[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.geek.com/games/death-to -quarter-circles-its-tim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: marvel vs capcom infinite logo.png (418KB, 1000x682px) Image search: [Google]
marvel vs capcom infinite logo.png
418KB, 1000x682px
https://www.geek.com/games/death-to-quarter-circles-its-time-to-rethink-fighting-game-controls-1704326/?source

Are you ready for fighting games to evolve, /v/?
>>
Pick up Blazblue, use stylish mode, and shut the fuck up.

No you won't be headlining at evo but you never were going to anyway if you think you're going to win a game based solely on your "fighting theory", you know why tic tac toe isn't competitive? Because everyone knows the exact same "theory" to win.

And fuck capcom for listening to these faggots when they all said dp motion was too hard
>>
>>381386729
Umm, did they just complain about DIAGONAL inputs? That's a new low.
>>
People who don't know shit about fighting games shouldn't be allowed to write articles about them

>He already won the match in his head. Pressing buttons was a muscle memory afterthought. So why make that button-pressing so arbitrarily difficult?

"I know how to beat this here Mike Tyson fellow, I just have to land an uppercut. Wait why isn't he just falling over?"

This is why every fighting game has a comeback mechanic now, because people want the montage victories without having to put work in.
>>
File: 1477903433537.jpg (61KB, 604x423px) Image search: [Google]
1477903433537.jpg
61KB, 604x423px
so when will fighting games devolve into pressing cooldown buttons?
>>
>pressing down and then forward with punch is too hard
wew
>>
I like the idea that if you take away "complicated motions" then that puts everyone on an even playing field as opposed to any other instance of babby shit being done for normies where the serious players magically have access to all of those same mechanics and will better know how to integrate them into their play.
>>
>>381389440
This game was meh, not a loss that it's gone
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.