[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok someone tell me what shield and weapon i need to beat this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: namelessking2_tc.jpg (492KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
namelessking2_tc.jpg
492KB, 1920x1080px
Ok someone tell me what shield and weapon i need to beat this cunt. My bastard sword can't hit the dragon half the time

half the time the fucking bird phase kills me because i cant even see it when it flies and he hits me from nowhere, when the king himself has shit tons of hp and i die if i fuck up twice during the whole fight.

In 2 hours i've managed get him to half health twice then he summons lightning out of nowhere to kill me

I refuse to summon
>>
Git
>>
Out
>>
>>381478716
WUZ
>>
>>381478716
>>381478781
fuck off.

i've done everything shield-less with my bastard sword till this cunt.
my sword wiffs the bird half the time anyway.
>>
>>381478597
>shield
Don't use a shield against him.
Learn how to roll and any weapon is fine.
>>
no shield only wolf knight greatsword 2handed - the boss killer of souls 3
>>
>>381478597
>shield
>>
>>381478597
For a serious response use greater magic shield or whatever it's called, it literally has like 99 stability.
For another serious answer dark souls 3 is mediocre at best and you should play something else
>>
>>381479132
My
Fucking
Nigger
Literally all I used was that. I always wanted to try new weapons but normal Greatswords always attracted me the most. Wolf Knight and Lucatiels.
>>
>>381479132
i made the farron greatsword.

fuck
>>
I'll he home in half an hour you can summon me
>>
Literally just roll backwards and attack when he uses his slowest attack and estus when you mess up. Same with every single enemy in every dark souls game.
>>
>shield
Why do people do this?
>>
>>381479132
>Wolf knight greatsword
You mean executioner greatsword. Basically used that since I picked it up to kill every thing until I beat Gael. Then I used his.
>>
Haven't played this shit game since it came out, how do I get iframes
>>
>>381479723
you misunderstand the post, i haven't used a shield till this part.

His timings are hard as fuck, you never know when to hit cus he can either stop or combo you to death in 2 hits.
>>
>people using the spin to win wolf sword
I bet you invade and spam it too.
>>
>>381479927
>iframes
There basically are none. You just have to dump points into health and use DEX weapons
>>
>>381479132
>wolf knight greatsword
You mean Old Wolf Curved Greatsword.
>>
Wolf Knight Greatsword, or Gael's Greatsword?
>>
>>381479813
Even better: Kill Friede with Gay Sword in right Hand and Wolf Knight Greatsword in left hand - That bitch was helpless
>>
>>381478597
Dragonslayer greatshield
Also don't tell anyone, but the Avelyn really fuck with his AI
>>
>>381479996
you can use the dragonslayer armor shield for the fight against the nameless king, but for the dragon birb you're gonna want an ultra-great sword. You can hit the head enough and get a riposte. It's tough to tell where you are in relation to the head because the background is all weird and cloudy, but I managed to beat him with the Black Knight Greatsword. Astora Greatsword is a bit longer but will do less damage, most likely.
>>
>>381479132
You mean Lorian's Greatsword.
Nothing more satisfying than shoving a flaming sword into that dragon's eye.
>>
>>381479927
You dodge.
>>
>>381478597
I used the Greatsword (heavy infusion, 66 Strength) twohanded for the Strom King portion since you get two hits on each swing. It doesn't matter as much for the Nameless King fight since the key to that is your timings (there's always a pause between each of his attacks, so don't just spam rolling.) Carthus Bloodring increases the I-frames you get from rolling. Wear lightning resistant gear to midigate damage. Buff your sword with fire, poison, or Carthus rouge (bleeding), as he's weak to those.
>>
>>381480864
Lorians Greatsword is probably the best thing for those ringed knights and other mobs - everything boss related wolf knight greatsword hands down
>>
Beat him first time with a charcoal resin buffed Sharp Astora Greatsword +10. Fire seemed to be quite good agaisnt him.

So what I'm saying is GIT
>>
>>381482037

Oh yeah and I used Milkring, Bloodring, FAP ring, and Cloranthy ring, and was naked with a grass crest shield on my back.
>>
i used, some lightning resistant shield but mainly was two handing astora greatsword
>>
Black Knight sword
Poise through shit
Smash everything in your path
>>
File: 1498008406816.jpg (30KB, 564x525px) Image search: [Google]
1498008406816.jpg
30KB, 564x525px
>>381478597
Git gud faggot.
>>
>>381482620

I found poise in 3 to be a bit fucked. Each weapon had a maximum poise rating and you had to use both heavy armor AND a heavy weapon to have any poise at all.

Then again DaS1 allowed for gay shit like rapier haveldad.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.