[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hearken to me sonybros, your "system seller" game is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Hearken to me sonybros, your "system seller" game is going to fucking flop.

What the fuck is this shit? I mean seriously what the fuck is this shit?

This looks like the dumbest fucking reboot I have ever fucking seen. What the fuck were they thinking? Kratos has always been about being an awesome brutal fucking badass. He gets laid low by the gods and he claws his way back to being an awesome brutal fucking badass by killing the shit out of everything and everyone who gets in his way on his quest for vengeance. The gameplay has always been about high flying flashy combos where you can change weapons, knock people into the air and around the arena, grab them and pummel them, and rip their own limbs off and beat them with them. That's what made it FUN. That's what made it COOL.

There was no part of it where Kratos needed to go on a fucking spiritual journey with his wifes son. This is god of fucking war not "how kratos got his groove back". Why the fuck would I want to play "The Last of Us: God of War edition", it's god of fucking war. The only way this fucking shitpile is going to redeem itself is if everything they've shown of the game is actually only the first 10 minutes, and at the end of the first 10 minutes the kid dies, kratos has to use the kids body to beat the shit out of the sea serpent, he gets dragged down to hel and the game loses the RETARDED over the shoulder perspective and shitty cinematic fighting and dialogue and becomes a proper fucking god of war game.
>>
Why are you so stuck in the past?
>>
>>381462390

x x x

*cinematic kill animation

x x x

*cinematic kill animation*
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.