[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What farming game is this? Farming Simulator? Also where can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What farming game is this? Farming Simulator?

Also where can I buy the tractor simulator gear?
>>
File: 794813-775210-800.jpg (36KB, 800x521px) Image search: [Google]
794813-775210-800.jpg
36KB, 800x521px
>>381494606
That's all proprietary stuff. The closest you can get is Farming Simulator and the Logitech/Saitek farming bundle.
>>
>farming simulator

the shangri-la of autism

t. flightsimfag
>>
File: hillary game boy.jpg (227KB, 2048x1952px) Image search: [Google]
hillary game boy.jpg
227KB, 2048x1952px
>We could've had the first real gamer President instead of someone who plays plebeian farming simulators.
>>
>>381496304
Hillary thinks they're bad though and literally wanted to get them banned.
>>
File: BASED TRUMP.png (42KB, 634x307px) Image search: [Google]
BASED TRUMP.png
42KB, 634x307px
>>381496935
>wanting to restrict the sale of M-rated games to minors is the same as banning them
>>
I don't get it.

Why play farming simulators or train simulators or bus simulators when you can actually go out and get trained to do those things and probably make more money than you do wherever you are now?
>>
>>381496304
What game is she playing?
>>
>>381497041
Trump is right how can anyone argue otherwise?
>>
>>381497041
Every game is rated M nowadays, so restrictions on who can buy them is practically an all out ban.
>>
>>381497446
Drone commander
>>
>>381497457
Correlation is not equal causation
>>
>>381497545
Are you underage? And even if you were your parents could buy it for you. Nowhere near an "all out" ban.
>>
>>381497261
Bcos I don't want to go through years of training and change my entire life just to get bored of this shit in 20 hours, anon.
>>
>>381497545
>Every game is rated M nowadays
What sort of mental gymnasts are you trying to pull?
>restriction=ban
No seriously, what sort of mental gymnasts are you trying to pull
>>
>>381497446
It's not clear, but most likely Tetris.
>>
>>381496125
fuck off fag
Shangri la is a great zombies map
>>
>>381497545
But with digital downloads it's almost impossible to fully age restrict something. I mean yeah a 10 year old isn't going to have a credit/debit card but say someone who starts working at 14 is going to buy the game online to avoid the ban.
>>
>>381497261
Because I'm an electrical engineer who makes very good money and I don't actually want to be a farmer, I just want to relax with a basic comfy game when I get done a shitty day
>>
>>381494606
Do people actually use those virtual training programs? Do they work?
>>
>>381499198
No its not. Stop fighting just for the sake of fighting.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.