[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on the verge of buying it. Give me one good reason why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

I'm on the verge of buying it.
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KoZ1leplTE
>>
>not furK
LMAO
>>
Do what you want. Who fucking cares.
>>
>>381397012
>Nintendo Switch Edition
For one, designing entire cities on a Nintendo Switch would be nightmare tier. I love consoles, but there are limits to what should be done on them.
>>
>>381397012
Building brown bricks in Minecrap is the most amount of fun you could possibly have.
>>
Isn't Minecraft that game that /v/ helped co-develop?
>>
I've had nothing but issues with the Switch version, I don't think it's worth it

>Thought it would be fun to play in bed
>Tiny world I made had one fucking pyramid and it blew up on me
>Made two large worlds and neither had villages
>Absolutely drunk fucking algorithms in every world I've made, holes everywhere, floating mountains, just an utter shit show
>Tried making a big farm only to find out I can only have like five-ish of each animal

I just went back to PC and felt stupid

Made some cute houses though
>>
>>381398551
>Tiny world I made had one fucking pyramid and it blew up on me
What do you mean by this?
Not in a meme way, I genuinely don't understand what that means in this context.
>>
>>381399091
You can have random dungeons and shit show up in your world, and the one time I found a fuck huge pyramid in any of the worlds I made I accidentally stepped on a pressure pad and blew the whole fucking thing to hell.
>>
>>381397012
The framerates aren't great.
Relatively comfy otherwise though, I guess. Buy it if you want.
>>
By far the shittiest version of minecraft, but still the only switch game worth playing right now.
>>
>>381399536
>Worse than mobile edition
>Worse than the PS4 edition, which is no longer getting feature parity since Sony turned down cross-play
(You) seem a little wrong there.
>>
>>381399737
(You) or (OP) asked me for my opinion, I gave it. The ps4 version doesn't run like shit and has all the features except crossplay, if you're playing for crossplay why the fuck would you play the switch version anyway, play the best version, the pc version.
>>
File: IMG_2219.png (503KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2219.png
503KB, 1334x750px
Placing bricks in Minecrap is the most fun you can have on an app. I love building brown bricks on Minecrap
>>
>>381399390
>the one time I found a fuck huge pyramid in any of the worlds I made I accidentally stepped on a pressure pad and blew the whole fucking thing to hell.
And here I thought the world generation would be shit forever. That actually sounds fun.
>>
>>381397012
Because you already own it
>>
File: 1498013855268s.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498013855268s.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
>>381397071
30 seconds before I cringed too hard and closed it.
>>
>>381397012
It's 30 fucking dollars. For comparison, the 360 version was $15. The PC version is $27.
>>
>>381399968
It really wasn't, the one fucking time I found something in my hours of playing the Switch version that wasn't a goddamn forest only to have it poof away was some goddamn horseshit.

Playing the Mario world where you actually have to do some platforming is the only cool thing about the switch version.
>>
>>381400000
confirmed
>>
>>381397071
Say what you want but that guy is making some serious money off of that shit.
>>
>>381399907
It won't be getting all features moving forward, specifically because it's not getting the cross play, so the minecraft team has said it might not be getting updates with the other versions.

Also, if you're playing for crossplay you could get the version that also works perfectly fine as a portable version, since the "PC" version that's getting crossplay is Windows 10 edition, not Java edition.
>>
>>381400260
Anon I'm sorry but if you're still playing minecraft switch in 6 months waiting for updates then you need to throw that shit in the trash.
I already fell for the "waiting for minecraft updates" meme in beta, so I'm done, the game's done, mod it or accept it for what it is (an unfinished pile of nothing to do).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.