[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's unemployed now. Forever. You're never going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: x5.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x5.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
He's unemployed now. Forever.

You're never going to see him again.
>>
>>381458609
Wait what happened?
>>
>>381458690
Not enough people were playing money for plays so he was deemed a failure as a shill and fired.

They stopped making new badges in Badge Arcade, today apparently debuted the final set of new badges.
>>
After I probably wasted well over $200 on this damn thing.

I regret nothing.
>>
>>381459424
You have a problem
>>
>>381458609
hes literally employed right fucking there greeting people at the door
he will never be unemployed you fuckstick
>>
>>381458690
They made too many badges to the point it became an unreasonable file size since the game has to redownload a bulk every time you open it on top of the ever growing installed file size on your system. Nintendo just said fuck it and stopped making new badges.
>>
>>381458609
until smash switch
>>
>>381459634
I've been posting on 4chan for over 14 years.

I have more than one.
>>
Who /$20 and regret/ here?
>>
>>381460227
>I've been posting on 4chan longer than it's been alive
Sure thing, boss.
>>
>>381460116
This, you can only have 1000 badges on your system at any one time.

Also the sorting system is optimized as fuck so you're forced to have all the badges from a category and you can't pick and choose specific badges

>>381460389
>Doesn't know 4chan was started by moot in 2003.
>2003 + 14 = ???
This is why I'm your boss newfriend.
>>
>>381458609
>that model

Christ why the fuck does Nintendo make beautiful models when they get ruined by the 3DS screen
>>
>not making your own badges with cfw
>>
>>381460716

>implying anyone cares or uses badges and doesn't just play the game to see Arcade Bunny's smile

Also the crane game is fun as fuck. Can't wait for unlimited free plays
>>
>>381460593
>4chan was started in October 2003
>less than 14 years ago
>claims to have been posting on 4chan for over 14 years
>>
>>381458609
This took way too long to boot up so I stopped even going to do free plays. The whole idea was pretty dumb honestly.
>>
>>381460910
Whats unbeliveable about that statement?
>>
>>381461220
Ttry to think about it for a minute. Think really hard.
>>
>>381461436
October sticks out like a mile, pretty sure thats false.
>>
>>381460910
>Only thing he can nitpick is the word 'over'
>Can't refute anything else
I just want /l/ to mean loli again, /b/ was always a pain in the ass to hold threads there.
>>
>>381461935
It's literally stated in the site FAQ.
>>
>>381462189
Except /l/ was more like /cp/. That's why moot trashed it.
>>
>>381462428
And...?
>>
>>381460910
>Not realizing saying "over" something is a commonly accepted term for a span of time.
>instead tries to go full sperg out autist and nick pick something said.

At least we know what your problem is.
>>
people care?
>>
>>381462935

People saw him every day. He was like a good friend you would see in the school hallways who would always say hi to you and spend 5 minutes out of his day to chill with you. Sometimes he'd even give you a present.

I loved him Anon. And he's dead. And now his corpse will just be standing in those hallways staring at you, never saying anything new.

He deserved so much more.
>>
>>381458609
F
>>
>>381458609
He'll find other work.

On my dick
>>
>>381460910
Dumbass
>>
>>381463468
He was just well written to where you felt obligated to give him money.

People forget about Rusty and how his sob stories made you want to pay full price for his games, only for the game to break the 4th wall and call you a retard for not haggling.
>>
>no more new badges
>this automatically means somehow that Arcade Bunny has no job
That's not how it works.
He won't be out of a job until the servers are shut down.
>>
>>381458970
not exactly

the 3ds just ran out of space for more badges so they had to stop making badges, so arcade bunny doesn't have a job now
>>
File: 1674102-s22.jpg (114KB, 944x960px) Image search: [Google]
1674102-s22.jpg
114KB, 944x960px
>there are a few ashley badges that were never released here so they will be japan onry forever

well at least i know i own every ashley badge released in this verision of the game

im going to miss talking to arcade bunny every thursday
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.