[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy some games >most of them are shit >lose the will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: wojak.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>buy some games
>most of them are shit
>lose the will to play them
>don't feel like buying new games because I feel like I should finish my other games first and make sure that money didn't go to waste
>don't feel like buying a new console because I still have plenty of games on my PC/current consoles that I haven't finished yet
>just end up spending my free time shitposting on /v/ instead of playing video games

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
That is the exact situation I've been in anon. Just trying to play the games I have and I usually get back into things. I like to think the games I have I bought for a good reason.
>>
>>381469152
>have a 600 game steam backlog
>get gf a ps4pro cause she wants to play some of the games
>get a few games myself
>building up a backlog again
>barely ever play
Welp.
>>
>>381470773
Yeah I doubt I'll buy anything during the steam sale or get an r4 like I was thinking about for this reason (plus a few others), although my backlog isn't at 600, damn
>>
>>381471168
Humble Bundles, dude. They are the worst.
Oh, and if we are talking pirated content.. add another few thousand games to the backlog.
>>
>>381471383
i honestly don't know what to say. It's not like you weren't frugal or anything but idk what to say to someone with a bunch a games and no real interest in playing them
>>
I have to be in the best mood to tackle my backlog.
Otherwise I play a game then when I start dying over and over I say fuck that shit and do something else.
>>
I guess the point is to not have/worry about a backlog and do whatever you're interested in at the time.
>>
>>381473520
That's my philosophy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.