[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think that although everyone always says graphics don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I think that although everyone always says graphics don't matter for consoles, think about it: the main console people are on nowadays is mainly ps4, solely because it is slightly more powerful. That's why more exclusives show up on the ps4 because game companies always like to pick on which console is more powerful. they did this with the xbox 360 as well. And now that the xbox one x is coming out, people are saying it's going to suck when it clearly isn't graphically wise. Sure, there's not many exclusives but these things take time. Soon, developers will prefer the xbox one x and will make more exclusives solely because of the graphical power.
>>
>>381431173
People always make excuses to fit their narrative.
>>
File: 1456005730775.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1456005730775.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>381431173
>That's why more exclusives show up on the ps4 because game companies always like to pick on which console is more powerful.
m8
>>
>>381431173
>because game companies always like to pick on which console is more powerful
lmao no
>>
>>381431173
>the main console people are on nowadays is mainly ps4, solely because it is slightly more powerful.
PS4 won because it was $100 cheaper than the Xbox One and Sony spent a lot of money on first party titles towards the end of the PS3, which helped influence PS4 sales. Xbox 360 on the other hand ended with a whimper.

>That's why more exclusives show up on the ps4 because game companies always like to pick on which console is more powerful.
Most of the exclusives on PS4 are exclusive because Sony owns the developer or IP. Any that go exclusive on PS4 over Xbox One is because the PS4 install base is substantially larger.
>>
>>381431173
PS1 and PS2 were both weaker than the competition.
>>
Is the fucking PS4 Pro ever going to have a bundle deal or a price drop?

I want to use my 4k television to its full ability. Forza Horizon 3 and Resident Evil 7 look great in HDR I want to see how my PS4 games look.
>>
>>381432252
>I want to use my 4k television to its full ability.
buy a 4k player or an expensive pc
you seriously jumped the gun, my dude. your 4k tv probably has nasty latency too.
>>
>>381432761
Picked up the KS8000 55 inch for $1000 when they were discontinuing it. No regrets. Shits beautiful.

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/ks8000
>>
>>381431173
Then why is the PC not flooded with 60fps 4k games? Its litteraly the opposite. Good try on that bait tho.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.