[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the dust has settled: was it a good expansion? Note:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: header-illidan-still.jpg (280KB, 2560x1000px) Image search: [Google]
header-illidan-still.jpg
280KB, 2560x1000px
So now that the dust has settled: was it a good expansion?

Note: Players who don't have an active sub, need not reply
>>
>>381366946
i have the liberty of having a dad who still pays for my brother's wow subscription so i can play it whenever i want.

i got bored of it some time after nighthold got released. not really much else to it...
>>
No.

The D-Team needs to be fired.
>>
There is still an entire raid content coming.
The dust literally has not settled
>>
>>381366946
No not really. Artifact weapons are fucking stupid. No one wants to grind that shit. Mobs scale to your iLvl so you never really get that much stronger.

I miss talent trees. I miss when flying wasn't a thing and pulling more than one guy meant you were probably going to die. I miss CC. When was the last time a Rogue sapped a mob or a mage sheep'd something?
>>
>>381367810
>No one wants to grind that shit
Then don't, AP is a constant reward for players. You have enough to begin raiding once you finish up getting the pilllars of creation
>Mobs scale
So whatever zone you want to do is relevant and you can change the order they are done in. This is a good thing
>I miss talen trees
Having talent choices that actually matter is way better than +0.05% more damage with axes.

Sounds like you hate change regardless if its good or not
>>
>>381366946
>if you stopped playing because it was so bad your opinion doesn't interest me
Are you retarded?
>>
>>381368223
actually agree with this
>>
I clear the current raid once a week and grind out my m+ chest, after that I just ignore the game because there's literally nothing else to do.

At least in previous xpacs I could play PvP and have some fun but right now it's an absolute joke.
>>
>>381366946
Its alright.

Legendaries, AP, TF, WQ are all very annoying mechanics.

The raids have been done pretty well so far, can't exactly comment about the new one until mythic is out.

The big problem with Legion is how far behind new players are starting out - 2 relics, AK handicapped, 1-2 legos.

You simply can't compete as a new player for an entire tier at least.

It's very annoying how the game wants you to log in every day (WQ, Missions), every week (M+, raid lockouts, pvp weekly)

When will Blizzard learn that we don't enjoy a large majority of their gameplay?
The base gamemode of leveling/questing is NOT fun at all.
>>
Yes. Although I got bored of it. It's only real problems are the legendaries and artifact power.

WotLK/TBC/Vanilla > Legion > MoP >>> Cata >>>>>>>>> WoD
>>
>>381367810
>When was the last time a Rogue sapped a mob or a mage sheep'd something?
When you run high m+ keys this becomes mandatory for some pulls.

>Mobs scale to your iLvl so you never really get that much stronger.
Never really noticed. At 920~ I cut through any world mobs so quick and can solo every non-raid boss.

It was interesting at the start of the expansion, where you were broken as fuck for 100-109, but at fresh 110 the world mobs had a massive powerspike so it felt like you were much weaker. Hope that has been smoothed out some by now.
>>
unironically worse than WoD
>>
>>381369453
The class campaigns take a couple of days on average. AK also only takes days now. Legendaries are retarded but the new ones that come out are better than the old ones and have better synergy with new balance changes and tier sets, so you're never really behind. They are still retarded, though.

And there are diminishing returns on rewards so at most there is a weekly list of things to do.
>>
>>381370343
You can't play a spec competitively without 2 spec-specific legendaries, and half of them are poor for a given spec.

On my main, I can't even freely swap specs because I don't have the good legendaries or a buttload of AP like my main spec.

I've been playing nonstop since Legion launch too - simply, new players are so far behind they'll never catch up.

Sure, you're spoonfed some gear with m+ and lfr/normal, but since you're actually timelocked on so many important rewards, it's going to take you forever to catch up, so enjoy playing with clueless shitters until you do.
>>
*remove talent trees*
>WELL YEAH BUT SOME TALENT SPECS WERE BETTER THAN OTHERS SO IT WAS SHIT ANYWAY LOL
*completely streamline the leveling process and remove all group content from the world*
>WHO CARES ABOUT LEVELING LOL GAME IS ABOUT MAX LEVEL ANYWAY
*gut 5man content difficulty to the point where its a complete joke*
>YEAH WHO CARES LOL DUNGEONS DONT MATTER ANYWAY
*rape the lore with deviantart fanfiction tier time travel bullshit*
>SHUT UP OLD WOW WAS BAD TOO
*annihilate server communities by introducing cross realm LFD*
>NOBODY WANTS TO WASTE TIME ASSEMBLING GROUPS FUCK OFF NERDS

no matter how much garbage nu-blizzard shits out, blizzdrones will always defend and rationalize it
it's really amazing to observe
>>
>>381371320
>Its us against them. No matter what argument they present they are wrong because they are them and we are us

Grow up
>>
>>381370973
>You can't play a spec competitively without 2 spec-specific legendaries
That's not true, they are good for the stats alone. A lot of the great ones were nerfed into obscurity. The crafted legendaries are really good. Not to mention any you find now are much higher item level, and you can find them from when you first reach the Broken Isles. If you can't play a spec competitively it's because a new raid just came out. It already gives better gear.

If you're behind on AP, you're not playing. You're not locked out of any rewards.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.