[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with girl gamers? Why do they always end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1498100820634.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498100820634.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
What's the deal with girl gamers? Why do they always end up ruining teams and guilds in vidya? You don't even need male dominated groups for this to happen, groups that are 100% female never last long due to infighting. Are they literally evil?
>>
>implying the girl actively does anything
>implying the team/guild isn't ruined by the male virgins sperging out and fighting each other in hopes of securing an internet girlfriend
>>
>Girl joins guild or Vent or whatever team speak shit nowadays
>Guys sperg out
>Girl lets it get to her head OR Girl ignores and is creeped out
>Guys sperg out more, whole group composition is ruined because now the girl is the center piece of the group, like it or not.
>In-fighting, jealousy trips, white knight accusations, and so forth ensue.
>Someone leaks the girl's pictures or whatever out of revenge, or kicks her out for whatever reason
>Group is now completely and irredeemably ruined because of all of this shit.

Girls, and this means ANY girls in a group of friends which are over 4 is terrible because of DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA "I'M NOT JOINING THE PARTY IF THAT BITCH KAREN IS COMING YOU BETTER RETHINK WHO YOU GUYS LIKE OR YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT ME" "OMG WHY IS MAY SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN I REALLY CAN'T STAND HER LMAO DON'T TELL HER I SAID ANYTHING" DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

Online games are shit anyway. I gave up a long time ago. Also female friends, only ever keep 2 or 3, never go over 4, or at least don't let them meet.
It's not being evil, it's just horrible circumstances.
>>
>>381420147
No its because they still cling to tribal mentalities and urges. They want clearly defined hierarchies with them and their chosen on top.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.