[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At one point did you realize he's not that good as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: kojima-main.jpg (152KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
kojima-main.jpg
152KB, 700x500px
At one point did you realize he's not that good as everyone else thinks
>>
>>381411914
When Corporal Hicks was on the cover of Metal Gear
>>
you no rike me?
>>
MGS4
>>
File: weeboh.png (1MB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
weeboh.png
1MB, 1067x600px
his western worship is really pathetic

actually Japan is very pathetic. they have such a huge platform to represent Asians but they cuck themselves and put white males in their games. they even turn their samurai into whites. fucking cucks.
>>
>>381412062
That was more of a Konami thing. Kojima didn't have much of a say on the boxart.
>>
>>381411914
From the very beginning.
>>
File: 1361451137427.gif (932KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
1361451137427.gif
932KB, 288x216px
>>381413023
luke skywalker in a suit wielding a spear haha.
>>
>>381411914
He has yet to make a game outside Konami, so until DS is out, I shall not pass judgement
>>
I was quite forgiving with him up until MGSV. He had a simple task at hand in wrapping up the series while showing Big Boss become a demon and recruiting key Foxhound members. Instead he completely ignored logic and fans desires and made some bullshit plot that doesn't wrap up anything and only serves to answer a question nobody asked. I don't doubt Death Stranding will be an interesting game but Kojima has singlehandedly destroyed my ability to get truly excited for a videogame.
>>
>>381413587
all of this, but Guns of the Patriots was the first cue that the man had lost it
>>
MGS4 planted the idea which was cemented by MGSV and now with Death Stranding I've lost all hope.
>>
>>381413587
one of the things i like about mgs is that each area was very distinct to me. mgsv setting was extremely bland imo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.