[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with this game? Not trying to say there isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (465KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
465KB, 1920x1080px
What is wrong with this game? Not trying to say there isn't anything, I'm just awful at pinpointing problems.
>>
>>381453743
>Killers underpowered
>Le hook meme
>Le survivors escape meme
>Le you can't kill them instantly meme
>Le Asian playerbase meme
>No voice chat
>DUDE REPAIR GENERATORS OVER AND OVER LMAO
>Small maps
>>
File: 1497401847015.webm (500KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497401847015.webm
500KB, 640x360px
>>381453743
It's one of those games that arent for everyone. It's a good game with a strong player base. But if you don't like its flavor it's not for you.

That being said, as a fan, my critique would be they should have similar but new types of objectives to guard/escape instead of just gens. Maybe something that takes less time but more of them, etc. Other critique would be that xp should be gained faster or tweaked in some way, it should have been obvious to the debs.
>>
every single match is the killer playing ring around the rosie with one survivor while the rest repair generators and win. the killer should have been AI and if one survivor is sacrificed the entire survivor team should lose
>>
Not sure about its current state, but at launch the devs wanted the game to be an e-sport so you weren't allowed to play the game with your friends unless you went in party mode and in party mode your don't level up. You have to level up to unlock the game's mechanics.
>>
File: 1490968741822.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1490968741822.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>381457837
I gets 3 to for survivors every match. It's def one of those games that strategies change the higher the rank you get.
>>
>>381456215

itsin complete contrast with Friday the 13th where Jason is just overpowered as fuck. the only way to actually make it in that game is to work as a team.
>>
>>381453743
It's not F13.
>>
>>381458649
>Jason.
>Overpowered.

Kek, you kidding me? It's easy to slap Jason's shit. All you need to really do is find one mistake and he can get fucked pretty hard.

I can't tell you how many times i've avoided Jason single handedly while my team fucking abandoned me.
>>
>>381453743

the hypetrain died and people realized it was just repeat repeat repeat, similar to dead realm, it gets boring after a few playthroughs.

that and the lolhax ruined it
>>
>>381458649
yea but when are pubs ever going to work as a team
>>
>>381453743
One of the most cancerous fanbases I've ever witnessed, filled with killer mains who bitch about OP survivors despite earning a shit ton of points and survivors mains who bitch about OP killers despite escape being easy as fuck.
>>
>>381453743
Just looks like absolute shit
>>
>>381460621
They forces a client side anti cheat system now, haven't seen cheats since. Just shitty players.
>>
>>381453743
The community is garbage even compared to games like LoL, both survivors and killers are salty beyond anything you have ever seen when they lose even once but since 90% plays survivor only the devs nerf only one side while buffing the other, what were they thinking when they added self heal it removes any reason to fear the killer at all, the dumb hook system promotes camping instead of being able to kill players outright by having survivors have more hp and no mori doesnt count.
>>
It's amazing if you play it for what it is, a griefing/bullying simulator, but it is the killer who gets bullied contrary to what you expect

There is so much fucking butthurt in this game it's amazing and there's so much opportunity to fuck with people especially because the devs keep fucking up patches and letting you have broken as fuck builds that just completely take the piss

The steam community forums on that game are also absolute gold, there have been multiple occasions where the killers have collectively attempted to go ON STRIKE to get the devs to stop them being bullied

It's such a funny game. The game itself isn't actually amazing but it has Gmod levels of hilarious griefing potential
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.