[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/, There's more to a heart than just anger or hate. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: x5.png (963KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
x5.png
963KB, 1366x768px
/v/, There's more to a heart than just anger or hate. It's full of all kinds of feelings. Don't you remember?
>>
File: kingdom hearts live action.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom hearts live action.webm
1MB, 640x360px
SHE'S PART OF THE DARKNESS NOW, SHE DOESN'T NEED THE LIGHT!
>>
>The only objective good is masculinity
>showing heart is bad and does nothing good
Sora is literally modeled after Jesus. If jesus were here now the world would call him a faggot

What did thr Jews mean by this meme?
>>
>Xemnas actually made a good point when he mentioned that the organization was never given a choice on their existence
>Sora and Riku just tell him to shut up
>>
>>381447818
Shut up and present your boypussy, faggot.
>>
>>381448438
But they did have a choice. They could have chosen not to fuck around with Heartless. Everything that happened to them is basically their own fault.

Plus, everything more or less went as Xemnas wanted anyway, so I don't see why he's complaining. You know, aside from how he got his ass kicked by Sora.
>>
>>381448438
They could have chosen not to mess up worlds.
>>
>>381447818

This was literally the only intelligent line Sora said in the game.

Why the fuck did he turn stupid from KH1 to KH2.
>>
>>381449806
You think KH2 Sora was bad, you should play DDD.
CoM Sora was the best one.
>>
>>381448438
Considering that as of DDD (though it was hinted as early as Days) we've learned that Nobodies just straight up grow a new heart if someone like Xemnas isn't fucking with them, I'd say Sora and Riku were in the right.
>>
>>381447976
https://youtu.be/NpYqFJxVuBc

posting it
>>
>>381450745
To be fair, the whole point of Sora's character arc in DDD was that he stops to STOP getting progressively dumber by not taking shit as seriously as he needs to. It's to set him up to (hopefully) act like less of a fucking retard in 3 now that he's (hopefully) getting his shit together after nearly getting NORTED
>>
>>381449806
KH2 Sora was based as fuck dude

He talked mad shit to Orgy XIII and was cocky as hell
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.