[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>still $100 over MSRP on Amazon I don't plan on buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: ngfg.png (182KB, 1157x451px) Image search: [Google]
ngfg.png
182KB, 1157x451px
>still $100 over MSRP on Amazon
I don't plan on buying it soon but what the fuck?
>>
because nintendo fans are the easiest to scam
>>
>>381491802
Because it's still not that expensive unless you still live at home, a welfare ape or find ways to justify being a cheap merchant
>>
because apple is being a bunch of fucktards making their shitty phone and taking all the parts
>>
>>381492093
A "gaming" console uses the same parts as a phone.

Lol... that says it all.
>>
>cityfags still bitching
Your tears nourish me. Meanwhile I can walk into any store and see Switches anytime I please.
>>
>>381492012
I don't find it worth what they are charging.
>>
>>381491802
>Because Nintendo can't into production and supply chain management.
>Because Amazon doesn't do shit against bots that auto buy up stock
Nintendo is literally "why make billions of dollars when we can make millions: the company"
>>
>>381492237
The part that's being competed for is NAND flash, which is storage.

Storage, anon.
>>
>>381491802
if you buy nintendo products you need to accept the MSRP means nothing and you will always be paying 200+ dollars more from scalpers. Nintendo intentionally makes their products very scarce.
>>
>>381492253
At least the city fags have jobs so they can afford it. Back to the coal mine, Bubba.
>>
Nigger you should've waited outside of Gamestop in late March when they had that whole thing about restocking around the 22nd/23rd of that month. Got mine after only waiting 2 hours in my car so no big deal.
>>
I'm pretty impressed that scalpers are still able to get away with this several months later.
>>
inb4 leaf posts the same picture for the 12th time today when he lives in a city with barely over 100k people
>>
>>381492237

Do you know anything about how computing devices are made?

>>381492495

I've heard the screens or at least the raw material to make the screens are also matter of contention
>>
>>381491802
is it actually sold by amazon or some third party chink site? amazon hardly sells anything anymore its just a giant swap meet site now.
>>
My country has stock everywhere. Can I make some bucks selling them on ebay?
>>
>>381491802
>Nintendo
>Amazon
Anon...
>>
>>381492804

If the switches are still sitting there at that price, they're not really getting away with it, are they? But some people have more money than patience, so eventually they break and buy the scalped ones. I personally refuse, even though it kind of hurts; I'll get one whenever I can find one at retail, I'm not gonna reward any scalper.
>>
>>381492012
>Not expensive
Nigga, there's no way to justify paying 400 dollars for any system
>>
>>381492951
So the screen and NAND flash and this guy is getting all worked up about "phone" parts lmao
>>
>apple
maybe thats why sony gave up on the vuta early on they dont wanna contend against apple
>>
>sold by third party literally whos
top kek

why do people flock to amazon again?
>>
File: 1498001266609.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498001266609.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>381492585
Why? The scalper is making the profit, not them. It makes no fucking sense.

They made that shitty Nes emulator console, barely made any, discontinued it. Millions of people wanted it that never got it. What kind of company looks at potential customers and says. Nah...
>>
>>381493352

The people parroting the artificial scarcity meme are morons, not a big surprise.
>>
>>381493352
This cat saving this man from a shitty console, truly a hero
>>
File: 1495803092200.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495803092200.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>381493452
This doesn't answer the why part. Are they legit that dumb? Artificially scarcity would mean the emulator I mentioned would come back, and maybe be more expensive or had juuuust enough for the people that wanted it. But it's gone forever, how do they benefit?
>>
>>381492495
Is that why RAM is so fucking expensive for no reason?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.