[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Try Paragon because actual graphics >It's kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

>Try Paragon because actual graphics
>It's kind of fun but all the other players fucking SUCK

Never before have I seen a game populated by such utter shitters. It's not satisfying to win in a stomp over and over because everyone else is awful.
>>
MOBAs will always be shit, no matter from what camera angle you play it.
>>
Yeah, it's rare, but when you do get a good game it's satisfying as fuck.
Got a main? Partial to my nigga Kwang, myself.
>>
>>381429423
I've only played the heroes once, and only eight of them.

I just went 29/2 with Khaimera, so he seems good.
>>
>>381429567
Khai dominates the lower Elo brackets because no one knows a thing about positioning. He usually drops off the higher you go, but the last hero released synchronises too well with him so he became an unstoppable rape machine again. Nerf soon, hopefully.
We have a shitty general on /vg/ usually, if you can stand concentrated autism, ironic waifu posting and the ever-present fear of the thread falling off the board.
>>
>>381430202
>ast hero released synchronises too well with him so he became an unstoppable rape machine again

Which one?
>>
>>381430906
Phase. She's a support that can blind and slow enemies while her ult maxes attack speed and gives a huge temporary health regen boost. If you can't single her out and kill her first, Khai is basically unkillable.
>>
>>381431446
Oh, yeah, she's fucking good. Are there any other supports worth playing?
>>
>>381431546
Dekker and Narbash are still pretty good, but Phase is too good right now to not use her. Balance patch next week with the new hero release, iirc, so the support meta will hopefully even itself out again. Muriel is currently the worst support pick, which is a shame because she used to be pretty damn good.
>>
>>381431762
Fair enough. I'm concerned about the new hero because I heard he'd be a sniper and I fucking HATE those in games.

Whatever, I'll just try every hero until I find one that really clicks.
>>
File: 1425328429173.jpg (37KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1425328429173.jpg
37KB, 251x242px
>acting superior about mobas

all this proves is you have no life and can spend a bunch of time grinding these poorfag timewasters
>>
>>381431847
Where's the superiority?
>>
>>381431845
Hard to say what the new hero will be, the sniper schtick might be a clever ruse: some folk are speculating that it's actually some kind of weird quadrapedal robo-lion man from some early concept art, and that the zoom in on his face is just to hide the fact. I just hope he's not as overtuned as some of the other new heroes: ever since the new map dropped, it seems like every second hero released has been straight busted in one way or another.
>i-it's still in beta guise
Spare me.
>>
>>381432049
He's probably still butthurt over that one faggot spamming the "actual graphics" threads and pictures of his dick.
>>
Does Crunch suck or do I just suck as him?
>>
File: 4l5v8unrz7ry.png (4MB, 2560x1350px) Image search: [Google]
4l5v8unrz7ry.png
4MB, 2560x1350px
if any of you actually like this game you should consider checking out the gen on /vg/. sometimes we have good burts of activity with nice discussion and other times it's really dead because time of day and slow news. it'd be nice to get more anon in there.
>>
>>381433306
crunch isn't bad. he can deal a lot of damage. make sure you're comboing your abilities thoughtfully.
>>
>>381433459
I'm just getting burst down by a fucking sparrow every time I try to do anything
>>
>>381433632
don't try to fight her head on. crunch Is a big Target and it makes it easy for sparrow to fuck you up with her passive dmg stack on her basic attack. if you catch her off guard you can stun her with your uppercuts and kill her fairly easily as she has no escape ability
>>
>>381434160
Wasn't possible, she went with teammates the whole time

I couldn't get any farm all game
>>
>>381434160
>>381433306
There was an an on in /parag/ that gave advice for maximum Crunchan:
basically, you want to chain your abilities with your autos in a 1:1 ratio, so there's an auto between every ability. Can't remember what the order of use was, but it was pretty specific.
You should also only be focusing on building armour/ health and ability penetration, iirc: he has enough pwer late game to do what he needs to do without a huge investment in power (maybe some Eldermage amulets with a 2:1 ratio of health to power in addition to an armour card and ability pen).
He's a jungler, so always have green buff when you go to gank, and use Forward Crunch to close the gap on the squishy before they have any time to react: if you get up on them quickly enough, you should be able to uppercut them and finish them as they try to flee. If they make it into their tower and you draw tower aggro, the green buff explodes and finishes them. If they try to fight you off, you should be close enough that green explodes on them anyway, so it's a win-win.
>>
>>381434395
Not much you can do in that situation except ping "I need help" and hope your teammates answer the call. Either that or just forget about her until you need to focus her in a team fight: go after the midlaner instead.
>>
>try Paragon
>oh shit characters actually have more than 5 polygons and aren't "le sunday morning cartoon" numale shit
>get in game
>combat is fucking shit

The standard MOBA trappings just don't work as a third person action game, you expect better, more responsive, and faster combat when you are in third person, and that simply doesn't happen. Wasted potential.
>>
>>381436089
You have that though. Aiming matters.
>>
>>381429226
>actually playing paragon
>not just watching the anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRFdXP3mkkc
>>
>new hero announced
>meme sniper robot
>the final robot in the robot trilogy with kellari and muriel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBeFejv7a0Y&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>381436350
Only partially. It should just be a full fledged action game mechanics-wise with the added MOBA stuff (creeps, levelling, items) on top.
>>
The deciding factor in it seems to be who has a player that DCs first

I have won every game where we have a player DC, and lost every game where other team did.
>>
How are the graphics?
>>
>>381438783
actual
>>
>>381438958
What does that even mean?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.