[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.pcgamer.com/yakuza-and- persona-are-on-that-l

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1253.jpg (53KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1253.jpg
53KB, 600x338px
>http://www.pcgamer.com/yakuza-and-persona-are-on-that-list-of-games-sega-want-to-bring-to-pc/

Well, i'm never buying a sony console ever again. Fuck sony and their shitty anti-consumer and now they don't even have exclusives. You PC friends were right, PC is truly the way to go.
>>
>>381471124
Rip..
>>
File: 1497662983388.jpg (601KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497662983388.jpg
601KB, 900x900px
Op is irrelevant
Post tiddy monsters
>>
They're probably not going to come over, and if they do it'll be awhile. Persona 5 is already mostly playable on emulator anyways, give it six months to a year.
>>
>>381471393
Stop shitposting in my thread
>>
>>381471124
>people keep shitposting this shitty article without ever reading the link
why am i surprised

all you want is to shitpost and spam memes and claim bragging rights for your preferred platform on a nipponese knees nobbly knees forum, you don't actually give a shit about these games or probably any games for that matter

in short, kill yourself
>>
>>381471739
>offical sega person says they want to bring them to the PC
>hurr durr they don't count
Gtfo, PC is the way to go now.
>>
>>381472025
no, a journalist for pcgamer mentions that both yakuza 0 and persona 5 are on his list of games he'd like to receive a pc port. a sega of europe employee responds by saying they know that pc players want those games.

there is no announcement. there is no confirmation. you only want to shitpost.
>>
>Atlus will get rid of the Sony copyrighted material in the Persona games.
i doubt it tbqh.
>>
>>381472283
The fact that they know people are demanding for those games on PC means they're listening. It's only a matter of time before they both get ported, Sony doesn't pay sega shit, use ya brain for a little bit pinhead.
>>
>>381471124
bloodborne
>>
Why would you buy a PC if you wanted to play Yakuza and Persona?
>>
>>381472579
yes it means they're aware, however you'd have to be delusional to think a company as large as sega isn't aware of vocal call for ports of games.

> "If you send [your] list over I'll tell you which ones we can tick, which ones are on our list, which ones are possibilities, which ones are not possibilities, which ones we've talked about, which ones we're talking about, which ones we're working on, you know, they'll be on that list."
>which ones are not possibilities
this is a key phrase, and you should pay attention to it. we do not know anything about the internal discussion on these games, whether a port is possible or not, and this article sheds absolutely no light on that.

further more, sony does the anime cutscenes for persona. so there is in fact a contract of sorts in place there. perhaps you should "use your brain a little" m8.
>>
>>381473036
>we do not know anything about the internal discussion on these games, whether a port is possible or not, and this article sheds absolutely no light on that.
Except they showed a graph where they wanted to expand existing IP's like Y6 and P5 to the PC audience, and weeks later this article comes up. It's just not a coincidence, it's going to happen.

Also, it doesn't fucking matter if sony did the anime cutscenes, you can buy fucking sony movies off the xbox live store.
>>
>>381471124
>>http://www.pcgamer.com/yakuza-and-persona-are-on-that-list-of-games-sega-want-to-bring-to-pc/

GOD DAMN IT I JUST ORDERED PERSONA 5 YESTERDAY

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
>>
>>381473916
Don't worry, you still can play P5 all you want on PS4 until Atlus port it to PC in 2023
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.