[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss this? I've started playing again after a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].jpg (146KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
146KB, 640x360px
Can we discuss this?
I've started playing again after a year and a half long hiatus and everyone is already driving armored vehicles and tanks and whatot. Any tips on making money quick with all the DLC that's been out. I havent played anything other than the Heists.

Also GTA thread, I guess.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/4rpuf8/for_newpoor_players_ive_made_a_guide_to_make_you/
>>
>>381371503
>Any tips on making money quick
Buy Shark Cards
>>
>>381371816
without paying to win ofcourse.
>>
>>381371854
Find a hacker
>>
>>381371816
Rockstar pls go
>>
>>381371503
play a good game instead
>>
>>381371854
You can just spam the boat part of the bank heist over and over again if you know the method. You'll need at least two people to do it though since you'll be taking turns hosting.
>>
>>381371503
>Get GTA V on xbone after playing it to death on the 360 and selling it.
>Start GTA Online from scratch
>Want to replay the Heists because they're fun
>Get into the finale of the Prison Heist
>On the board planning lobby
>Its the Host and two of his friends
>Host gives himself 50% of the cut while his two buddies each get 20% leaving me with 10%
>Ask him for an equal 20% like his friends
>Tells me no because im a low level and a random
>Tell him I've played this countless times on the 360
>He still wont give me 20% and calls me scrub and liar
>Finally because he wants to get started he gives me 20% but trash talks and tells me I better not let him down
>Im the pilot
>get to the part where two of them are fighting their way inside the prison
>the idiots keep getting killed
>they keep blaming me even though im just flying around waiting for them
>They start telling me how bad I am and that they shouldn't have let me join
>this goes on for about 5 more retries
>almost half an hour later they finally get out
>fucking finally
>" YOU BETTER KNOW HOW TO LAND THAT PLANE, RETARD "
>land plane a bit further from them in trevor's landing strip because the had cops all over them and didn't want to risk having the engines damaged by gunfire.
>"WTF ARE YOU DOING WHY DID YOU LAND SO FAR AWAY "
>they make it anyway
>begin flying away
>"You almost got us killed moron, do you even know how to land, you better not fuck up now"
>Say nothing
>flying towards the destination
>Just as we're about to reach it
>Take the plane for a nose dive and ram it into the hills
>laugh my ass off and tell them to go fuck themselves
>[chimpout intensifies]
>quit the heist

Don't care if they reported me it was satisfying as fuck.
>>
>>381373076

Son, am proud
>>
File: 1497442797017.png (461KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
1497442797017.png
461KB, 565x486px
>bought modmenu
>sold gtabuck for cheap
>earn money three times the price of that menu
>mfw the game is dying
>>
>>381373076
Good shit, still wouldn't give a random more than %10 though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.