[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is scary, he's the very definition of celbrity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 196x110px
This guy is scary, he's the very definition of celbrity stalker, he's like the guy in eminem's music video stan, dresses like kojima,wears the same glasses talks, has the same haircut, constantly about kojima, goes in crazy rants going ape shit against konami, and the he made this really creepy video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP6yzWrt8DI&t where he talks about how he stalked kojima at E3 and he goes
crazy only because kojima looked back at him, guys this guy is going to kidnap kojima soner or later, kojima made the mistake to re-tweet him, he's going to be assassinated like john lennon
>>
>>381456590
IT'S EEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG HERE
>>
>Hating on YongYea on my watch
I think not. This ends here.
>>
>>381456923
fuck you, you support this stalker who's going to kill kojima? he's a fucking maniac
>>
I wish I was an eceleb eceleb stalker :(
>>
>>381456856
we must save kojima from this maniac, he should be warned out
>>
>>381457096

He was sensical enough not to scream Kojima's name because he knew it would annoy him because it would get everyone's attention so he chose to keep quiet and tried to still get noticed by senpai.
He based as FUCK.
>>
I fucking hate Yong. He's a asshole, he even does copyright strikes on videos of anyone who says anything negative about him
>>
This faggot still exists?

All he ever did was parrot old MGSV news and other people's bullshit in his obnoxious voice. What does he even do now?
>>
>>381459816

Hating on BioWare. He is our boi, after all.
>>
>>381458594
that's his excuse to silently sneaking behind kojima and then luckily since there were people watching he couldn't attack him
>>
ur dumb
>>
>>381456590
Using hyperbole to extreme degrees is weak b8.

2/10.
>>
>>381459816
he had the courage to go to the metal gear survive boot and try the game, konami guys were kind enough to let him even try the fake weapons and take pictures with those, and he makes videos to boicot the company they work in and make them all lose their jobs, fucking shameless
>>
>>381460370
man this guy is literally the carbon copy of Stan from eminem's song, not a hyperbole at all
>>
>>381460612
and wearing a Death Stranding tshirt
>>
Kojima has retweeted and acknowledged him on Twitter several times, so he probably likes him.
>>
>>381457096
Kojima is a hack, nothing of value lost.
>>
>Yong reported more details on how fucked up and tyrannical Konami really is and has been for a while
>He indirectly blew Caramel the fuck out even more
>"K-Kojima wasn't fired guys!"

Whatever happened to that insufferable faggot? He better stream his suicide soon, the shitposting little prick.
>>
>>381461624
that was a bad mistake since if you give attention to a stalker once you encourage him to keep stalking you to have more, kojima doesn't even know english very well, he've just seen that he's got many viewers on youtube and
thought this guy is a fan and he's pretty popular let's retweet him
>>
>>381456856
And welcome
>>
File: 1477650175590.jpg (151KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477650175590.jpg
151KB, 800x600px
>it's another "your favorite e-celeb is x" bait shitposting thread

When will this shitty ass site make a containment board for e-celeb shit.
>>
Hes ok.
>>
>>381461524
he did that on purpose to provoke them and make them kick him out so he could make a video about it, but they didn't fall for the bait and treated him nicely lol
>>
>>381462673
he's not even popular, 200 dollars on patreon and 0 money from youtube because adpocalypse LMAO
>>
When will manlets ever learn?
>>
>>381463129
I don't give a shit.
>>
>>381456590
Nice publicity stunt, Yong.
>>
File: DCLAerDVoAA7b8n.jpg (136KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCLAerDVoAA7b8n.jpg
136KB, 900x1200px
>>381463180
Oopsie forgot the pic
>>
>>381463256
two fake smiles in one picture LOL
>>
Most people creating this kind of threads are just jealous of these people, that they get more attention than their 34 subs, 67 views per video youtube channel.
>>
>>381463783
that was before youtube stopped paying, now nobody want's to open a new channel anymore
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.