[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Grow up in the slums with my sister, idolising the castle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Hero-.png (346KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Hero-.png
346KB, 600x750px
>Grow up in the slums with my sister, idolising the castle and the wealth for which it stood a shining symbol of.
>Ever growing more envious of that unreachable place until the fateful day it's ruler took my sister's life, and nearly that of my own.
>Saved by a passing blind woman I spent the remainder of my early years in a Gypsy camp, until the day I was ready to venture out into the world.
>I travel to the nearby town and get a part time job helping out around the shop.
>Buy goods cheap from a friend and sell to a higher class store for a profit.
>Start branching out into real estate and investing my money into local businesses, things are starting to look great.
>Start to feel lonely and yearn for the love of a good woman.
>Fall in love with a homely town girl and get married nary a day later.
>Purchase a lovely house by the river and start a family with her.
>Eventually grow tired of the tedious and indolent life, so I leave my wife and child to begin anew on my quest for financial domination.
>I venture to new towns only to fall madly in love again and again, all the while striving ever more for another symbol of wealth to add to my hoard.
>Eventually I stand above it all, the most powerful man in the all the land. Unmatched in love, wealth and power even by the gods.
>I am known far and wide for my deeds, I have loved and lain with countless wives and husbands, I have born many daughters and sons, yet I stand alone.
>In my search for power I have done naught but lose any semblance of the child I once was.
>Distraught at my realisation I retire to my greatest asset and my final resting place, the castle my sister and I held ever so dearly from afar.
>As I walk down the basement steps to the last place I have yet to behold in this world I catch a glimpse of something, a phallic flask.
>With naught to lose I take a sip, only to have my form changed to that of a woman.
>Having tasted all that this life has to offer man, I pretty much became a whore.
Fable thread?
>>
I don't know if anyone cares, but heres a video i made years ago showing a glitch i found in Fable 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY4PIrzw-6E
>>
File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>381425432

tfw these games would have been masterpieces if it weren't for molyneux
>>
Do Fable 1 & 2 stand the test of time? Was thinking about playing them for the first time.
>>
>>381426957
Molyneux had the vision and the love for videogames needed. But he had no idea what was actually possible and sold his dreams to people when they were really just games.
>>
>>381427050
I've played through Fable more than 2 times, Fable 2 more than 4 times and Fable 3 twice.
I'd say they do, but I'm also biased. It's worth a shot, at least.
>>
>>381427050
Fable 1 is a gem
>>
File: 4L_7gjO9eEa.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4L_7gjO9eEa.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
>>381427050
Mod the remaster, it's likely the only way to make it look half decent to someone that never played it.
People will say it's shit, and it is, but chances are you'll drop Fable 1 at some point after realizing how much "2003" the game really is
>>
>>381427050
Fable 1 is still loads of fun. I'll never know about 2 because they never ported it.
>>
>>381428148
Fable 1 is still fine today.
>>
>>381426957
Molyneux is todd howard but without the open world meme to cover his lies

I dont blame Molyneux at all, fable 1 and 2 were good
Then fable 3 shat the bed
>>
>>381428984

Fable 2 would have been good if it weren't for the sub 30 frame rate, ridiculous HDR and god awful magic system.
>>
>>381428984
I don't blame Molyneux, but only because he always seemed so happy when he talked about them. His visions just never came to fruition. He was the "my dad works at nintendo" kid, except he only said it because his dad told him he did.

If he had his ideas 5 years later, I think they might have been at the very least much closer to everything he said they would be.
>>
>>381425432

I took a sip of that trans drink but it made me feel gay so I drank the other drink and switched back to male.

BBC Sissy Hypno Trainer thread?
>>
Fable 1 and LTC is still a great game. I had never known about the unkempt promises the game had until years after I had already beaten the game atleast 4 times. It's still a great game.

2 is mediocre at best, but has one of my favorite things in the entire series. The Hobbe cave; I just thought it was so perfectly paced, well done, fun, interesting, etc. Overall 2 is a fine game, if you liked 1 you'll probably like 2 well enough.

Never played 3, all I ever heard from online and friends IRL was that it was just pure trash. Why'd they fuck it up so badly?

Hopefully if they ever make a 4 it will be as good as 1/LTC. Also, why'd they take out Jacks voice from 1? It had that weird creepy factor to it.
>>
>>381430272

Play 3. It's good. You're missing out.
>>
>>381430272
3 was linear poorly written trash. It also had the worst menu in the franchise
>>
>>381430315
I don't know man, one of my best friends who loved Fable just as much as I did bought the game day one couldn't stop talking about how much he hated it. And I trust his opinion alot.

What makes 3 good if at all?
>>
>>381428148
So assuming I loved Fable 1 and want to replay, do I get the original windows release or the remaster?
>>
>>381425432
>have badass evil horns
>drink sex change potion because why not
>female horns are shit
Fuck, I had to went full good after that.
>>
>>381430516

The music. Dogs. The Sanctuary. Online-Co-op. Killing gay males. The music.
>>
>>381430516
If you never heard any hype about 3 it could be fun at times. It's not a must buy, but if you just kind of want to romp around industrial Albion a bit then go for it. I hear they patched the ending so it doesn't fuck you without warning you that you were at "the point of no return" anymore. I enjoyed it when I first got it until I realised it wasn't what Peter had sold me.
>>
>>381427050
Not really, the games just feel shallow, I still have this strange love for them and have a stronger desire to see a Fable 2 anniversary, but I know it will feel shallow

>can buy someone's house out from under them
>villagers fall in love with you if you pump your chest a few times in front of them
>the jobs are all shallow mini games
>the world presented to you in the tutorial is an infinitely more interesting and dense world filled with more character and more quests
>role play options are minimal and shallow
>end game decision is cheap and pathetic choice between return family,dog and sister to life, the only character in this group of value is your dog, return npcs you never met back to life, npcs respawn anyway so it is really just not important, gain money which is super humanly easy to gain through broken real estate system

The games get little touches down as fuck though, the villagers have lots of memorable lines and the writing is really witty at points, the world feels more alive than most games and the layout for Bowerstone in Fable 2/3 is sort of magical.

Someone needs to come along and unfuck the series.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.