[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just killed Barroth , first time really playing Monhun , and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0818.png (69KB, 250x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.png
69KB, 250x177px
Just killed Barroth , first time really playing Monhun , and I'm playing 3U on Wii U; been using great sword the whole game but I switched up for a poison long sword

How the fuck do I get better with LS? What the hell is that little meter under my health now? How do the combos work? Got carted for the first time on Barroth using this piece of shit

I curb stomped him right before this using my Vulcanis. Should I go back to just using GS? Should I try a new weapon out? What do y'all think?

Bout to take on Gobul for the first time ever, any clever advice

I suck nigger dicks at this game.......,,,
>>
>>381416212
Hey anyone know if CEMU works well with 3u yet?
>>
>>381416248
It doesn't. Buy used.
>>
See GaijinHunter channel on youtube for weapon tutorials. But really I always thought long sword was a pain to use. If you like Great Sword just go ahead and use it, just give chances to the other weapons, take your time to do that. There is no weapon like the other so you might like anything really, my favorites are Hammer, Lance and Sword and Shield for instance.
>>
>playing a game so shit you can't cancel your 10 min long sword slash animation because of "much artificial difficulty"

L o l
>>
>>381416212
With LS focus on the monster's legs and trip it. When it's on the ground, of course focus on its weakspots.

Use spirit combo only when there is a big opening but also risk someting.

And use flash bombs, they are useful, don't let noobs tell you something else. Especially against flying monsters, spamming monsters like Diablos, Barioth and exhausted monsters in general, especially Jho.
>>
>>381416469
>See GaijinHunter channel on youtube for weapon tutorials.
And don't do this. Don't give the retarded, overrated shill clicks.
>>
When that bar is full you do extra damage
You can use the bar to do something called a spirit combo, if you land the final hit in the spirit combo then your sword gets a damage boost and goes up a tier
There's three tiers total, not including the base longsword without the buff

Your bread and butter is X A X X A X X...
This goes downwards slash, thrust, upwards slash, downwards slash, thrust, repeat
Another important move to the longsword is when you press X and A at the same time, it'll do a sweep and you'll move to the side. Perfect for avoiding close hits
>>
>>381416212
Is there hunter notes in the options menu? That shows combos and shit. I only figured that in 4u so I'm unsure if it's available to you.
>>
>>381417517
To continue off of this
Your spirit combo is powerful and it's important to your damage that you land it when you can. If you're playing online then don't be a prick because if it's the easy as fuck to trip people with it
>>
>>381416976
I always thought he did pretty nice tutorial and guide videos. Haven't watched him in a long ass time though, has he changed for the worse?
>>
>>381418219
He pretty blindly rubberstamps anything Capcom does nowadays in an attempt to stay relevant. His channel was great *until* he decided to start voicing his videos.

It was like a breath of fresh air for just simple guides amidst all these "hey dudes its your bro here with another SICK video".
>>
>>381416976
I bet I can guess what console you own.
>>
>>381418376

He's nothing like that lol. He's a pretty laid back and chill dude that softly voices over his tutorials and provides further insight on his instructions.
>>
>>381418376
right, so you agree that his weapon tutorials for the game OP is talking about are alright?
>>
>>381416212
Flop between weapons until you find something that clicks

Try them all, you will surprise yourself with what you enjoy

I was a GS pleb until I one day tried the glory of Lance and realized it was the ultimate weapon.
>>
>>381416976
Fuck off /mhg/
>>
>>381418521
Yeah those are great dunno why that guy said to ignore everything just because of his recent videos.

>>381418505
I wasn't meaning to imply he does the fishing for subscribers thing but in the age of everyone youtubing everything and drawing explanations out, his written guides were a godsend. His "fans" wanted him to start voicing them and that annoyed me a bit but I think moreso the recent negativity is his praise for Generations styles/arts which most people think were bad (at least I do) and his praise for everything in MH:W which already appears to have some questionable design choices. He just seems to be trying really hard to make a known name for himself vs just being a guy that does guides.

Also not intending to derail this thread into a MH:W debate.
>>
>>381418656
You really need to get off /mhg/ lad. Most people don't have a problem with styles/arts and most people are extremely positive about World.

But I guess all those people could be shills though, right?
>>
>>381416212
Stay between his legs,get the fuck out when he lowers his head or shakes off his mud. Fill the bar up all the way to get the R button combo and make sure every hit lands so that it gets powered up. His arms are his weakest spot for blade weapons
>>
>I suck nigger dicks at this game
Wanna feel worse? 3U gimped Barroth.
>>
>>381418878
>Most people don't have a problem with styles/arts
Yeah no. The vast majority hate it and how it ruined fights.
>>
>>381418878
Styles and Arts were fucking terrible.
>>
>>381418937
It's good to know that the representative for the vast majority of Monster Hunter fans is here, glad you speak for everyone, buddy.

Your opinion is not law. Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>381418219
abuses his wife
>>
>>381419014
From what I've seen just on MH:W threads on /v/ most people were not happy with Generations and its lead to part of the hype for MH:W as a game thats more of a "return to form"

They were flashy and cool at first but shit like adept style just broke the game.
>>
>>381419014
>One of the worst selling MH titles of all time
>ITS POPULAR
Nope
>>
>>381419109
>on /v/

You think people on /v/ represent the "majority"?
>>
>>381419197
>niche series with an overwhelming majority of that niche on 4chan
>A fucking Japanese inspired image board
Yes, you fucking idiot, we all do.

Go make a fucking poll if you want more evidence of how much people loath X/XX
>>
>>381419250
>lives in a bubble
>thinks it's the whole world
make a poll and post it WHERE, stupid? On 4chan?
>>
>>381419197
Where else would I draw a consensus from, you want me to go door to door asking if they like MH and if they liked Generations? It's a large enough playerbase to draw a consensus from. MH has always had a very positive presence on 4chan as a whole so when those fans start saying a game is shit its usually true.
>>
>>381419250
>overwhelming majority of that niche on 4chan

How fucking delusional can you be?
>>
File: MHW STREAM.webm (1MB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
MHW STREAM.webm
1MB, 736x414px
>>381419109
>MH:W as a game thats more of a "return to form"
>>
>>381419769
I did use quotes. I personally think MH:W is going to kill the series
>>
>>381418521
Because you can learn every single weapon yourself within minutes but you have to get your own feel for them and when to do what attack. You don't learn driving by watching Youtube videos either.

And as someone already pointed out he is a Capcom shill and basically just says everything is cool.
>>
>>381419934
This. People should stop giving the most pointless Youtube videos clicks. Those fags literally NEVER have to work in their lives anymore.
>>
>>381419842
>is retarded enough to think that /v/ represents the majority of the monster hunter community
>thinks MHW is going to kill the series because of reasons

Yep you're a retard alright.

>>381419934
>No one should watch his guide videos because people shouldn't have any trouble learning the weapons by themselves because I say so!

Autism.
>>
>>381419769
>move that's been in since the first game only now does it after jumping off the edge of a cliff
And you'll actually claim with a straight face this is the same as giant flashing fireballs and leaping from solid ground to turn into a human drill.
>>
>>381420137
>Thinks damage numbers are okay at the cost of losing the context clues of whether your hit is striking the right zone or not, or even if its actually critting
>thinks fast travelling to a monster after having 100% psychoserum level uptime on it is okay
>thinks fast travelling to base camp at any time is okay
>thinks your attacks doing fuckall damage but Rathalos landing a cinematic blow against the monster doing the equivalent of 40-50 swings is okay
>thinks every inch of the environment causing a snare/blind on the monster is okay
>thinks Monster AI is "improved" to account for the faster hunter actions/easier stealth when all we've seen so far shows the monsters as still being as dumb as they were in prior games is okay

There's a difference between QoL updates and streamlining the game to the point where it doesn't hold a candle to prior titles which begs the question of was it worth the effort redesigning it.

I hope the game turns out alright but there are questionable choices being made. The fact that Capcom has killed every modern IP it has doesn't fill me with hope that their decision to "westernize" the game will lead anywhere good. Despite not liking Generations personally its also a hit to see them not even bother to translate XX because they don't want it to potentially compete with the game, meaning everyone who did buy Generations just got screwed out of the Ultimate version of the game regardless of their feelings.
>>
>>381420425
yeah I'm curious if they will make up for all this easy stuff in some other way. Being able to fast travel, use the environment to trap/crash, run while healing, know the monster's health, etc. is going to make the game more fluid but also easy as fuck UNLESS the monster has bullshit 1 shot kill attacks. They may have painted themselves into a design corner where they can't make the game challenging without it feeling cheap.
>>
>>381420712
As goofy as it sounds I think they are taking the "Hunter" part too seriously when trying to rebrand the game. The series was made into a cult classic/huge hit by the "fighting monsters" bit, not the actually process of tracking them down.

My other concern is we get a Tri like scenario where all these new designs and features mean we get like 20 monsters and no g-rank because it takes too much time designing everything around these new systems. Imagine how much extra work has been added because monsters have actual unique attacks against other monsters instead of their normal attacks just clipping through each other.
>>
File: Memri_031d7c_6221139.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Memri_031d7c_6221139.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>381416469
I hate that pretendous sack of shit

>Don't use mixed set online, it's rude and nobody wants to see it

>Don't use long sowrds online, you anoy me

>in Japan we call it charge axe

>we

>le japanese gamers are better that westeners

Fuck do I hate this fucking jap wannabe so bad.
>>
>>381420425
>>>Thinks damage numbers are okay at the cost of losing the context clues of whether your hit is striking the right zone or not, or even if its actually critting
Damage numbers were already a thing in MHO and it's a fine OPTIONAL (confirmed) way for newbies to learn what part a monster is weak at.
>>thinks fast travelling to a monster after having 100% psychoserum level uptime on it is okay
Are you sure you have played the games before? People already had psychoserum up 100% of the time, or just booped the monster once with the paint ball and that was that. How the fuck is are the fireflies destroying an already abysmal system that isn't even something you even think about if you played any game for more than 5 hours. If anything you have to actually do something first to track the monster, not just drink a potion.
>>thinks fast travelling to base camp at any time is okay
You mean like right now, with Farcasters? It's been confined that you can't fast travel during combat which makes the new system at least 10 harder and better than having a stack of Farcasters and abusing them when you got low.
>thinks your attacks doing fuckall damage but Rathalos landing a cinematic blow against the monster doing the equivalent of 40-50 swings is okay
Assumptions, but I do agree that that if they abuse this system and every hunt turns into "Go there and get 10 minutes off the hunt" then that is truly shit and just plain bad design.
>>thinks every inch of the environment causing a snare/blind on the monster is okay
Again assumptions and hyperbole. Also if you have ever played a MH game before you would know that every time a monster is afflicted by an ailment they become more resistant to it.
>thinks Monster AI is "improved" to account for the faster hunter actions/easier stealth when all we've seen so far shows the monsters as still being as dumb as they were in prior games is okay
I don't get your point here, the monsters are the same? Ok?
>>
>>381420425
All those clues are still going to be there and the numbers can be turned off. They even added to them with your attacks knocking scales off and only drawing blood when that part is broken.
Didn't see any fast travel to the monster in any of the gameplay shown yet, and you have to actually find the tracks and traces of the monster and use the flies on them to improve their tracking ability. Hell of a lot more to it than "use an item and there it is, where it was at the start of every other quest"
You can only fast travel outside of combat and the maps are bigger. That's better than farcasters being a get out of jail free card if you can't just zone out.
Straight up false since we can actually see the numbers, and besides it's a damn Rathalos and they had beginning demo gear. Any advantage you get from them can be turned against you just as fast, they're still monsters.
Exaggeration of how many there are, you need to know of and actually be able to get the monster to those specific areas while fighting it or anything else in the location, and they don't even last that long or do overbearing damage.
Their attacks and targeting are more fluid if you look closely, plus this is both an early monster and a stage demo.
Thank god you didn't bring up the healing though, the amount of times I've had to explain it seems fine I'm already losing count.
>>
>>381420852

>Don't use mixed set online, it's rude and nobody wants to see it

What the fug
>>
>>381421245
Third wheel on the discussion
>Damage numbers were already a thing in MHO and it's a fine OPTIONAL (confirmed) way for newbies to learn what part a monster is weak at.
Sure, doesn't change the weird af visual cue they chose
>Are you sure you have played the games before? People already had psychoserum up 100% of the time, or just booped the monster once with the paint ball and that was that. How the fuck is are the fireflies destroying an already abysmal system that isn't even something you even think about if you played any game for more than 5 hours. If anything you have to actually do something first to track the monster, not just drink a potion.
High level players use neither, we just know where each monster spawns and where they run to by watching the shadows.
>You mean like right now, with Farcasters? It's been confined that you can't fast travel during combat which makes the new system at least 10 harder and better than having a stack of Farcasters and abusing them when you got low.
Man, I'll be honest here, in my more than 2000 hours of mh4u alone, I only recall seeing one person farcast ever, in an arena fight where you can't run to heal, and we mocked him
>Assumptions, but I do agree that that if they abuse this system and every hunt turns into "Go there and get 10 minutes off the hunt" then that is truly shit and just plain bad design
Agreed, worried about every fight having dragonators which always sucked.
>Again assumptions and hyperbole. Also if you have ever played a MH game before you would know that every time a monster is afflicted by an ailment they become more resistant to it.
Sure, it's hyperbole, but again, I certainly don't want dragonators and webs in every fight. I actually like fighting monsters more than those nonsubstantial "hunt" minigames that take the responsability of the players.
>I don't get your point here, the monsters are the same? Ok?
He is saying that all those combined seem to make for an easier game.
>>
>>381421339
Yeah check his video on what not to do online. Online etiquette or something. Typical Nazi liberal bullshit telling people how to behave and how to think.
>>
File: 1stGen.png (2MB, 2956x2104px) Image search: [Google]
1stGen.png
2MB, 2956x2104px
>>381420845
Worst case scenario: the roster ends up being homogenous like 1stGen's
>>
>>381421245
>>381421309
If you watch gameplay videos there is no blood splatter denoting attack zones, you still bounce and there's still hitstun and even KO notifier but no blood.

Did people actually bring that many psychoserums? You could run Psychic +2 with Paintballs but the heartbeat notifier is a psuedo health-bar and fast travelling to a monster doesn't compare with anything else the game has had. Also paintballs are not nearly as annoying as the fireflies but at least they shut off in combat.

Farcasters were a single item that only took you to the base camp, so you'd be sacrificing inventory space to bring the required materials (and potentially crafting books or running crafting bonuses on sets to compensate to craft more) not to mention with the grappling hook and stealth mantle you can disengage at any time due to the vertical nature of the maps.

The Gameplay Demo showed Bone/Iron at first but he eventually swapped to a Rathalos Longsword that was still doing around 40 a hit, not to mention the bombs they used for sleep bombing only hit for 90 a hit however Rathalos hit the T-rex (sorry name escapes me) for 1128 damage with the single attack. I doubt he shows up 100% of the time or that its always a given one monster will swoop in on another but the amount of damage it did was staggering (T-rex biting the not-ludroth also did like ~400 damage and they are both early monsters I'd say)

During the gameplay trailer we saw a mount attempt -> monster hits a tree and gets snared, falling boulder hit with the crossbow -> snared, activating an environmental flash bomb -> stunned. Again I agree its the demo so its probably just overusing the systems to show it off but if the "gimmick" with World is environmental stuff it would make sense that its pretty fucking apparent just like Mounting in MH4U and Underwater combat in 3rd gen.
(1/2)
>>
>>381421736
(2/2)

If our hunter heals/gathers/uses consumables faster (healing over time being the ability to get punished for it vs flexing) they said as a counter the monsters would be more aggressive to compensate, the fact they are the same means only the hunter has gotten an upgrade.

It's silly to think at this rate we would get any major system changes given they are shooting for Early 2018 and its Capcom but as I've said, I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>381421309
For the fast travel to a monster its done by the secondary players during the 4 player segment. Hunters can fast travel to other hunters/tracked monsters.
>>
>>381418219
doesn't even play the games and has used his translator privileges to shill his YouTube channel in the games themselves
>>
>>381421676
If Cephadrome comes back then I give up, I'm already tired of all the Rath reskins but holy shit I'm sick of Cephadrome. Nibelsnarf is a more interesting counter to him.
>>
>>381422063
all gen 1 and 2 shit needs to be killed off for good. Including the raths
>>
Use sns. By far the most rewarding weapon to use.
>fast as fuck
>shield
>can use items when sword is out
>can run when sword is out
>goat leap attack
>status king
>bomb king
>changes in game title to zelda
>plays zelda music
>Gannon battle
>tri force upgrades
>Hookshot
>open world
>casual battles
>adds health bar
>changes title to MH World
>>
>>381422352
I fucking wish but either the Japanese really love the rath variants/nostalgia bait or Capcom is using them as a scapegoat to avoid making new monsters.
>>
File: laughingknifeear.png (79KB, 220x175px) Image search: [Google]
laughingknifeear.png
79KB, 220x175px
>>381422408
Got a giggle outta me anon. I hope oils stay though they were a great addition to SnS.
>>
>>381421676
>tail_spin.png
>>
>>381422063
>Nibelsnarf
If they bring that pile of shit back I'm the one that gives up.
Clearly we are getting Rathalos and Rathian back, and I'm pretty fine with that, despite all the games over the years I still enjoy these fights a lot and I remember Rathian being the first monster that gave me a hard time and the first one I farmed to shit for the armor set/weapon. I do agree they need to cut it with the reskins tho, how many even are there? More than 10 I'm sure.
>>
>>381419934
a first timer would not be able to learn the ins and outs of every weapons in a few minutes each.

there are mechanics that are explained poorly by the in-game tutorials and some mechanics that aren't explained at all.
that guy's weapon tutorial videos are a good place for complete newbs to start

you have to be realistic about these things, anon
>>
>>381422616
Thinking more about it the worst monsters that get dragged into new games are the dromes, if only the fact the "new" dromes are infinitely more enjoyable to fight but they are getting dropped because nostalgia. Also Qurupeco needs to come back but I'm worried the Monster v Monster system means that Quru would just be killing himself summoning anything.
>>
>>381420852
typical long sword tripper
>>
>>381421659
Ok, so I just watched it. First time seeing one of gaijinhunters' videos.

He says don't use incomplete sets that don't give any armor skills. Make an effort to have a decent set to support your group.

He doesn't say not to use a LS either. He says learn not to trip people and stay clear of the head when there's a hammer user.

Why did you lie to me? That's basically shit half the people here would want to kill your family for.
>>
>>381421736
Yeah because you have to be cutting for there to be blood, they break through the hide later.
It was still an option and you could always carry a few in the one space so why not if you bring them. I was referring to both psychoserum and paintballs, the new system is more involved than both of them combined and scoutflies are manually activated so you don't always have to have them out.
For an immediate safe exit from anything that's barely a price to pay, and the gameplay demos show that the monsters are hard to fool with stealth and can keep up with you even using the grapple. With no transitions you need at least some way to escape so that balances it out and requires smart usage of both.
Don't forget that the people playing were also pretty shit, to put it as nicely as possible. There were next to no full charges or full spirit combos landed. The number sounds like a lot but there's a big risk and time consideration. Hell we don't even know the monster's stats since we don't have any direct comparisons or anything, it breathes fire so it might resist it. From what's been shown I can't see it as anything more than a cool and dynamic way interaction and strategy you can add to your hunt tactics which bolsters the whole wild land of monsters thing which was always a part of the games.
All of those (not that many to be honest) are still all things you have to be on the lookout for and know how best to use effectively so there's plenty skill involved, and we don't know how much health the monsters will have on release either, though we know they've always gotten stronger against the same effects so the environment won't be spammable, and you'd need to be in the right place too. Again it really just spices up combat while making the world so much more grand like it was always supposed to be.
>>
Khezu>Gigginox

Fight me
>>
>>381422807
Qurupeco already did get itself killed a fair bit. I've had times where it'd bring in a Jho and accidentally hit too much and the Jho would completely wreck its shit in retaliation.

Remember one time in particular the Jho just kept stomping it in the corner over and over and the peco couldn't get up. When it eventually did it was limping and everything was broken. pretty brutal
>>
>>381423237
also beats his wife
>>
>>381423237
>don't use incomplete sets that don't give any armor skills
One of my best hunting bros throughout Tri exclusively clownsuited with either no skills or skills unusable for his weapon active, and he still wrecked shit like it was nobody's business.
>>
File: 53e.png (155KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
53e.png
155KB, 600x600px
Stupid question.

Does 3U Wii U online still work? 3U was my first foray into MunHan, but I never finished it. Was thinkan of playing it again with some friends.
>>
>>381422807
I'm personally pretty skeptical about capcom ever doing smart things in response to their new mechanics, but it seems pretty fucking logical for whoever qurupeco to summon to not damage or aggro on qurupeco
>>
>>381421791
This is just E3 and stage demos which are usually easier but to me Anjanath already looked like it goes between attacks smoother with less "turn in place" downtime. The heal also moves slow and the seamless areas will have a big impact so it's already accounted for, we just have to see how the rest of the game is but it's really shaping up fine. Also I think I forgot to say before but the heartbeat, while not really necessary, is plenty vague and not that much of a straight health bar.
>>381421950
I'd need to rewatch and find out how it works specifically because there'd have to be some kind of caveat to it, and it depends on how close it puts you.
>>
>>381423952
I can only make assumptions off the information Capcom has shown so even if its E3/Stage demo wouldn't they want to put their best foot forward with these systems? The fast travel brings you to the same zone as the monster/hunter so that allies can hit base camp -> teleport back.

The maps might be seamless but its still the same thing we've had before, its just the scene transitions don't cause loading screens. That was one thing I forgot to mention but I actually hate the forest map they are showing because it seems too cramped to actually fight a monster in, imagining something like Tigrex/Nargacuga there just seems impossible.
>>
>>381416212
>long sword

why do sissy fags always used this weapon and suck ass with it ?
>>
File: RMHE08-184.png (1MB, 1656x932px) Image search: [Google]
RMHE08-184.png
1MB, 1656x932px
Does anyone have a link for a MH Tri ISO for Dolphin? I remember it was all over the place back then but now I can't find any good site and only torrent shit.
>>
>>381424091
By it being stage demos I mean they make it easier so they can show all the new impressive stuff without the danger of screwing up live, this is them bringing out the big guns, all the more intricate details we care about get ironed out later. The areas are pretty big and it probably requires levelled up scoutflies so that travel thing might not be too bad but it seems unnecessary.
I dunno man, even just looking at the map there are some huge and wide zones in that area alone, and not everything has a set transition so it's definitely new. We only saw the caves because it's just been that particular hunt and they wanted to showcase the so epic Rathalos appearance who lives at the top of Mt Olympus.
>>
File: chicken george.png (521KB, 808x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chicken george.png
521KB, 808x1200px
I have the strangest fucking feeling that this game isn't going to have any 3rd and 4th gen monsters since they showed up on Nintendo systems. Sony prohibiting capcom from putting them in due to their pressense on nintendo consoles does not seem out of character or the realm of possibility.

I really fucking hope this doesn't happen because I'm fucking sick and tired of Dromes and the Khezu despite us having the Jaggi's and Gigga Nigga
>>
>>381423640
yeah. still works.
>>
>>381425045
Anon, capcom owns the monsters, not nintendo or sony. More like they won't be in because they might just do a whole new roster besides the mandatory raths
>>
File: 1468552499613.gif (32KB, 402x347px) Image search: [Google]
1468552499613.gif
32KB, 402x347px
>>381425365
Thanks.
>>
>>381421245
>Assumptions, but I do agree that that if they abuse this system and every hunt turns into "Go there and get 10 minutes off the hunt" then that is truly shit and just plain bad design.
Here's something for ya then.
Theny confirmed that the large monsters that show up in an area will be random, so outside of some specific missions there won't be garanteed Raths to come in and reck shit.
>>
>>381416212
>longsword
>barroth

nig
>>
>>381426148
He said he was carted on Barroth for the first time, not he is fighting Barroth for the first time. In the next line he said he already killed Barroth with Vulcanis.
>>
>hunt a rathalos
>get 2 rubies and a medula
>just needed a couple carapaces for decorations
fucking desire sensor
>>
>>381427847
using a stick on a rock wouldn't do much good
>>
>>381423596
>>381419064
Explain.
>>
>>381428878

Got drunk while streaming, hit his wife during an argument.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.