[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the Metroid minigame in Nintendoland >Metroid StreetPass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: SAMUS RETURNS.jpg (587KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
SAMUS RETURNS.jpg
587KB, 1536x864px
>the Metroid minigame in Nintendoland
>Metroid StreetPass puzzles on 3DS
>the Samus outfit and Metroid item in Animal Crossing: New Leaf
>the influx of Virtual Console releases on 3DS and Wii U including the entire Prime Trilogy
>the Metroid Prime vs. Super Metroid debate video on the official Nintendo YouTube channel
>Samus/Metroid profile icons on Switch

Can we all admit that Metroid was never dead and we were just overreacting?
>>
Metroid was almost certainly never considered dead internally at Nintendo, but prior to this E3, the last real Metroid game came out 7 fucking years ago.

And the last good one was a few months shy of a decade ago.
>>
>>381474387
>Can we all admit that Metroid was never dead and we were just overreacting?
Yup, everyone was overreacting.
>>
F-Zero is the only truly dead Nintendo IP.
>>
>>381474978
That's what I was telling you fucks from the start.
>>
>>381475596
I believe it was coming too, I even stated multiple times Sakamoto and his group was making a 2D game that wasn't pixelated, but everyone just thought I was a lying idiot who was just a delusional faggot.
>>
>>381476727
Metroidfags are almost as bad as x-menfags
>>
>>381476962
Truely
>>
It was dead in the sense that we've only gotten mediocre titles for like ten years and the fact that nobody acknowledged its fucking 30th anniversary.
>>
>>381477465
Actually, it was technically acknowledged in Miitomo.

Not the greatest, but at least it's better than radio silence.
>>
metroid was like schrödingers cat
it got some support but nothing really as great as it used to be
alive and dead at the same time
we got a short peek inside the box and the cat seems to be alive but we can not say for sure yet
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.