[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they actually trustworthy? I'm a poorfag and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 29

File: fb_share.png (92KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
fb_share.png
92KB, 1200x630px
Are they actually trustworthy? I'm a poorfag and I want some vidya.
>>
>>381401558
Do you not ever see those threads where people post their Steam games being revoked due to fraudulent keys from this place?
>>
>>381401951
my favorites are the "I was wrongfully banned" posts.
>>
>>381401558
Yes. They are.
>>
pirate them if you don't plan to get them from a legit keyseller.
>>
I've never had any issues with them, and I refuse to pay for their extra jew shield. Granted, I've only purchased maybe 5 games, but I've always gotten my shit instantly without any problem and none of my keys are blacklisted.
>>
>>381401951
indiefag shill detected

buy games from there mate,
i got over 30games from there and it never happened anything
>>
isthereanydeal.com

uk.gamesplanet.com is almost always a better choice
>>
>>381402206
If I spent under $10 would it be a big risk?
>>
>>381402307
I guess there is always technically a risk, but as long as you buy from someone with good rating you should be fine. If it's an astronomically low price from a new seller, obviously that should raise some red flags.
>>
>>381401558
There are so many reports of banned accounts, invalid keys, and overall shady deals from this place that you'd have to be retarded to use it.

Honestly, you are better off pirating if you are poor. I'm sure the devs would even prefer if you did that instead of using G2A.
>>
>>381402206
>>381402239
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/379307951/

just the other day.
>>
>>381401558
Bought some 40 games in a 5 year period from them.
Never got used keys/games revoked.

Optionally: Steam summer sale is coming up in less than 12 hours.
>>
>>381401558
allkeyshop.com
>>
>>381401951
>1% of games get revoked
>still saved a ton of money
The closest thing to an issue I've had with G2A after maybe 20 purchases is one key being sold out between when I bought it and when it processed. Got refunded with a (admittedly shitty) discount of my next purchase. I thought their customer service would be complete garbage but it was surprisingly better than I'm used to.

My advice is to avoid G2A unless the game is half the regular price. Partially due to trustworthiness and the cost/benefit of maybe getting screwed but also because of their fee and shield if you are making a big purchase. Also it's better to support services with better practices as well as the creators, and avoid supporting the individual sellers who are often shady.
>>
>>381402206
same experience here. it just werks.

if you use paypal they jew you with an extra fee so its better to get as many games into one purchase as possible if you're looking at more than one thing.
>>
>>381402307
Not him but you can never know. I bought a shit ton from g2a kinguin... Only got scammed once buying DCS keys way under their price. Like 10$ for something that was worth 50.

They blacklisted my keys 3-4 months after purchase, so my rule of thumb would be that If something looks to good to be true then there´s something fishy going on. Don´t think that because they sent you the key immediately you are out of danger.
>>
>>381401558

Get a trusted seller. It's not that fuckin hard.

Retard.
>>
>>381401558
G2A are a marketplace. They're trustworthy, their users may or may not be. I've bought a bunch of stuff from there and had no issues, but what seems to happen is that sellers will offload stolen keys/keys bought with stolen credit cards etc and very occasionally keys may be revoked. Never happened to me or anyone I know but it happens
>>
Eh, they're in a grey spot in the market. It's really easy to game the system, but if you use trusted sellers, you're fine. Basically if you're not actually braindead you shouldn't have a problem with G2A. However, with steam sales being as frequent as they are, you can often just wait to get the games directly during a sale, if the price is why you're using g2a.
>>
>>381401951
>Steam games being revoked
>fraudulent keys

what, how does this happen
>>
Only moralfags care. Bought NuPrey for 30 and Skyrim for less that 5 and it's all fine.
>>
>>381401951

Newfag.
>>
>>381401558
It works fine, G2A is more regulated between steam then it was when it first started. No worrying but always get shield incase you get fucked and don't get a key that has happened to me.
>>
>>381403163
>NuPrey for 30
My dude, that's more than I paid for it at CD Keys, which is slightly more reputable. I guess it's basically the same grey market shit though.
>>
>>381403143
see
>>381402530
>>
>>381401558

From what I've seen, and thus limited experience, it seems you barely save any money shopping there. Might as well wait for a Steam sale to avoid any hassle.
>>
>>381402307
No.

Use your head. Treat G2A like ebay. If the seller has high ratings (and a large amount of them), then you're obviously not going to have much to worry about. However, DO stay away from doing the following:
>buying steam gifts (you can potentially get your steam account banned for this)
>buying relatively new games (if a game has just released, then there's a likelier chance the key you bought will be revoked from your library)
>buying from sellers with low ratings or a low amount of ratings (for obvious reasons)
>using their insurance shit (it's unnecessary if you buy from the right sellers)
People like to shit on G2A a lot, but I've never really had a problem with them as long as I stuck to avoiding the above points. I did once have an issue where the key I bought was already used, but I just emailed the seller about it and he gave me a working one within the hour (again, benefits of using a highly rated seller).
>>
File: 1497300917606.png (186KB, 318x354px) Image search: [Google]
1497300917606.png
186KB, 318x354px
Works on my machine
>>
one guy posted a thread here his 5 dollar dlc from an indie trash game got revoked. the only other """"""controversy"""""""""" was ubishit pulling a few keys for one far cry games and that was years ago. nothing has happened since. everything is always the same reposted tinybuild fud from ages ago.
>>
>>381401558
get the steam enhanced chrome app thing

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/enhanced-steam/okadibdjfemgnhjiembecghcbfknbfhg?hl=en

it'll tell you where the cheapest legit place to get a game on steam is, and it'll tell you the cheapest the game has ever been (only works if you go to the game's steam store page in the browser that has the extension)

if G2A has a better deal than whatever the extension shows you, then go with G2A, otherwise go with wherever the extension shows. a few times I've found stuff even cheaper than it was on G2A

don't listen to people spouting nonsense about G2A, it's not your problem if people don't make money, revoked keys is rare and G2A is better than pirating because you can play multiplayer
>>
File: 1488531953792.png (20KB, 1130x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488531953792.png
20KB, 1130x900px
Whats with all the anti-G2A shillary all of a sudden?

Ive never had an issue with them
>>
>paying to pirate
>>
>>381401558
I used to do it all the time and now my Steam has been banned for "claiming fraudulent keys" about a year after I got them...

Do what you will, but just remember that they have you on record and can ban you at any time for it.
>>
>>381403827
the same reddit fud that has been echoing for years just keeps getting reposted somewhere and then someone reposts it here and the cycle starts all over again.
>>
>>381401951
i buy most of my games from gamesplanet and g2a.

the only game ive got revoked was Splinter Cell Blacklist on uplay from g2a and that was like half a year later, i barely noticed
>>
>>381403827
>>381403945
SAMEFAG
>>
>>381403143
>Ruski buys games with stolen credit cards
>Ruski sells games on g2a
>owner of said credit card refunds their money
>devs revoke keys, so they get removed from your Steam library
That's the gist of it.
>>
>>381402239
on the site
>I should have listened to TotalBiscuit, he was clearly telling the truth that you can't trust third world credit card scammers

ahaha kek, piss off fag.
>>
>>381403827
I've bought dozens of games from them. Never had any issues. I usually look for a discount code to cover the paypal fees.
>>
>buy game off g2a
>it's shit
>stop playing
>shit developer doesn't get my money
>might lose access to my game but who cares it's shit
>>
File: games bought.png (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
games bought.png
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>381401558
Trustworthy enough for me to buy all my games from them from the moment I've discovered the possibility.
>>
>>381403890
>my Steam has been banned for "claiming fraudulent keys" about a year after I got them...
LMAO, Valve doesn't give a fuck about where your games come from, you need to learn how to lie in a more believable manner. Also, there is no such thing as a "fraudulent key", you fucking retard. There are keys bought from those, who acquired them in a fraudulent manner and Valve would get eaten alive for banning people who were victims of fraud - the people who actually bought those keys from fraudsters and activated them on Steam.
>>
>>381404508
Makes sense. In that case just open a dispute with your credit card company against g2a and get refunded.
>>
>>381401558
Just pirate, you underage faggot.
>>
>1 million keys sold
>99% approval rating
>t-those keys are all stolen, totalbiscuit said so!
It's fine. Just like eBay don't be an idiot about it and you won't get scammed.
>>
>>381403712
>one guy posted a thread here his 5 dollar dlc from an indie trash game got revoked
To be honest, keys bought on G2A DO get ervoked from time to time, because G2A cannot control the manner in which they were acquired, so some of them ARE bought via stolen CC info, but that's not a problem, since G2A just gives you a refund in this case. A problem would arise if G2A refused to give people refunds, which is something that doesn't happen. I've had 2 keys worth about 30 bux revoked and got refunds in both cases, so I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>381406079
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I used to think the same way and said "it never happened to me before, so it must never happen to anyone EVER".

Reality hit one day and here we are. Steam can and WILL ban people who use fraudulent keys, maybe not the first day, week, or month you use it, but in due time, sadly, it will happen.

As I said, do what you will, I was just giving my two cents based on my own personal experience.

Glad to hear you have not been banned yet, anon, but keep in mind that not everyone is as lucky as you.
>>
>>381406179
>open a dispute with your credit card company against g2a
You don't even need to do that, you just open a dispute in the G2A resolution center and they'll refund you themselves.
>>
>>381401558
My entire library is from G2A and Kinguin. Not a single key revoked, not a single ban, etc. There is literally nothing wrong with grey key sites. Not to mention there is no such thing as "fraudulent keys". Jesus Christ, can you retards even think logically for a second? On second thought nevermind, yes OP. They will call the cyber police on you and will take you cyber prison. Stay away and keep buying games that you don't get to own for full price.
>>
>>381406385
As I've already stated, you need to learn how to lie in a more convincing matter, retard.
>>
>>381406539
>matter
*manner
>>
>>381401951
shill hard faggot
>>
>>381406492
>There is literally nothing wrong with grey key sites

That's true, but there is something wrong with fencing stolen goods which these sites are more than happy to do.
>>
>>381406385
valve literally only bans accounts outright if you commit credit card fraud yourself on your account. any "fraudulent" keys are simply removed from your account by automation. stop posting the same boogeyman shit that has been going around for 5 years.
>>
Bought a handful of games on there

One has been revoked and they refunded the money

Soooooooo
>>
>>381402307
lolno, just bought DR2 from there the other day for around 2 dollars and it was fine.
>>
>>381406864
>they have stolen keys
>won't post evidence of such claims
Prove it. Right now. Prove EVERY SINGLE KEY has been stolen as you are implying, how about 50%? 25%? Oh yeah, you can't.
>inb4 I NEVER SAID THOSE EXACT WORDS, I WAS ONLY PRETENDING, etc.
>>
If your keys bought off g2a ever get revoked on Steam, Steam provides you with a message stating that a key has been recalled. Screenshot that message, then go to the G2A resolution center and open a dispute, stating when you bought the game and when it was revoked and attach the revocation message from Steam as proof. You'll get your refund even if you didn't buy their shield service.
>>
>>381407139

Are you seriously denying that keys sold on those sites have been acquired via nefarious means like stolen credit cards and hacking or are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>Go on site
>Look at offers which have high amounts of positive reviews
>Make sure to uncheck their shitty shield service to save more
>Buy and enjoy your cheaper vidya

I've yet to have one game taken away from me.

I've also used other "grey market" sites before with no issues either, like Kinguin and CDKeys. No issues at all.

Again, just make sure the offer you're buying from has high amounts of positive reviews. Also make sure it's not a RUS key (unless you're a Russian obviously).
>>
File: DIY.jpg (172KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
DIY.jpg
172KB, 608x1070px
>>381407413
>still won't even show a single source
>YOU'RE A RETARD!
As expected.
>>
G2A?

more like

scam2A
>>
>have bought almost all my games on steam via g2a for the past couple years
>not a single one taken away, no ban
What the fuck?
The only thing Id complain about is since its so cheap, I end up buying so many shit games
>>
>>381407762
Most keys wont be revoked right away though

It takes six months to a year before it catches up
>>
>>381407613

Google it yourself, fucktard.
>>
these sites do some VAT shit, so games are cheaper there. But if the price is way too good to be truth, the key was probably stolen.
>>
File: OhLord.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
OhLord.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>381407891
The sad part is you think this bait is funny.
>>
>>381401558
The ONLY time I ever used G2A was to buy a key for an obscure game on steam that was no longer available on the steam store or any other digital platform and that you couldn't even find a torrent for, and so I spent about 2 bucks.
>>
>>381401558
Yes, don't believe those saying they aren't not.

They are shills trying to scare people away from buying games cheap, just like the movie studios are trying to scare people who pirate by saying you'll get viruses that will destroy your computer and stuff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear%2C_uncertainty_and_doubt
>>
>>381407870
Lol this is valve we're talking about they don't fucking care, ive been buying shit for years and never had anything revoked or banned. You morons are fucking stupid
>>
File: DRM.jpg (23KB, 380x492px) Image search: [Google]
DRM.jpg
23KB, 380x492px
Anyone who buys from G2A instead of a direct distributor like CDKeys for a couple cents more is a retard.

Have you not seen the "if you're gonna buy from G2A, just pirate it" articles that developers write? G2A facilitates credit card fraud and it can bankrupt studios
>>
>>381409962
OH NO I JUST BANKRUPTED TREYARCH FOR BUYING CALL OF DUTY FOR 10 BUCKS INSTEAD OF 60 ON STEAM HOLY SHIT. Fuck off, you expect me to pay full price for a 7 year old game?
>>
I don't understand the appeal
The prices aren't even that impressive
>>
>>381408631
>Spend an absurd amount on advertisements and sponsorship deals
>Games are ridiculously cheap with no justification
>Hmmm surely this is entirely legit! :^)
Anon, you can't possibly be this retarded. How much do they pay you?
>>
>>381410146
Can you not read? The argument is literally that piracy, aka free, is better since there are no chargeback fees
>>
File: emil mask.jpg (70KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
emil mask.jpg
70KB, 1200x1200px
>>381410146
7 years old? I assume we're talking Black Ops?

This is a direct distributor so you won't risk having your game revoked because it was bought on a stolen credit card.
https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-2-pc

Feel free to risk G2A shit though (and pay more for the privilege)
>>
>>381410146
>Going full retard
Learn to read before you post you mongoloid.
>Poorfag is inbred
Wew lad.
>>
>>381401558
I bought Dark Souls 3 there at launch for $38. Still works fine
>>
>>381410146
Pirating the game is better than buying from G2A
>>
>>381409767
I actually have bought shit there for years and I have had keys revoked

G2A refunded my money
>>
>>381409962
>that developers write
indie devs don't count for shit
>>
>>381401558
Stolen keys that work. God bless the Russians
>>
>>381410763
>T-they don't count because they d-don't suit my narrative!
Child.
>>
I had DLC revoked from steam that i bought on g2a

i will never ever buy anything there again

>b-but get the shield!

fuck off
>>
>>381410386
Then why the fuck haven't they been in any legal trouble?
>>
Use them for games that were in humble bundle.
>>
>>381410856
t. Rami Islami
Wouldn't even pirate such indie shit
>>
>>381410958
Their headquarters are in Hong Kong where it is hard for European or American authorities to reach
>>
They give you another code if your game is revoked, which is rare on its own
I don't know what these fags are bitching about, G2A is based
>>
>>381410893
You don't need the shield retard

Support works the exact same way regardless
>>
>>381409962
No they don't
If they did, they'd be shut down and in fucking jail you mental retard
You think that kind of shit gets ignored?
>>381411051
They're in Poland
>>
>>381411285
Their operations are in Poland but they have the company legally as headquartered in Hong Kong
>>
>>381411212
m-my favorite eceleb said they scam you!!!
y-yeah I'm friends with indie devs, but I p-promise I'm not biased and shilling for them.
JUST BUY THE FUCKING GAME AT FULL PRICE GOY OY FUCKING VEY
>>
https://www.polygon.com/2016/7/21/12067758/g2a-s-ceo-on-fraud-money-laundering-and-the-future-of-his-online-marketplace
>>
>>381401951
1% if not less of people have this happen.
Stop believing people lying on 4chan
>>
File: besieged jews.gif (2MB, 206x223px) Image search: [Google]
besieged jews.gif
2MB, 206x223px
>>381411450
I'm not telling you to buy full price. I'm telling you to use a direct distributor so you're not buying from some stupid faggot that stole his mother's credit card
>>
File: 1489739279451.jpg (103KB, 358x599px) Image search: [Google]
1489739279451.jpg
103KB, 358x599px
>>381410337
>there are no chargeback fees
There are no chargeback fees for anyone with half a brain, i.e. the devs and publishers like Microsoft cooperating with G2A to take down keys bought via CC fraud. The chargeback fees are incurred only by anti-consumer scumbags who refuse to cooperate with G2A so they can fuck off, they deserve everything they get.

Remember: reselling goods you bought, including e-goods is a consumer right and this is the reason G2A can operate with impunity, since its operation is well within the boundaries of the law. If anyone criticizes G2A or similar sites, they are anti-consumer shillbags trying to deny you your consumer right to buy from other people reselling their bought shit, not publishers.
>>
File: xbone_games.jpg (246KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
xbone_games.jpg
246KB, 640x796px
>>381411615
G2A refused to allow developers to "work with them" you idiot.

If you're buying from G2A instead of CDKeys (which often costs less than G2A anyways) to save a couple cents at most, you deserve everything that is coming to you and honestly I hope devs start taking people to small claims court over the chargeback fees.

If your desire to save a couple cents outweighs your concern for bankrupting devs, fuck you.
>>
>>381401951
I know someone who got their DaS III key revoked that they bought on G2A
>>
>>381411615
>Guy buys keys with stolen credit card
>Keys get sold to turn into money
>Even if the key is taken down, chargeback still happens since the key is already bought
>Dev loses money either way

Do you not know how chargebacks work?
>>
>1% of games get revoked
>g2a sends you another code if this does happen
But of course /v/'s doing it for free shills and corporate cocksuckers hate it.
>>381411757
Why are you still here after all your MGS theories crumbled, faggot?
>>
>>381411575
that doesn't affect me at all so oh well. dumb bitch should've kept her personal things secure
>>
>>381411840
>g2a sends you another code if this does happen
They didn't send me another code, they just refunded it
>>
File: 1222.png (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1222.png
33KB, 500x500px
>>381411757
>using a website where multiple people have had their identiy and credit cards hijacked
>>
>>381401558
G2A works great and so does CDkeys
I don't even buy games from steam anymore its just cheaper with G2A and CDkeys, excluding some of the rediculous summer sales ofc. GOG is a good site too
>>
>>381411757
>G2A refused to allow developers to "work with them" you idiot.
You're either a shill or the most naive idiot I've ever seen. Tinybuild had no idea which keys, if any, were stolen. They literally went DELET THIS and you expect G2A to work with that?
>>
>>381411757
>G2A refused to allow developers to "work with them"
That's why Microsoft cooperated with them to take down keys bought via CC fraud, amirite? Fuck off, raghead shill, the fact that you try to present your personal data mining Saudi shithole as a "legitimate seller" is fucking hilarious. You better have a good explanation when the police barge into your basement, demanding explanation how Ahmad got hold of an American passport date next time said Ahmad culturally enriches some dumbfuck Yurocucks via a truck of peace.
>>
>>381412050
It's Caramel, he's just an idiot.
Why he bothers to post here after his MGS sperging is beyond me
>>
>>381411957
What bullshit is this? They have a higher trust pilot rating than Amazon. Also anyone who isn't using PayPal for online purchases is a retard.
>>
File: Madtard.jpg (31KB, 635x401px) Image search: [Google]
Madtard.jpg
31KB, 635x401px
>>381411957
>Not using paypal
>>
I bought a Xbox Live gift card from them a few months back. I entered the key the moment I received it, but key was already used. G2A said it was between me and the seller so the seller asked me to contact Microsoft support to prove the key was used before the date I purchased it. The key was used a day prior to when I purchased it, sent proof to the seller, and his response was, "That proof is fake. I will not refund you."

Granted I never had issues prior to this, but it was enough for me to stop using them for good.
>>
File: 3052305230.jpg (31KB, 638x639px) Image search: [Google]
3052305230.jpg
31KB, 638x639px
>>381411757
>attempting to hijack my moms credit card from your bogus website called "CDkeys"
explain
>>
FFXIV complete edition is just $37.99, should I do it? Seems like a great fucking deal.
>>
Only complete retards buy from G2A. I'm certain a lot of people here have the safety thing active and have been giving money to the admins for months even without buying games.

Even the devs would prefer it if you just pirated their game. You're giving money to literal russians thieves when it's probably safer to simply torrent the game.
>>
File: YUI--ZV8.jpg (18KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
YUI--ZV8.jpg
18KB, 333x333px
>Caramel got hired by CDKeys as paid shill after how devastated be was that his MGS theories were 100% wrong
This is actually an amusing plot twist.
>>
>>381401558
Whu don't you just pirate if you're a poorfag
>>
>>381412170
>trust pilot
LMAO, and yet allkeyshop is filled with complaints against them holding games hostage, demanding the buyer to sell them their passport photo AFTER the said buyer has already paid for the game.
>>
>>381412191
>>381412170
>not using steam skins
also im talking about CDkeys not g2a, g2a is completely safe this man is just trying to give bankrupt your grandmother
>>
File: 1487618799451.png (1MB, 968x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1487618799451.png
1MB, 968x1078px
Most of my steam inventory is from them and i've had my acc for seven years. Never lost a game. I'd, say theyre pretty good.
>>
I'm late to the party, but I have been using G2A for ages now. Probably bought like 30 games off them, enough for me to pay 2 euros a month for their shield thing, and not care about cancelling it.

I've had about 4 keys not work, and always gotten either a refund or better keys after about five minutes on their livechat. They seem legit enough to me. Never had any keys revoked before, or any games taken off steam, but maybe i've gotten lucky.
>>
>>381412191
not that anon, but I've never used paypal what are the pros and cons? Is it really that much safer?
>>
>>381412326
$37.99 on CDkeys, by the way.
>>
File: 14386413924510.png (208KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
14386413924510.png
208KB, 600x431px
>>381411829
> Dev loses money by you playing his game for free
>>
>>381412367
So you have the choice between giving money to the devs, getting the game for free, and giving money to thieves and you choose the latter? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>381412496

>purchasing power = morality

I will pirate single-player games. I will use G2A if there is a significant price reduction.

I earn my fucking money. I spend as little of it as I need to.
>>
>>381411829
>Do you not know how chargebacks work?
The point is that only devs refusing to cooperate with G2A get hit by chargebacks, because G2A is unable to identify the method in which a CD key, that is being sold on their site, was bought. It might have been bought via CC fraud, it might have been not, there is no physical way for G2A to make sure, since the key was bought from the dev/publisher, not from them. The only way to effectively fight such cases of these CD keys being sold on G2A is for the devs/publishers to cooperate with G2A, but barely anyone apart from microsoft wants to. Those who refuse to cooperate with G2A are committing anti-consumer practices, because they are trying to hinder G2A's operation as a marketplace where people can resell their bought keys, which is a consumer right. Devs and publishers that do this deserve all the chargebacks they get.
>>
>>381412496
Torrents don't work if it's a multiplayer game.
>>
>>381412496
>giving money to thieves
You have to prove they're thieve first, your word is worth less than dogshit.
>>
>>381412643
I'd rather give money to people who do things I like rather than russkies guys who'd steal my credit card if they could.

But hey I'm not jewish so what do I know.
>>
>>381402530

>I bought game from seller with 30% rating because he was half buck cheaper where are my games reeeee
>>
>>381412750

And I don't take financial advice from racists.
>>
File: Games_Activate.jpg (35KB, 435x225px) Image search: [Google]
Games_Activate.jpg
35KB, 435x225px
Delete this. Problem solved?
>>
>>381412750
The fact that you imply that G2A is somehow affiliated with Russia already makes your entire "argument" a joke.
>>
>>381412856
So you would only be able to buy games directly from Valve? This is Gaben's wet dream.
>>
File: CDkeys.png (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CDkeys.png
170KB, 1920x1080px
>>381411757
I'll be making sure to start buying from trusted CDkeys instead!
>>
>>381412886
>>381412849
>>381412736
Ok Ivan
>>
Just pirate.
Fuck Steam and digital only and anyone that pays for it.
Games should only be released physically with the entire game on the discs.
>>
I have a hell of a problem buying from key sites because i'm living in China and they think i'm a scammer. They reject my payments, or constantly ask me to verify with my bank details and shit because they think I might be using stolen info.

Steam doesn't give a fuck, by the way.
>>
>>381402307
The steam sale is tomorrow nigger. Just wait and most likely whatever you're buying today will be cheaper tomorrow
>>
>>381413050

First I was Jewish, now i'm a Russian thief. Oh, the crazy twists and turns you make, goy. I mean Comrade. I mean..friend.
>>
>>381406325
THIS
I cant believe some of you guys can be so fucking retarded
>>
>>381406325
>>381413186

I've sold a few keys on G2A, myself. As a reviewer, they often give me 5 or so codes for games, and we only use 2 at the most.
>>
File: screamer.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
screamer.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>381401558
>tfw living in a 3rd world shithole and not having to deal with this reseller bullshit because Steam regional pricing makes almost everything cheaper
Too bad I'm still stuck in a 3rd world shithole
>>
I got burned on a Mankind Divided key from G2A
>>
>>381413826
what happened? I refunded it when found out it wasn't a day one edition but a simple key pre-order. I had shield though.
>>
>>381414072

Seller sent me a dud key, g2a's support is fucking horrendous so I just got paypal to refund me.
>>
>>381414129
>g2a's support is fucking horrendous
Elaborate on this. Did you open a dispute in the resolution center? Did you provide a screenshot of your Steam key revocation message?
>>
>>381414270

Steam didn't revoke it, it was a used key. What do you work for g2a or something?
>>
>>381414270
Not him, but i once wrote to support because a payment went through but the site said it didn't. So i paid money for the game i didn't receive. It took me a week to get the darn key, and they kept feeding me with generic messages until i finally exploded and started threatening them. Out of a sudden i got my key the next day.

Those chinks will do their job only if you hit them with a stick.
>>
>>381414367
>Steam didn't revoke it, it was a used key.
Did you file a dispute at the resolution center? Do you have any proof of what you are saying or are you another false-flagging anti-consumer shill trying to start shit?

>What do you work for g2a or something?
No, I'm actually someone who buys from them all the time and even got a couple of keys revoked, yet I got my refunds in all cases. If you did not get yours, you're either lying, or you did something horribly wrong. Now, which is it?
>>
File: g2a.jpg (382KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
g2a.jpg
382KB, 1920x1080px
>>381414664
Forgot my pic. Here are my cases when my keys got revoked, I got refunds without any problems.
>>
>>381414664

But you actually work for them right, why would you get this defensive about a scummy key reseller otherwise?
>>
>>381415225

Not that guy, but G2A gets shit on a lot on /v/ because their favourite youtuber said so.

Undeservedly, in my opinion. I've gotten lots of games from them, no problem, and some which gave invalid keys, sorted out easily on their livechat.
>>
never had problems with them. recently bought a MS office 2016 copy that I couldn't activate. "too many activations for this license". Tried it again a couple of days later and it worked. Def. some shady shit going on but as long as it works on my machine at the end, s'all good man
>>
>>381415225
Not him but /v/ is full of doing it for free developer shills and children that believe everything youtubers say, which is why people go out of the way to talk fact about G2A.
>>
File: 1492714529786.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492714529786.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>381410302
>what are currency exchanges
>what are bulk purchases

I bet you only buy premium food, because obviously shit being cheaper means it's totally not legit

>Anon, you can't possibly be this retarded
>>
File: 1414834390514.png (338KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
1414834390514.png
338KB, 323x454px
>>381415469
> bought a MS office
>>
>>381401558
i have bought about 20-30 games already
i have sold 4-5 games
they are the jewest in many ways
>charging for relistings
>charging for listing after a certain threshold
>shoving the shield on every transaction
>getting a cut for everything
but the system works, and all keys worked
>>
Just like everything else with online shopping, you just choose a trusted seller. Pretty straightforward
>>
>>381415225
So no actual proof, only baseless accusations and a complete lack of understanding how G2A operates, indicating you've never even used the site? OK, Mr. shill.
>>
>>381415990
but anon, didn't you hear? everything not bought on steam for 59,99 is FRAUD with STOLEN CREDIT CARDS!!!
>>
>>381401558
Except for hidden costs (add 30% to the initial price) they're fine.

But still additional fees are fucking retarded and make their "promotions" not so tempting as you thought at start.
>>
>>381401558
poorfags are better served with just jumping off a cliff.

If desperate, just pirate - you're not helping devs/publishers with buying a stolen key
>>
>>381416109
You mean the shield service? Why would you buy that? Or do you mean the PayPal fee, if you use PayPal, which is not taken by G2A?
>>
>>381416031

g2a LITERALLY tried to SCAM me out of THIRTY DOLLARS!!
>>
>>381401558
Bought ESO there recently for 10 bucks ,works fine
>>
File: IMG_0057.gif (560KB, 245x158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.gif
560KB, 245x158px
>>381401558
G2A is fine when buying from trusted sellers

And jfc since when did /v/ become so anti G2A? Why would you give Modern day devs who shill political progpoganda and degeneracy into video games any more cuckbuckz? Do you seriously support Ubisoft or EA and buy games through (((steam summer sale)))?
>>
>>381416239
They should have tried to scam you into leaving your mom's basement and losing your virginity, lamao.
>>
>>381404708
>tfw I'm so bitter that I refuse to use discount codes because most give other people a share of my sale
>>
File: 1494052110408.jpg (69KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
1494052110408.jpg
69KB, 498x482px
>>381416153
>>
>bought Witcher 3 on G2A
>because I wanted to support CD Projekt RED
>found out a month later that the money didn't go to them
>sent them an email telling them about it, how I didn't know it wouldn't be supporting them, and asking if I could donate the price of the game to them
>they said it was the first time anyone had ever done something like this, and sent me keycodes to the DLC
>>
>>381416423
both sides are based - well done.

I hope you've learned your lesson - always research about the storefront you are about to bring your cash into
>>
>>381416315

i lost my virginity in your moms basement
>>
>>381416419
/a/ should be barred - that worked for mlp guys
>>
>>381416526
>i lost my virginity in your moms basement
That was your anal virginity, since I fucked you up the ass. Now go lose your actual one.
>>
>>381416423
>Witcherfags
>>
>>381401558
>potential to fuck you up
>potential to fuck the devs up
Even pirating is better than g2a
Use cdkeys or any other legit key reseller
>>
test
>>
>>381416195
I mean the paypal/credit card fee.
I always turn off the shield thingy and I still have to pay way more than the initial price.
>>
>>381416686
>Use cdkeys
Why would I give away my passport info to Saudis and enable them to commit identity fraud at my expense?
>>
>>381410146
You're a fucking retard
Never procreate
>>
>>381416195
Oh and country tax.
Yeah, you can pick 0%, but it can be traced back at your paypal account which has your credit card connected with your name. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
File: why 4 moot edition.jpg (611KB, 896x998px) Image search: [Google]
why 4 moot edition.jpg
611KB, 896x998px
>>381401558
So pirate them. If you're too cheap to support the devs you may as well not shovel money into the laps of the Polish Jews who run G2A.
>>
>>381416423

you sure scammed them good
>>
>>381416705
>I mean the paypal/credit card fee.
How is that related to G2A in any way? You have to pay the fee when you use paypal in any case.
>>
>>381416749
You're doing something incredibly wrong if you're getting prompts to enter passport info when shopping on the internet
>>
>>381416283
because /v/ is full of falseflagging retards and actual retards that think they're in good company. some shit you see here during the day is so stupid not even a moron would post it ironically

>>381416423
>>381416502
yes, those witcher 3 codes were conjured from the 16th dimension via an eldritch ritual which involved sacrificing dipshits like you.

honestly, where do you think those keys came from? even if some russian mobster bought keys somewhere off another distributor in fucking bulk, don't you think an actual distributor wouldn't a) have the fraud protection/insurance in place and b) would have the means to blacklist those keys? not to mention how the distributor got those keys in the first place (protip: he bought them from CDPR or another source which already paid them).
>>
>>381416816
>You have to pay the fee when you use paypal in any case.
No, you don't. I've been paying via Paypal on many sites and only G2A adds ridiculous amounts to the price.
>>
File: cattle.jpg (167KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
cattle.jpg
167KB, 680x453px
Bought almost 70 games from them over the years.
Only negative things that have happened was a mortal kombat key that got revoked but that was whatever.
And then I went full retard and tried to buy a black ops 3 key that was way too cheap to be true, turned out it was but the support gave me my money back.

Once you've gone g2jew there is no return.
>>
>>381416576

your tiny little asian pecker wouldn't make it past my cheeks
>>
>>381416831
No, CDkeys hold your bought game keys hostage until you send them a photo of your passport. You pay for a key on their site, then they send you an e-mail stating that, unless you send them your passport photo, you're not going to see your key.
>>
>>381401558
Haven't had a problem with the few I've bought.

Would avoid the G2A shield thing, it's a recurring payment that you can only cancel on the last day. Buy from the big sellers and your key will be fine.
>>
>>381417039
What the fuck are you babbling about
You know it's cdkeys.com, not cdkeys.ru or something right
>>
>>381417039
they're checking if the paypal info is valid by comparing the address.

>>381417083
it's simple fraud protection, cdkeys aren't the only ones doing it. fuck even the wrong IP these days can trigger such a check.
>>
>>381416854
i pity you and the fact you don't realise how much of a moron you make yourself look like
>>
I've only bought a few games from here and CDKeys and have never had a problem so far.
>>
>>381409962

>direct distributor like CDKeys
>>
>>381417083
>You know it's cdkeys.com
Yeah, the same site that has a shitty rating on Allkeyshop with shitloads of complaints about exactly the thing I've stated, shill.

>>381417143
>they're checking if the paypal info is valid by comparing the address.
Sure they do, kiddo, sure they do. Hat's why they request the photos only after you send them the money. I'm sure the Saudis - the world's biggest supporter of terrorism, care about security and will in no way use that info to commit identity fraud.
>>
>>381417039

I always ask for a refund, reminding them it's illegal for them to demand to see official government diplomatic documents to which I have no right of ownership.
>>
File: 1424210230312.jpg (20KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
1424210230312.jpg
20KB, 500x476px
>>381417198
>>
>>381417445
it really doesn't - you can't even conjure up a normal thought without insulting anybody or acting like an autistic child. Don't ever post anything - you are a cancer
>>
>buying a game from steam
>buying an apple from a shop

>pirating a game
>stealing the apple from the shop's garden, and smugly telling them that they can grow more apples if they pick the seeds out of your shit

>buying from a key site
>buying apples from a guy standing next to the shop with a bloodstained claw hammer in one hand, bag of apples in the other
>>
I've bought a bunch of games from G2A, and I've only had a problem with 2. One key couldn't be activated in my country, which was odd because the key was listed as global and I live in the only country that matters, the US. My money was refunded. The second time the key was already used, they sent me a new one in less than an hour. I've never bought Jew2A shield, either.
>>
>>381417584

>food analogy

I bet you think flea markets should be banned too.
>>
>>381417614

TotalBiscuit says you're a thief.
>>
File: 1406659000481.jpg (3KB, 97x126px) Image search: [Google]
1406659000481.jpg
3KB, 97x126px
>>381417317
yes, those saudis totally need your passport to get the details they already got from your paypal transaction.
>>
>>381417584
pirating is using star trek replicator - any other half-assed analogies are wrong and shit bait
>>
>>381417684
Who?
>>
Why is this board so fucking retarded
Nobody is saying that you shouldn't buy from legit key resellers, all they do is buy keys in poorer countries and resell them, using the buying power leverage fto offer a discount
But people are shittalking G2A because it's an open marketplace, which allows for fun things like people selling keys acquired with stolen CC info, which fucks over the user and dev both
Buy from trusted sellers, which operate just like keysites, or directly from the keysites and you're fine
>>
>>381417709

replicators use resources, though.
>>
>>381417751
game copies use hardware space, too
>>
>>381417681
better analogy would be pawn shops, and pawn shops actually are regulated not to sell stolen goods

they share ID#s with local police departments so the police can track goods reported stolen, at least in the USA

something G2A refuses to do, go figure
>>
>>381417724

some fat British fuck who is wrong about everything and too loud and arrogant to admit it. /v/'s hero.
>>
>>381417776

That's not a resource, it's an allocation.
>>
>>381417709

>that episode where Troi goes full retard (I know, which one) and starts shitposting at the computer about not replicating REAL ice cream
>>
>>381401558
If you aren't going to pay the dev just pirate the damn thing.
>>
>>381417519
>zero arguments: the posts
>calls others cancer

sure thing bud, whatever you say
>>
>>381417687
>details they already got from your paypal transaction.
>details
>from your paypal transaction.
You don't even know the single most important reason people use paypal in the first place, dumbfuck.
>>
>>381417834
hard drive and electricity are resources.
That's not the point, my dear retard - point is "it replicates a perfect copy of an original product"
>>
>>381417843
You can't play multiplayer on torrented games, anon
>>
>>381417852
i'm not into discussing stuff with somebody, who insults me - just a personal preference
>>
>>381417904

You misunderstand. I'm saying that piracy is better than using a replicator, because it's not using raw resources to create it. It's literally just information.
>>
>>381417782
>something G2A refuses to do, go figure
not when they worked with microsoft. the only whining ca,me from that tinybuild guy, and he couldn't even provide the keys when asked, which sounded eerily being butthurt about people buying games for cheap

besides, digital goods traded globally are a different level completely compared to some local pawnshop.
>>
>>381418089
>not when they worked with microsoft.
wrong. they refuse to do it for anyone, which is why they rejected Gearbox's 10 ultimatums

http://archive.is/ZrwBd

>besides, digital goods traded globally are a different level completely compared to some local pawnshop.
also incorrect, because physical goods traded globally are checked at docks.

your argument boils down to "they're digital, who cares if they're stolen" to which i'd respond "just pirate it you fucking retard," because polish jews don't deserve money for what they do (act as a fence for stolen goods)
>>
>>381418202

>declines to kowtow to a Pitchford publicity stunt
>>
>>381417973
>does something retarded
>gets called a retard because of it
>butthurt to the max

stop being a sensitive twat and own your mistakes, holy shit
>>
>>381418319

I like G2A more now, for basically ignoring the guitar hero
>>
>>381418319
gearbox is scum but G2A is even lower scum. if you're poor, pirate the games, pirate gearbox games, your whiny feelings toward Dickford don't matter squat
>>
>>381418432

That's a retarded example for citation and you know it, they only pulled a bunch of unrealistic ultimatums out of their ass to save face and pretend they were actually good guys all along.
>>
>>381401558
It's hard to say based on responses. They've gotten me to not use it so far due to being unsure but I could tell there's a lot of moralfaggotry involved so I don't know if that plays a major part.
>>
>>381416915
did you add the tax?
>>
Buy from the "trustworthy" sellers and dismiss the Shield.
>>
>>381418202
https://www.pcgamesn.com/g2a-seller-verification-process-example

>G2A have also announced that Microsoft has been working with them to remove fraudulently obtained keys, saying that “in June 2016 Microsoft approached G2A and supplied over 550 game codes that they believed were purchased on a third party site with stolen credit cards. G2A was able to assist in the identification of the keys and immediately remove them from auction. G2A has offered its full support to Microsoft and the authorities with reference to the ongoing case against the seller.”

also, see >>381418319 that shit was nothing more than a stunt, no company would've agreed to those ultimatums, especially not in that timeframe

>also incorrect, because physical goods traded globally are checked at docks.
no shit, it's like digital goods can be moved faster with much less of a paper trail or something

>your argument boils down to "they're digital, who cares if they're stolen" to which i'd respond "just pirate it you fucking retard," because polish jews don't deserve money for what they do (act as a fence for stolen goods)
yes, because all keys are stolen, right? the only retard is someone buying from a guy with single digit reviews, half of them negative "b-but it's the cheapest!!!1".
>>
>>381401558
Just pirate then, for fucks sake
>I'm poor but I waste money to bloat muh steam account!!1
>>
I've bought a bunch of keys from there for prices you'd never find anywhere else and all of them worked. Three of them have been revoked after a few months, but then I just filed it on their website - two times the seller gave me back my money. The third time, when the seller didn't respond to my complaint after a week, G2A gave me back my money themself. Maybe it's just me, but with my experience in mind, I can't help but feel people are on some sort of scare campaign against this site.
>>
>>381418552
g2a isn't even always the cheapest, there are plenty other shops with better prices (even official resellers like gamesplanet or gmg).

however if you want to buy some bundle leftovers or really old stuff it's usually cheaper, and g2a is one of the few platforms running one, only other options is trading directly with some random guy you met in a gift thread (and good luck if you get ripped off in that case)
>>
>>381419074
>g2a isn't even always the cheapest
This is wrong. G2A isn't he cheapest option for games at launch, because it's a marketplace where regular people are the ones usually doing the trading, but as time goes on, the deals get better, because people get desperate to get rid of their unwanted keys, so they start to decrease prices. In the end, G2A always has the best prices, unless you buy games on launch.
>>
>>381418654
Tax is a separate thing. When I pay for something on steam via paypal I pay exactly what I see.
Here it's "promotion! weekly deal! a game is for 10€!" when you go to checkout it's suddenly 14€ (without shield) with tax and paypal fee.
That's why I hate G2A and rarely buy anything there.
>>
>>381401951
Man I love unsourced claims from reddit about all the games being bought from stolen credit cards and appeals to emotion like "think of the poor developer :("

A legitimate grievance would be accidentally subscribing to SHIELD or whatever it is called. It has a hidden monthly fee and unsubscribing is comically tedious and stupid. Avoid that and the gold program they have and you are golden. Only buy from them if the deal is acceptionally good, not one or two dollars off.
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.