[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else think this guy came out looking pretty spergy too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: In3DIvg.jpg (42KB, 757x737px) Image search: [Google]
In3DIvg.jpg
42KB, 757x737px
anyone else think this guy came out looking pretty spergy too? Chibi was cringy but pic related couldn't even carry a conversation and make it less awkward. the cringiest parts were in the silences which is just as much this guy's fault.

then he attacks chibi just some sad autistic guy repeatedly to look like less a sperg
>>
I like that jump!
>>
That was always my take-away from that video. They were both cringe-worthy faggots. I suppose that's to be expected from speedrunners, though.
>>
>>381452604
i....i dont know who this is

i dont know who chibi is

can you give me a quick rundown op?
>>
>>381452963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERNmY8hSSaw not surre if this is a good version

>>381452841
>I suppose that's to be expected from speedrunners
yeah but they're talking about a game he knows intimately. Anyone should be able to make this less awkward.
>>
I didn't think it was that weird since he was in the middle of focusing on a speedrun. He threw in a response or two, but didn't really try to talk to Chibi that much.
>>
>>381452604
watch their respective videos discussing the incident on their streams

I can't find chibi's but he was basically just oestrogening the whole time, talking about how he fucked up and blah blah emotions.

Caveman's review is far better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8rUzA8O_aQ
>>
>>381452604
I would really prefer if you'd be quiet.
>>
>>381453571
he's a dick. chibi owns up to being an awkward autistic
>>
>>381452604
From what I remember chibi sat on the couch totally uninvited whilst the rest were Caveman's friends.
Apparently Chibi waited for the graveyard shift of that day in order to get a seat on the couch. He used this time to spout his autistic memes and one-liners.

I wouldn't be too happy with some idiot shitting on my time in the couch while I'm playing a 3 hour long game at 3am.
>>
>>381452604
You are not autistic just because you can't deal with an autist.
>>
>>381453902
okay chibi.
>>
I hate these speedmemes
>>
>>381452604
You have to put it into the context of the speedrun event, which is pure wall to wall autism. Its a given that in any video that comes out of it, in the context of "normal" people, everyone there is going to be acting like spergs. But if you set your baseline to "autism" and then examine it, the reaction people give makes perfect sense: some guy's performing a playthrough with his friends where he's supposed to be the main focus, and then some random guy comes up and starts memeing, ruining it. Looking at it this way, Chibi was the only one in the wrong. He shouldn't have barged in uninvited.
>>
>>381455459
I think it helps that literally the only time the guy talked was when he was talking about a part of the game he really liked and was immediately cut off by Chibi. He didn't get angry, he didn't cuss out the guy, he just stopped talking and went back to the game
>>
>>381453571
>that comment section acting as if caveman was a literal asshole during the speedrun

All he did was ask him to be quiet politely. Even if caveman is a sperg himself isn't that pretty much a given for most speedrunners?
>>
>>381457009
>politely
do you have no empathy? how are you not able to see how this would hurt someone? if he really wanted to be polite he'd say "hold on I really need to concentrate for this section". I'm not saying you should care but if you think what caveman did was polite or there wasn't a better way to do this you're wrong
>>
>>381458472
I would put my dick in your ass if it's the last thing i do. Find me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.