
>tfw never had a controller pak for any of my controllers
What did they do anyways?
Never understood the point of them.
>>
no only you man
>>
>>381496024
I think you just put it in the back of the controller and it saves the game...........
>>
>>381496120
Huh, how many save files could you store?
That actually could have been helpful during my blockbuster years.
>>
>>381494814
>>>/vr/
>>
>>381496441
the controller paks used "notes" for saving data, some games used just one note and other like half the storage (most of the time the paks had 121 pages free) and they could even use notes on other shit (Top Gear Rally used a lot of notes for custom decals and had a different save note for the season data).
Some games didn't use it and went with just the save battery, mostly Nintendo/Rare stuff with some exceptions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.