[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this any good? the only MOBA I played in my life was league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Heroes-of-the-Storm-650x450.jpg (138KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Heroes-of-the-Storm-650x450.jpg
138KB, 650x450px
is this any good?
the only MOBA I played in my life was league of legends and I didn't like it too much.
heard this was better,so how is it?
>>
more team-fight oriented, far less farming to do because you don't have to collect gold.
talents replace item and change the playstyle of your hero.
Pretty good, new heroes added regularly.
worth a try
>>
>>381482260
thank god,those were all my complaints with LoL,I hated the fact that 99% of the time you were either alone or with only one person with you.
>>
>>381482321
if you have precise question I can answer, I'm still playing time to time
>>
I'm not very good at this genre, but I've tried Dota 2, LoL, and HotS. I have the most fun with HotS.

The matches finish around 15 to 20 minutes, the action starts quick, and there's a gimmick on each map that keeps everyone moving.

I like the characters and getting new ones isn't a really long grind, but there is a grind for gold to unlock them.

Get it a try, OP.
>>
>>381482702
do I have enough heroes to play if I don't plan to spend a cent on it?
are the abilities well explained like overwatch?
is the community toxic?
does the game run fairly well?
my only questions here
>>
>>381482850
>do I have enough heroes to play if I don't plan to spend a cent on it?

the game changed a lot, there were one time you had 3 heroes unlocked, now I do'nt know how it work, but there is like 7 - 8 free heroes per week to play
also when you gain level you win gold, when your hero level up, gold again, playing get you gold. quest get you gold
etc. etc. It's less grinding than LoL.

>are the abilities well explained like overwatch?

yesh like any blizzard game, it take you like you never played video game before.

>is the community toxic?

can't really say I'm not playing it 24/7, some shitty people and some good lad.
I would say since it got less player that LoL and Dota the community is less shitty.

>does the game run fairly well?

Yes, blizzard game can run on any toaster
>>
>>381482850
You can have enough heroes to be competitive without spending money.
Abilities are well explained and there is even a try mode and a practice mode.
The community is very toxic, with many feeders and trolls and griefers.
It runs relatively good, has better graphics than both league and dota.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.