[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me what the fuck is going on with this gun's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ludwig's rifle.jpg (226KB, 685x925px) Image search: [Google]
ludwig's rifle.jpg
226KB, 685x925px
Explain to me what the fuck is going on with this gun's design, /v/
>>
What's the problem?

You never heard of a wheel lock?

;)
>>
>>381490047
Don't wink at me you faggot.
>>
>>381488810
The way I understand it, it's basically your average ye olde shotgun, blinged all to hell, with a fold-up barrel, similar to, but distinct to a break-action shotgun. (E.G. the generic 'double-barrel shotgun')

Aside from the quicksilver bullshit and how exactly the wheel is used in the design (I'd guess it's somehow related to the folding barrel), I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work.
>>
>>381490475
But what's going on with the huge wooden spur, and the lack of a stock?
>>
>>381490674
It's a one handed gun. You don't need a stock.
see the trigger nested between that white handle and the ornate bits?
It's held like a sword.
>>
>>381490787
That makes sense. Still don't know what's going on with the weird shape of the frame, though.
>>
Would Bloodborne have been improved if they had implemented reloading mechanics?
>breechloaders like the Hunter's Pistol and sawed-off shogun like Gascoigne's would reload very quickly, but sacrifice damage
>muzzle loaders like Cannon, Evelyn and Blunderbuss would have much londer reload times to compensate for their power
>have to press fire button a second time to reload
>while reloading, you can move, jump and dodge, but not attack
>SKL decreases reload times across the board
>>
its a reference to a grenade launcher in armored core
>>
>>381490047
It's a wheel lock mechanism.
>>
>>381491614
>YFW the art designers of these guns and weapons have knowledge in actual mechanical engineering.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.