[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy ARMS? It looks fun, and I wasn't able to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: promo308523106.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
promo308523106.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Should I buy ARMS? It looks fun, and I wasn't able to play the Test Punch, I just want to know if it's good.
>>
That depends. Do you have arms?
>>
I would wait for Pokken.

Arms doesn't have all that much casual single player content, nor does it really have that much meat and depth to the gameplay that you'll sink your time into. You'll likely stop playing it in a few weeks and only come back to it when updates drop.

Pokken has comparably little casual content, but it's an actual competitive fighting game and if you really want to git gud and enjoy the gameplay, you could play it for like 3-5 hours a day every day for a year and still have stuff you could improve on and still not be bored.
>>
It's good, but you want to have friends that play it frequently. I think a general is still going in /vg/
>>
>>381357958
who gives a shit about SP in a fighting game?
>>
Its good, but longevity depends on your own personal need to rise the ranks and play online with friends. Otherwise, value will come over a long period of time, in which case it might be better to hold off until the first run of free DLC drops.

btw FUCK SNEKS
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.