[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hit all the boosts, all the tricks, all the drifts, grab coins,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: MK8Deluxe.jpg (370KB, 1920x1051px) Image search: [Google]
MK8Deluxe.jpg
370KB, 1920x1051px
I hit all the boosts, all the tricks, all the drifts, grab coins, get double boxes, and I STILL end up in the bottom pile most of the time online.

Wtf am I doing wrong?
>>
Alot of the time its a case of getting in first place within the first lap and holding it. even then that doesn't always work. it feels like after a certain point the game gets pissed that theres such a gap between first and second place and sends multiple blue shells and red shell after red shell.

its a party game, dont take it personally. skill in the game is better put to use in time trials.
>>
>>381413196
Play a higher risk character. Less handling more speed.
>>
you're playing a game with designated crutch mechanics so that babies feel good about themselves. if you actually care about accomplishing things you should probably play a game that isn't mario kart.
>>
>>381413842
This
Why would you play a game that punishes you for doing well?
>>
>>381413196
Hit the Apex of the turn.
Instead of using red shells in the middle of the pack, just use them to guard.
>>
>>381413196
Because nearly everyone else is hitting all the boosts, doing tricks, and drifting perfectly too.

Mario Kart is an easy game unless its 200CC with bad handling - and even that isn't too bad to get the hang of. When the skill ceiling is that low, items are the only factor left
>>
>>381414030
>Hit the Apex of the turn.
This is one of the biggest things. Once you get the coins at the far end of the turn, hug the inner wall as much as possible. Of course, you should still grab coins if you get hit and go for double item boxes.
>>
File: mk droprates.jpg (65KB, 1197x167px) Image search: [Google]
mk droprates.jpg
65KB, 1197x167px
>>381413196
Playing a shit game with a ridiculously huge luck factor.

Red shell droprates are beyond retarded. Always getting two boxes won't save... And there are many item rows that don't even have two boxes anyway, or other people steal them.
>>
Why not watch some replays to see what 1st place does to win?
>>
>>381416010
Being lucky.
>>
>>381415942
I don't understand who thinks more red shells is a good idea?
Who besides Babies wants more red shells?
The great think about red shells back in the day, was the fact that they were rare and it felt so fucking good getting that red shells and popping your friends boner.
>>
>>381416287
Nintendo ARMS team.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.