[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are you arguing so much? play whatever you want and let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

File: 1289995598022.jpg (11KB, 251x177px) Image search: [Google]
1289995598022.jpg
11KB, 251x177px
why are you arguing so much?

play whatever you want and let other people play whatever they want

what's wrong with you?
>>
>>381419770
Boredom, some people get their rocks off shitposting and some others take the fanboyism too far.
>>
>>381419770
pikachu fucking sucks, go back to plebbit
>>
People can play whatever they want but that doesn't mean I won't judge them for liking dogshit.
>>
File: poke.png (20KB, 722x480px) Image search: [Google]
poke.png
20KB, 722x480px
why stop ourselves from saying our opinion tho? just let people say whatever their opinion
>>
>>381419770
If too many people likes playing shit only then the industry will produce shit more frequently
>>
File: 1479091630186.jpg (300KB, 1700x796px) Image search: [Google]
1479091630186.jpg
300KB, 1700x796px
>playing games
>>
>>381420458
Nigga people loves to play utter shitty games.
>>
Positivity is advertising. Don't be a commercial.
>>
The 24/7 suck off Breath of The Wild nonstop megamix was too intense and too long.
I feel like I need to bully the nintendo faggots for the next 3 or 4 years just to compensate for it.
Why can't you all just die in painful ways right now? Why are we still here?
>>
>>381420754
Fart of the Wild is such a shitty game.
>LOL YOU DIDN'T EVEN PLAY IT
I watched a walkthrough because fuck if I am going to buy a switch just for odyssey.
>>
>>381420517
that image makes me sad and kek at the sime time
>>
File: 1497446548188.png (102KB, 817x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1497446548188.png
102KB, 817x1264px
>>381419770
Fanboys. And it's not just Nintendo fans, and Sony fans are equally big cunts, but there's a clear Nintendo majority on /v/ going by all the polls.
>>
It depends.
When friends shove their shit in my face sometimes I might say something rude

Other than that who gives a shit
>>
>>381421010
>fake monhun
I'm gonna play MonHun World on my PC, I'm gonna fucking like it, and Nintenbros can eat a ten foot wall of dicks.
>>
>>381421105
Huh. Typing the colloquial abbreviation of "nintendo" and "toddlers" reformats it to "nintenbros". That's kinda fucked up.
>>
File: 1482942713018.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482942713018.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>381420987
>You can't criticize my awesome nintendo game
>>
>>381420754
Honestly, this.

They've gotten so arrogant too. It's gonna be great once the Switch loses its initial momentum and it's perpetually stuck on 20 million land.

I left them alone, and them be during the WiiU era, cause coming off the Wii, they were all desperate for Nintendo to get their mojo back, and the console was alright. But now during the Switch, they are totally insufferable.
>>
>why are you trying to make videogames great again?
If you don't do anything about these bad moneyjewing games then we will have more and more of that.
>>
>>381420754
I could make this about Sony fans with Persona 5, I even like Persona and SMT but I wished I could see less threads of it.
>>
>>381421139
Switch to Nintendildo. They get really triggered by it, and it bypasses the filter.

Alternatively, you got
Nimtenpedo
Nintenkiddie
etc...

get creative.
>>
>>381421157
You said it yourself. You didn't play. Your opinion doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>381419770
Because some people enjoy arguing and to shitpost and there also keyboard warriors defending their favourite console.
You could guessed it yourself
>>
>>381421265
I guess I gotta stick with Nintentrash.
>>
>>381419896
>using kitchensinks istead of mod pack with carefully picked mods
shame on you
>>
File: 1490248454849.jpg (33KB, 798x777px) Image search: [Google]
1490248454849.jpg
33KB, 798x777px
BECAUSE YOU'RE WRONG
YOU'RE ALL FUCKING WROOONG
>>
>>381420754
>Why are we still here?
For same reason gaffers, they are here forever.
>>
My favorite friends are the ones I can argue with, because we end up having more meaningful discussions. Nothing is worse than those people who hate all forms of arguing and flop like a wet rag as soon as you present a remotely controversial opinion.
>>
File: 1491253603630m.jpg (84KB, 414x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491253603630m.jpg
84KB, 414x1024px
>>381421259
Yeah, sorry, but there aren't countless threads on the board bragging about Persona Review scores and a 97 on metacritic. Sony fans didn't go around saying "Sony won with ONE game" cause they actually have multiple games to play. And Sony fans didn't throw a massive fit when a reviewer didn't give their precious game a perfect score, because the survival of their console doesn't hinge on the performance of one overhyped game. Again, Sony fans have many games, from many devs, and 3rd party support.

So no, you genuinely can't make the same case for Persona, or any other games on any other platform. Only Nintendo fans see this as some sort of religious Jihad for some reason.

And to this day, it's impossible to criticize what honestly feels like an unfinished game.
>>
>>381421305
You are ass ravaged because one can perfectly say the game sucks without wasting money on it.
The other day somebody posted his disc and everything and you butthurt kids still shat on him despite everything.
So yeah, even if I had bought it you would just lie to yourself telling yourself it was and will always be good.
I am sure you won't even care about this game in a year or so, other than it having plastered zelda over it.
>>
>>381419770
then leave to reddit if you can't defend you're shit opinions
>>
>>381419770
Some need validation. You see Sonynegros shitting on Nintendorks mostly.

>>381421010
No. There's a clear majority of Sony instead.
Nintendo seems more vocal because its games can be enjoyed by Nintendofags and ordinary anons both.
Ordinary anons would never play games such Mario and Sonic at the Olympics but would never be so biased to prefer Horizon over Zelda unless they're poorfags.

>>381420458
To be honest, anons seem to have a more decent taste than any other people on the internet. Also anon can still enjoy trash games while admitting they are enjoying trash.
What's the point of bashing each other?
>>
>>381421491
No one here is your friend.
>>
File: IMG_20170324_232122.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_232122.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
>>381421609
I post this all the time whenever I criticize the game, and I still get shit thrown at me. And then there's that 2 hour Joseph Anderson review of the game, which goes into heavy detail on the game's flaws, as the dude played and beat it TWICE, to give it a review, but apparently that doesn't count either, and screencaps of salty Reddit posts are a valid counter argument. Also, let's not forget the infamous Jim Sterling review, which doesn't count cause he's an SJW. Or PewDiePie saying it sucks, which also doesn't count because he's Alt Right.
>>
If you dont like arguing, why come here in the first place? Just go to reddit and circle jerk your shit taste
>>
>>381419770

Here's the problem.

By having BAD TASTE, and playing SHITTY games, you cunts encourage devs to keep making them.

You guys pre-ordered CoD WWII even though it has black female nazi officers in it... silencers on the M1 Garand... laser sights... red dot holographic sights... thermal scopes... pink camo... etc. That's like telling Activision "keep doing that, we absolutely love it!".

Then I have less games to play, because you casual console pigs keep encouraging devs to create shitty boring games.

Imagine if everyone boycotted Ubisoft, and told them "Hey guys, what about you give us games that are not repetitive and boring? What about you make your open-world games good and interesting?"

Well, I can assure you, that their next release WOULD have as much content as The Witcher 3.

But, that won't happen, since dumb fucks have bad taste and keep pre-ordering shitty games. So yes, what autistic casual cunts play, DOES have an impact for me.
>>
>>381421881
It is just that they were so desperate for new zelda that they lie to themselves saying it is good, because they have nothing else.
>>
>>381421986
This. "Hm, this doesnt look promising, take my money anyway" faggots are the worst. Why do hipsters and normies feel the need to get enthusiastic over every goddamn thing
>>
>>381421986
>implying your tastes are better than mine
Fuck off Reddit
>>
>>381421881
Playing games like a chore would automatically make them shit to you.
FF6 and FF7 were my chore games. Played them because every friend loved them. Guess what? They're completely shit to me.
>>
>>381422151
>Watch walkthrough
>YOU CAN'T SAY IT IS SHIT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PLAY IT
>Buy the fucking game
>YOU CAN'T SAY IT IS SHIT BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT IT
So this is the power of delusion when you are with nintendo.
>>
>>381422329
I didn't play it like a chore, I was super hyped for it, and wound up massively disappointed. I fucking HATED Skyward Sword so much, I made a post on a forum 4 years ago, on where I felt the Zelda series should go. I said Open World, and listed a bunch of ideas, and everyone said I was crazy, and lo-and-behold, most of those would up present in BotW. Now imagine my disappointment, when with that, Nintendo then tossed out all the classic elements, made combat shit to play by making it breakable in so many ways, and threw in a bunch of tedious shrines. When rumors started to come out that the game had only shrines, most of us here were didn't believe it, and were a bit worried. Then I played the game. Everyone told me it was the best Zelda ever, that it lived up to the hype, that it was one of the greatest games they ever played, and I wanted to believe them, as this could have been my dream game. Now I wanna punch each and every single one of those lying cunts in the face.

BotW was the perfect Swan Song for the WiiU. It perfectly encapsulates all of the disappointment and squandered potential within the console.

It's because of BotW that I won't be buying a Switch. It confirmed to me that Nintendo have lost their touch when it comes to game making.

Everything they make will always just be 'alright' but overhyped to all fuck by fanboys and marketeers.
>>
>>381422151
It's because they fall for some obvious marketing tactics...

They get "hyped" by watching trailers and scripted E3 demos. They are not intelligent enough to see that the companies promised the world for every single release... but delivered shitty empty games.

Let's take the most obvious example, Far Cry 5.

"Omg, I'm soo hyped! It's in Montana! There are monster-trucks! Whoo-oo! This is gonna be amazing. I'm pre-ordering it right now!"

But, thes dumb cunts don't realize that it's gonna be exactly like Far Cry 3/4. With antennas, checkpoints, and other boring filler-content. The worst thing, is that Ubisoft keeps using old assets from their previous games... you will notice that some part of map looks exactly like it did in Far Cry 4.

Why should I pay over $60 for a game that should be considered a mod?

But, dumb kids fall for these marketing gimmicks, like hungry pigeons for a piece of bread.

Sad...
>>
>>381421158
I bet you start whining like a bitch when some guy have a gf hotter than yours
>>
lol, bud, anyone who posts on here is most of the time more interested in arguing than playing videogames.
>>
>>381422963
No, considering I regularly fuck other dude's gfs, usually unknowingly too. Once you understand how women's hypergamy works, it's not very hard to sleep with them.

Women have a boyfriend for security and comfort, they're always way more aroused by the alpha bad boy who doesn't bow to them, and is just out of their reach.

It's actually the opposite in fact. I pity dudes with gfs. Especially ones with hot gfs, as they are massively insecure, and jealous. It's funny too, cause their jealousy only makes it easier for me to sleep with their girl.
>>
File: Blue_Orb_DMC_3.jpg (6KB, 120x150px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Orb_DMC_3.jpg
6KB, 120x150px
>mfw keep replaying DMC2 out of all games in my library
>don't feel like playing anything else at all
This game becomes bearable when you are feeling like shit.
>>
>>381423223
Wow, so alpha. But you're still jealous about Nintendo sucess
>>
>>381423386
What success?
>>
>>381423107
Can confirm. I barely ever come to /v/ because I am busy actually playing games.
I only come when I take a break.
>>
this is how it goes here, in the most cancerous shithole on the internet

>say something nice about X
FUCK OFF SHILL

>the game wasn't made by my favorite company, for my favorite system
KILL YOURSELF IT'S FUCKING SHIT GO BACK TO REDDDDIT FAGGOT
>>
>>381423752
Just say redduit. Easier than using shitton of d's
>>
>>381422925
Actually I know that feeling too bro. When you think your getting your dream game soon but it doesn't meet your expectations. Feels likea monkey paw wish becoming true.

Well, it's not the game's fault.
Happened to me with Marvel vs Capcom 3. God was I hyped. The game didn't meet any of mine expectations. It was the last time I was actually hyped for games.
I was extra salty about MvC 3. Never trusted Capcom since.
What came after was worse tho. SFxTekken first, now MvC3:I
MvC3 doesn't look that bad anymore.
>>
File: v.png (35KB, 582x515px) Image search: [Google]
v.png
35KB, 582x515px
Why do you come to 4chan? This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave 4chan. Do anything else.
>>
File: 1497147159040.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1497147159040.png
312KB, 389x386px
>>381421548
I only mean in the sense that endless threads of P5 are annoying. Stop being rude.
>>
>>381425324
>expecting a rabid Sony tard to not be rude
Lol.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.