[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The first thing I am going to do is create an intergalactic pirate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (42KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42KB, 460x215px
The first thing I am going to do is create an intergalactic pirate fleet that starve's trade routes in the planet's sector, completely destabilizing their economy. Once I do this and recruit my own army of pirates I will force the galaxy to surrender to me and eventually make them all slaves and genetically modify them with the crafting system into orcs from 40k to be used as fodder for wars. Then I will scour the galaxy with my armada searching for people to fight and once I see their ship I will force them to surrender and drop them off on a remote planet and steal their ship from them. Once that is done I will send a detachment of orks to hunt the player as he cannot escape and do this continually to anyone I find.

I will also use the chemical compounds in the game to disrupt atmospheres on rival planet's causing natural disasters that completely wipe out entire populations.

Who hype here?

If I see any of you faggots on /v/ I will destroy your ship completely and take your resources, you will be nothing. And it will be glorious.
>>
no man's sky was awesome why did no one like it ? was it just a game not for the normies or what
>>
>they fell for the NMS hype
>>
>>381460975
>updates will fix it
>>
>>381460580
Shut up faggot
>>
When was the last major update, anyway?
>>
>>381462225
>wrong opinions
>>
>>381460580

really most people would forgive them for the lack of content if the game was at least mp

that was the biggest most egregious lie in vidya history.

yes even bigger than spore, at least spore tards didn't think the game would have mp support
>>
>>381462325
major? never
>>
File: massively multiplayer world.webm (2MB, 700x377px) Image search: [Google]
massively multiplayer world.webm
2MB, 700x377px
>>381460504
>>
File: multiplayer.webm (1MB, 779x408px) Image search: [Google]
multiplayer.webm
1MB, 779x408px
>>381464525
>>
File: grief.webm (1MB, 700x390px) Image search: [Google]
grief.webm
1MB, 700x390px
>>381464586
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.