[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's rumored D2 may be remastered after Starcraft. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: D2.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
D2.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
So it's rumored D2 may be remastered after Starcraft. I personally don't believe it.

Who did you main and why?
>>
>>381386389
>I personally don't believe it.
Why not? I believe it. Blizzard is more than creatively bankrupt and desperate for more revenue streams to please the unholy thirst of their masters while trying to live large off of the work of employee's who long ago left the company to do it. We'll see a remaster of the entire diablo "trilogy", it will be released for consoles, and gamepad support will never come to PC. Warcraft 3 and Starcraft will get remastered with all new voice actors and the story will be changed so Raynor always loved Kerrigan and the Zerg were always misunderstood noble savages.

Everything you love and hold sacred will be torn down and re-purposed to glorify the one true god, the almighty dollar, whose divinity we reassert every day with those words ascribed upon our currency: IN GOD WE TRUST
>>
>>381386874
I don't believe it because they would milk D3 for a little while longer before they'll remake D2.

But if they do, they should totally remake Warcraft first before D2
>>
>>381386389
>WoW tanking
>SC2 and hearthstone dead in the water
>HotS only propped up by OW events
>d3 running on ladder resets for 3 years now
>OW is the only game of theirs people give a shit about
They've gotta do something and remastering games that people liked is the easiest way to make some cash
>>
>>381387134
Hearthstone is still making them HUGE money otherwise I agree.
>>
File: 1493626368154.jpg (42KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1493626368154.jpg
42KB, 720x439px
>>381387127
>milking d3
>>
>>381387480
Well I mean think about it.
The game is only a couple years old and stuff has room for a few improvements. Why not add those improvements and maybe a little more in some DLC/Expansion? We sure as hell won't get a D4 anytime soon so they will more than likely.
>>
>>381387926
d3 xpac was cancelled. they chopped up the wreckage into tiny patches and then added in the form of a new zone or two and then the cube. the only thing worth charging for (a new class) will be the last of it.
>>
>>381387134
OW, Hearthstone, WoW (Tokens) make them all the money they need, they even pushed OW's bullshit gamble box system onto HotS to try and turn it into a cash calf.
>>
>>381386389
Barbarian because I loved stomping hordes.
>>
>>381386389
Hammerdin.
>>
>>381386389
Either Necromancer or Barbarian.
Mainly necromancer because raising dozens of skeletons felt satisfying.
>>
>>381386389
>Main
I had a ton of different characters pre-rust storm.
Didn't play much past that.
Not because it affected me all that much. I just lost interest around that time because I started playing on open.
>>
does anyone really care though? unless it has higher res support its still the same game.
>>
That would be nice. Diablo II is close to unplayable on modern systems without mods that will get you banned.
>>
>>381386389
Dentist Necro
>>
>>381386389
>D3 was an abysmal failure because it was not faithful to D2
>PoE rose to fame because it was the true spiritual successor to D2
>blizzard can literally just rerelease D2 and print free money
Seems plausible to me.
>>
>>381386389

Necro or Barb sir.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.