[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games that have your weapon properly attached to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1496570426768.jpg (212KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1496570426768.jpg
212KB, 992x1403px
What are some games that have your weapon properly attached to your character's model via some sort of strap or belt, and not just floating next to you?
>>
Good ole superglue. That is if it even appears when you're not holding it. Shit games still do the whole "your party is carried in your pocket" thing like FF7 does. Infuriating. And if you ever bring it up you get a cacophony of self-proclaimed Gamers screaming that you hate fun and that you should just turn your brain off because it's a videogame.
>>
File: 1497649508428.png (167KB, 251x381px) Image search: [Google]
1497649508428.png
167KB, 251x381px
>>381430508
You have any idea how long it takes to animate and design a well done weapon in 3d engine?

Now add a hilt. Plus a hilt with the weapon in it. Plus all the animations for every frame of the weapon going into the hilt.
Instead of just sticking it to the player model's side because 99.99% of your playerbasr doesn't give a fuck if it has a hilt or not.

Game design is about priorities. If you focus huge amounts of time on details such as this, you aren't doing it right.
>>
>>381430508
If you get bugged by that then I'm sure you're bugged by much more significant things also

Fact is, you're not being realistic. Devs could spend the time that they would've soent in the scabbard on more gameplay
>>
>>381431282
scabbard nigga
Hilt is where you hold the sword
>>
>>381431282
>hilt
*sheath
>>
The answer is The Witcher 3 OP.
>>
breath of the Wild
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.